MIKA@'Che tempo che fa' Italian tv show-14 DEC. 2013

robertina

Let's just hope that they put it in some safe place in his house in Milan, possibly not near a radiator :naughty:

Oh jeez!!! Ahahahhah ! That would turn in "some love is a mess"

They were really nice even our though group was a bit loud!

We? Loud??? Nope!!! I don't know what you're talking about!!! :naughty:

When he finally announced a show here in DC I thought I'd just about died and gone to heaven. And I only had to wait 6 months!

Did you manage to see other shows then?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the chocolates are amazing! :mf_lustslow: Everything is really lovely and thoughtful. Well done.

:thumb_yello: Indeed!! I'm sure MIKA will be happy, and enjoy the chocolates during Christmas days :wub2: Very pleased that you did this...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Fifty MFCers (MFCer more, MFCer less) in a tv show.

All together, with a regular invitation.

Sort of event to scary even Lord Voldemort.

When I got the news, the idea of not being at the XF finale on Thursday became suddenly a remote thought to worry about.

Mika finally on that chair, in front of one of the most important anchormen on our TV, the same who will host Sanremo next February, the show where all this began for me.

I knew that he would sing two songs and, knowing the program, have a fifteen minutes chat, more precious to me than three hours of XF, and someone of you know how much I LOVED his Italian experience on that show.

AND we didn’t know yet about the grand piano.

But I was above all thrilled about the opportunity to know so many new fans, and to re-hug old ones, a precious chance to see the faces, smiles and eyes of all the people I chatted with, on FB mostly, but also here.

Because you can write, read, add smileys when you think that your English is too poor to express your inner feelings, but when you see all that happiness “live”, that joy of sharing the same passion, that massive laughter for a “risotto” proposal, well, this is the real sense of all this.

But I really felt this just afterwards.

For the first time I felt that the joy of being together was more important than running outside to see him just for a second.

For me it was a new feeling, I must admit.

After every gig, every XF, every show I could join in the past, I’ve always felt that sudden melancholy, that “when will I see you again”, exclusively referred to Mika.

It didn’t happened to me this time.

Maybe it’s because this time we managed to do a huge teamwork.

The never ending list of Marina and Roberta.

The never ending chats about a suitable Xmas gift.

The never ending list of all MFCers who participated at that gift.

The never ending running and running against kukulakiki time to try to get the gift without arriving late at the meeting point.

The never ending queue, spiced with never ending chats.

The never ending anxiety while trying to give the package to the production staff, in order to deliver it to Mika’s “camerino” (changing room, is it the right word?)

The never ending bunch of hands up for a dinner together.

The never ending chorus while listening on tv, careless of the other customers in the restaurant, who showed now and then In the room with a WTF face.

It was a perfect day, maybe unique, I don’t know.

The fact that I ADORED his acoustic performance and “management” of the interview (because HE managed it) is a pure accident.

Valmont you made me cry..this is not fair but as you know we cry for almost everything BUT (MA cit.) everything you wrote is exactly what I felt last saturday. Thank you to all MFCer old and new for the great evening we had together :wub2::wub2:

Valmont you made me cry..this is not fair but as you know we cry for almost everything BUT (MA cit.) everything you wrote is exactly what I felt last saturday. Thank you to all MFCer old and new for the great evening we had together :wub2::wub2:

Who? We?

:naughty:

• 2 years later...