2013 -- Swatch signing session in London, UK, 26 November

mellody

I am working (can't take time off) and will have to rush and travel from Herts so I really hope the queue won't be too long.

Oxford street tube station has different exists: which one is the best please? I'll be so stressed to arrive too late and I ma very bad with maps and orientation so it would be better if I knew where to go exactly.

I'm up for a drink or meal after the event :thumb_yello:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am working (can't take time off) and will have to rush and travel from Herts so I really hope the queue won't be too long.

Oxford street tube station has different exists: which one is the best please? I'll be so stressed to arrive too late and I ma very bad with maps and orientation so it would be better if I knew where to go exactly.

I'm up for a drink or meal after the event :thumb_yello:

Isn't it beside Oxford Circus station?

Isn't it beside Oxford Circus station?

it seems to be between oxford street tube station and bond street tube station but if I remember well there are a few exists for the big tube stations

it seems to be between oxford street tube station and bond street tube station but if I remember well there are a few exists for the big tube stations

I think Bond Street is fractionally closer and certainly less busy than Oxford Circus. The tube entrance is actually in the West One Arcade; I think Oxford Street should be signposted, but you would just head for Oxford Street and turn right

I think Bond Street is fractionally closer and certainly less busy than Oxford Circus. The tube entrance is actually in the West One Arcade; I think Oxford Street should be signposted, but you would just head for Oxford Street and turn right

thanks!

Hi everyone!

I will also be here!

I'm French but working in Manchester at the moment!

I have my day off but I don't know if I will arrive the day before or at lunch time (it depends on Virgin Trains and the BIIIIG difference of price!...) I'm reassured after reading your opinion on queueing in Oxford Street! I didn't know the british "way of thinking" and I like it!

Hopefully I will be able to join you for a drink after the signing section (it will depends on my train !) !

I look forward to meeting some english fans ! :D

By the way, my name is Angelique and I'm 21!

Hi everyone!

I will also be here!

I have my day off but I don't know if I will arrive the day before or at lunch time (it depends on Virgin Trains and the BIIIIG difference of price!...) I'm reassured after reading your opinion on queueing in Oxford Street! I didn't know the british "way of thinking" and I like it!

Hopefully I will be able to join you for a drink after the signing section (it will depends on my train !) !

Hi Angelique :bye: It would be nice to see you at the meet up afterward. :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone!

I will also be here!

Hi Angelique :bye: Looking forward to meeting you. :thumb_yello:

Awww, so few UK MFCers making the trip to London :sad:

Sure wish I could go -- darn Thanksgiving holiday. :tears:

Oh Deb, have you seen the MFCers list we are going to Milan? less than in London but having seen the mess at Fnac, I'm pretty sure we won't be alone at the queue :mf_rosetinted:

I do think there are more mfcers going according to facebook, they just haven't rsvp:wink2:

Oh, they should! Just to show anyone who might look in here how much the UK still loves Mika! :wub2:

Awww, so few UK MFCers making the trip to London :sad:

Sure wish I could go -- darn Thanksgiving holiday. :tears:

I am sure there will be more MFCers there on the day - there are always those who turn up but never RSVP. Plus of course it is a weekday, so hard for people outside London to get there.

Plus of course it is a weekday, so hard for people outside London to get there.

Totally agree. I'll be working and live in Herts so fingers crossed I could make it on time and the queue won't be too long. It will be lovely to see Mika again (been nearly a year!) and obviously the MFCers

I hope you will enjoy it, and I'm sure a little less mob/crowd/chaos will be good for you, even if less rewarding for Mika :teehee:

I'm looking forward to pics, to see some familiar faces :wub2:

No worries, I'll be there. I count for 800:mf_rosetinted:

PLEASE NOTE: THIS PARTY IS *FOR THE FANS*! MIKA WILL PROBABLY NOT BE THERE, OR WILL NOT STAY LONG IF HE DOES COME. You will have your chance to chat with Mika at the signing! :)

S'IL VOUS PLAÎT NOTE: Ce parti est * pour les fans *! MIKA ne sera probablement pas là, ou ne restera pas longtemps s'il ne vient. Vous aurez votre chance de discuter avec Mika à la signature!

NOTA: ESTA PARTE ES * PARA LOS FANS *! MIKA probablemente no será allí, o no se quedará mucho tiempo SI VIENE. Usted tendrá su oportunidad de charlar con Mika en la firma!

NOTA: questa festa è * per i fan *! MIKA probabilmente non sarà lì, o non resterà a lungo se interverrà. Avrete la possibilità di chiacchierare con Mika al momento della firma!

1459758_10151852971833040_249034630_n.jpg

So, London.... On Tuesday, November 26, after the Swatch signing, Mika and the MFC are hosting a party! There will be drinks, music and Mika fans, all in a secret location close to the Swatch store. How to get in? At the signing, simply ask for a ticket! There are 200 tickets on a first come first served basis. There is no cost, it's open to all ages (anyone under 18 needs to be with an adult) and will be 7-9pm (so people can plan their travel). It's a huge thank you for all the support in Mika's hometown!

https://www.facebook.com/events/217774125012873/

Edited by robertina

Just appeared on FB

So, London.... We hinted yesterday at a little something extra for you around the Swatch signing event... Mika and the MFC are hosting a party! There will be drinks, music and Mika fans, all in a secret location close to the Swatch store. How to get in? At the signing, simply ask for a ticket! There are 200 tickets on a first come first served basis. There is no cost, it's open to all ages (anyone under 18 needs to be with an adult) and will be 7-9pm (so people can plan their travel). It's a huge thank you for all the support in Mika's home town, we can't wait to see you on Tuesday x

I wish all of you so much fun and I can´t wait for your reports.

So, London.... On Tuesday, November 26, after the Swatch signing, Mika and the MFC are hosting a party! There will be drinks, music and Mika fans, all in a secret location close to the Swatch store. How to get in? At the signing, simply ask for a ticket! There are 200 tickets on a first come first served basis. There is no cost, it's open to all ages (anyone under 18 needs to be with an adult) and will be 7-9pm (so people can plan their travel). It's a huge thank you for all the support in Mika's hometown!

Great!! :wub2:

It's nice that there is something special for London and the UK :thumb_yello: Have fun everyone :huglove:

Oooooh Coool ! :D

I'll need to leave this little party earlier as my train is at 9.00 pm at Euston station!

But sooo happy to take part of this event! Who do we need to ask for the ticket at the signing?

that´s so great!!!