Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

I added some links... The interview from Cherie FM is unavailable...maybe someone recorded it or we should ask them if they can post the audio/video of it.

hope CherieFM upload the video to their page.

http://www.cheriefm.fr/videos-3833/toutes-les-videos-3834/media/video/578504-la-minute-cherie-mika.html

Thaaaaank you!
I've updated your post: there 2 different RFM interviews, aren't they? I haven't listened properly yet

I'm going to add the link to your post to the first post of this thread.

Thanks everyone!

Release date of the next album: MISSED IT CAUSE MY DOG WAS BARKING

Really guys.

No one heard it among all this interview?

I want to hear from him, not to read it here and there. Did he actually talk dates or did he dodge the question?

And what about that visual gig in a small theatre / surprise gigs? Did he say this or am I making it up on a wishful thinking?

Whaaat? Two of them? You gotta be kidding me. He really wants to get us confused!
ok, I had a look, and it seems that they've put the 2 interviews together in the video, I'm going to delete my audio link then :wink2:

And what about that visual gig in a small theatre / surprise gigs? Did he say this or am I making it up on a wishful thinking?

It was in the first RFM thing from the morning, and the morning itv isn't in the vid they put on with Sophie something - it wasn't the same presenters actually. The video is from the evening, and he talked about it in the morning, both were live he went to RFM twice.

It definitelly was the one thing I was eager to re-listen because I didn't get everything in what I typed here and on twitter (Maybe I was a little bit overexcited at that moment :aah: ) so I have been refreshing the podcast page all day but still nothing :chair:

I can say again what I remember of it: He said there was going to be a tour, maybe end of the year but probably more beginning of 2015 because before that there was this thing he wants to do (apparently they have started to work on it already) . It will be something very unusual, very special, with lots and lots of visuals and it will be very beautiful to see, not only to listen. It will be in a small theater - he didn't say where - and he also talked about his Opera background while talking about it so I know there is a link but this is where my overexcited brain became unable to compute, sorry :blush-anim-cl:

It was in the first RFM thing from the morning, and the morning itv isn't in the vid they put on with Sophie something - it wasn't the same presenters actually. The video is from the evening, and he talked about it in the morning, both were live he went to RFM twice.

It definitelly was the one thing I was eager to re-listen because I didn't get everything in what I typed here and on twitter (Maybe I was a little bit overexcited at that moment :aah: ) so I have been refreshing the podcast page all day but still nothing :chair:

I can say again what I remember of it: He said there was going to be a tour, maybe end of the year but probably more beginning of 2015 because before that there was this thing he wants to do (apparently they have started to work on it already) . It will be something very unusual, very special, with lots and lots of visuals and it will be very beautiful to see, not only to listen. It will be in a small theater - he didn't say where - and he also talked about his Opera background while talking about it so I know there is a link but this is where my overexcited brain became unable to compute, sorry :blush-anim-cl:

thank you. I definitely will try to be there when this thearter thing will come up. I hope my friends and me get tickets for that.

So, he was back at C à vous for the twittothingydunnowhat - him reacting to the tweets sent during the show yesterday (when I say it was back, it was recorded yesterday of course). It was very short (less than a minute)

- to the "what's your fave insult" he said he thought 'punaise' was an insult but he has just learned that it isn't at all (let's say it's fench for whoopsy daisy but a bit less old fashioned). He thought it wasmore rude than 'put*in (f*ck) but not at all

-If you could live someone else's life for 24h? Johnny Depp.

then I don't remember I think it was with who would you like to play or something and he answer Hilary Sw.ank (the forum doesn't like her name xD) and if she can't then Johnny Depp

And then again I can't remember but it was a bit naughty :naughty: and the answer was... Hilary Sw.ank and if she can't then Johnny Depp :aah:

I didn't get the last question (it was a bit messy at home :/)

20140612_193445_zps25131100.jpg

then he had to take a pic in a photo bouth and... "this one is ugly" :aah:

20140612_193533_zpsb8a18713.jpg

20140612_193532_zps88e990ca.jpg

It will be something very unusual, very special, with lots and lots of visuals and it will be very beautiful to see, not only to listen. It will be in a small theater

Ok, here's the plan: we get all the tickets and we throw a huge MFC party.

It would be amazing.

Or a slaughter.

Let's go for amazing.

is there a post where everything is recapped?

and a hostess who can show me what's worth?

:naughty:

You break my heart. I ate a funny sandwich in order to do it and you don't even notice. Now I'm sick since 5 p.m. and I have to read this :shun:

You deserve no hostess.

You break my heart. I ate a funny sandwich in order to do it and you don't even notice. Now I'm sick since 5 p.m. and I have to read this :shun:

You deserve no hostess.

yes, sorry I was busy cleaning the place :sneaky2:

where's this post, lost in the thread????

Finally the interview from RTL2 is online:

http://www.rtl2.fr/video/7772571968/interview-rtl2-mika

Marina, I added this one to my post in order to keep the plane neat and tidy :naughty:

Will it be updated in the one you made as well if I update mine?

I meant to watch it and translate it, but sorry, it doesn't work for me.

So it's either someone make it available for me or someone else translates.

Actually I would be interested in watching it in both cases, but I can't knacker people out with my IT issues (yes, this is passive aggressive behaviour as I'm actually demanding for someone to upload it on youtube) :aah:

Edited by Elwendin