MIKA@'Che tempo che fa' Italian tv show-14 DEC. 2013

robertina

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Maybe note:

I watch this talk show every week since the beginning, years ago, and i wrote them in 2007, 2009 and 2012 to ask Mika there. They did not reply. Why they don't invite me now??? They lost my email? I'm as small as Lucianina, i don't occupy a big space.

:Update:YES

I've got a confirmation by mail, i'm just waiting details :kachinga:

Does that include the 15 tickets that are available for MFCers?

lots of fans have access to the show, not only mfc....we just told them to come here and register, and be part of the family!

and yes, it includes anyone going...we stil have some seat available though.

lots of fans have access to the show, not only mfc....we just told them to come here and register, and be part of the family!

and yes, it includes anyone going...we stil have some seat available though.

:blush-anim-cl: I'm sure this will be a huge MIKA PARTY :wub2: It's an impressing list of MFCers coming - so have a lot of fun everyone, and please let us know everything afterwards ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Sitting tight... trying to behave... so concerned... No details and confirmation mail so far. I don't know jack squat.

By the way, never got on a train since 15 years... and I still don't have the ticket... I wonder if I buy a more expensive one, then I could take even the cheaper trains, it's all about the schedule.

This is a way different from my idea of planning :aah: Learning to rustle up.

Sitting tight ... trying to behave.... :nervous:

Just random thoughts. I need to let them burst out.

Sitting tight... trying to behave... so concerned... No details and confirmation mail so far. I don't know jack squat.

By the way, never got on a train since 15 years... and I still don't have the ticket... I wonder if I buy a more expensive one, then I could take even the cheaper trains, it's all about the schedule.

This is a way different from my idea of planning :aah: Learning to rustle up.

Sitting tight ... trying to behave.... :nervous:

Just random thoughts. I need to let them burst out.

Sorry for this situation, I hope that you get the confirmation and that you and the others can attend to the show without problem :huglove:

Guys!!!

I'm in love with the whole world!!!

We are getting those emails right now!!!!!

Thank you for putting up with me!!!!

In five years you will be much cooler because your will get used to all the waiting for things. But I´m so happy for all of you that you got your mails now.

In five years you will be much cooler because your will get used to all the waiting for things. But I´m so happy for all of you that you got your mails now.

Waiting till 24 before the thing is a way too hard!!!! I'm beginner level, that's for master level!

So no more Mon Cheri...:fisch:

No more Mon Cheri, no more tea with bourbon :aah:

Waiting till 24 before the thing is a way too hard!!!! I'm beginner level, that's for master level!

being a fan of mika, you'll soon have a master's degree in waiting. :mf_rosetinted: for tours, for albums, and especially for everything he promises to do "soon". :teehee: