MIKA@'Che tempo che fa' Italian tv show-14 DEC. 2013

robertina

Now I'm anxious not to be able to go: fog, casualties, health... they not sending me the ultimate confirm e-mail.....

Remember? I born donkey, can't turn out to be a horse....

Anyway, I'm waiting for a news on a personal issue on tuesday, but all my stress is on that show.

So far so good... :aah:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm so excited for you!!

Edit: Actually I'm very excited for all MIKAfans, it will be so great to listen to him singing :-)

It is not live, right? Do you know when it will be broadcast on TV? And on which channel? (I'm sorry if these informations are already somewhere else, I'm lost)

They're on the first post honey :thumb_yello:

I'm so happy and excited for all of you who get to go :woot_jump:

Have a wonderful brilliant time :biggrin2:

And sweet Sylvie , relax , take it easy and you'll have the best night of your life honey :wub2: Mika first gig is so so so special :swoon:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

And sweet Sylvie , relax , take it easy and you'll have the best night of your life honey :wub2: Mika first gig is so so so special :swoon:

This is why I slept the night before Bergamo but couldn't sleep this night!

Went to bed very happy, pictured the show, him answering the questions, talking...

Then I imagined him singing and I turned from :bed: to :clap::shocked::hi5::biggrin2:

Finally thought about my meeting-others-mfciers-extra treat and went :group_hug:

If we'll stay together more than during the show time, I'll plan to come alone and sleep somewhere over there. So let me know, I'll prefer not to sleep in the bus station... I'll look for a hotel ...

It depends on the show time if is registered or not, anyway I'd like to stay a bit more ...for a pizza or something like that

I hope there won't be a dress code. I don't own any nice clothes. I dress just like a man...

I have just one dress and I need it for my job .. my Doc Marten or my sneakers are part of meeeeeeeee:fisch::doh: along with my necklaces..... my bracelet my umcombed hair.. please please please :teehee:

we had the amazing opportunity to have all those fab italian fans into the show!!!

then we asked all those new fans to peep in here, register and get familiar with this fan club, which is their home!

Italian fans normally gather and chat on facebook, but I hope many of them will stay here for long!

welcome new Italian fans! :wub2: MFC is your home :huglove:

I am glad to see that the number of Mfcers is increasing... Love it

It seems that we are going to occupy Che tempo che fa

:thumb_yello:

I so hope it!!!!! :teehee:

Now I want that damned confirmation e mail though!!!! I don't feel safe without it....