MIKA@'Che tempo che fa' Italian tv show-14 DEC. 2013

robertina

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They told me they booked my seats and to wait for the last email with the details. I suppose I can't be sure till I get that one .

Great !!!

At what time did you write?

Just to have another little bit of hope :aah:!

Oh well done girls. Good luck! :crossed:

Thank you!

In this period of talent shows and shopping centers we abosolutely need a partecipation to one of the best talk show of the italian tv.

We need to have Mika singing (instead judging or signing) on tv :thumb_yello:

Thank you!

In this period of talent shows and shopping centers we abosolutely need a partecipation to one of the best talk show of the italian tv.

We need to have Mika singing (instead judging or signing) on tv :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm so excited for you!!

Edit: Actually I'm very excited for all MIKAfans, it will be so great to listen to him singing :-)

It is not live, right? Do you know when it will be broadcast on TV? And on which channel? (I'm sorry if these informations are already somewhere else, I'm lost)

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm so excited for you!!

Edit: Actually I'm very excited for all MIKAfans, it will be so great to listen to him singing :-)

It is not live, right? Do you know when it will be broadcast on TV? And on which channel? (I'm sorry if these informations are already somewhere else, I'm lost)

RAI TRE live the same day

but i think that it is not avalaible outside italy :no:

Try now

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/dirette/PublishingBlock-eedb4649-b6c4-4892-a5a9-e2ca63b54bd8.html?channel=Rai 3

you must install Silverlight

RAI TRE live the same day

but i think that it is not avalaible outside italy :no:

Try now

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/dirette/PublishingBlock-eedb4649-b6c4-4892-a5a9-e2ca63b54bd8.html?channel=Rai 3

you must install Silverlight

Thank you :huglove:

But you are right, it's not working :aah:

But I discovered that I'm receiving it on my TV :wub2:

(For people living in France and who receive TV through Free, it's channel number 545 :thumb_yello:)

So it will be at 8 PM on TV or it's only the meeting time for people going there?

It's a fantastic news!

For years I hoped it! Can't really wait to watch the interview and finally we'll hear him sing :boing:

:thumb_yello: You lucky Italiens !! But be careful, you might soon be overdosed by MIKA - and need to go to rehab, when he soon moves to France ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

yep but then we'll move to france :naughty: ahah anyway...I may like him more when he speaks french than italian..I dunno why :blush-anim-cl:

it's maybe more exotic for you? :wink2: I love when he speaks Italian, it sounds more special to me than when he speaks French (he sounds like a child in French :teehee:)