Mika commercials on Italian TV

mari62

Also, what is he saying when he has the blender in his hands?

This is the complete text of the ad.... :mf_rosetinted:

ll Ragazzo alla Ragazza: Dove sono i dischi, amore?

Mika: Ah, questa canzone, l’ho "ciusata" anche a X Factor. Avete visto? Come no? Ma allora dovete passare a Sky e Fastweb

Ragazza: Perché?

Mika: Con Fastweb hai internet fino a 100 mega e chiamate illimitate. Con Sky hai le migliori serie tv. I più grandi show.

…. E dove va questo?

The boy to the girl: Where are the records, dear?

Mika: Ah, this song....I have also chosen it in X Factor. Have you seen? No??Why not? But then you have to pass to Sky and Fastweb

Girl: Why?

Mika: With Fastweb you can have up to 100 meg internet and unlimited calls. With Sky you have the best TV series. The greatest show.

.... And where do you put this? (referring to the blender) :naughty:

"ciusare" have no sense in italian, it's a little mistake of Mika that people loved during XF...a mixed word of english and italian that sounds very funny and tender

I'm desperate for new music and I don't like all his side projects. I will accept them only when I actually see and listen to new music.

I understand your point,I guess everyone wants new music.But if there will be a new album this year,after two years from TOOL,that's nothing different from the past. He has released his albums every 2 or 3 years before,there's nothing changed to worse because of those side projects. Now we just have to wait and see if the music has changed in better or worse,and this is the most important thing for me,I guess no one would be happy with trashy new music at every six months :dunno:

I can't really tell how awkward it is because I can't speak or understand the language... but I do get the distinct feeling that he probably had a drink once filming was one. :P

Also... you guys do realize he's working on a new album, right?Like, for God's sake, he isn't giving up on music or anything and it hasn't even been that long since the last album.

Plus, Mika does not owe us anything. It doesn't matter how any of us feel about him doing commercials or doing talent shows or cutting his hair or any of the other trivial things that get argued about here...

It's very odd to me how incredibly critical fans are and how quickly they assume the worst...

I can't really tell how awkward it is because I can't speak or understand the language... but I do get the distinct feeling that he probably had a drink once filming was one. :P

Also... you guys do realize he's working on a new album, right?Like, for God's sake, he isn't giving up on music or anything and it hasn't even been that long since the last album.

Plus, Mika does not owe us anything. It doesn't matter how any of us feel about him doing commercials or doing talent shows or cutting his hair or any of the other trivial things that get argued about here...

It's very odd to me how incredibly critical fans are and how quickly they assume the worst...

Is he? How do you know that? For the other albums he needed to lock himself for 6 months to be able to write anything...

But yeah, MFC nowadays is plenty of ungrateful beyotchs... pfff

As it's my first time being a fan while he is writing an album (or trying to :naughty:) I do trust him when he says that he is really working on it and I do believe it will be ready before 2015.

Then when I will be wrong I'll come to you "old fans" (:huglove:) saying "you were riiiiiiight! :tears::tears::tears:", and I hope you will give me a hug and tell me "don't worry, that was simply the lack of experience, now you know"

:wink2:

As it's my first time being a fan while he is writing an album (or trying to :naughty:) I do trust him when he says that he is really working on it and I do believe it will be ready before 2015.

Then when I will be wrong I'll come to you "old fans" (:huglove:) saying "you were riiiiiiight! :tears::tears::tears:", and I hope you will give me a hug and tell me "don't worry, that was simply the lack of experience, now you know"

I hope the only person saying "I told you so" in the end is Mika. I guess we will see what happens in the next few weeks. If he actually starts recording in LA this month and/or next then I'm sure everyone will be confident that there is something really happening with regards to an album.

I still don't see any proper worldwide tours happening after a 4th album but that situation is what it is. If Mika ia not prepared to risk money, play in small dives, etc. then he just isn't and now that he's in his 30s I can understand why he wouldn't want to when he has guaranteed success doing other things.

Honestly, he's working so very hard, and no matter how many ads or talent shows he does, it all leads back to the music. His efforts in Italy and France have caused his music to be in the iTunes charts for those countries and his Songbook to become platinum.

I couldn't be prouder of him. He has taken control of his own career and is getting more widely known to more potential fans. He's also showing that he has a great sense of humour.

I'm sure we will get an album this year. But he's working much harder than any other pop star, because his record company are so useless, in order to keep his career. So let's all be patient with him and see how it all works out in 2014.

I still don't see any proper worldwide tours happening after a 4th album but that situation is what it is. If Mika ia not prepared to risk money, play in small dives, etc. then he just isn't and now that he's in his 30s I can understand why he wouldn't want to when he has guaranteed success doing other things.

So do you think he won't do a worldwide tour and just perform in big venues in big towns? Why? Just asking, I'm curious about that.

Honestly, he's working so very hard, and no matter how many ads or talent shows he does, it all leads back to the music. His efforts in Italy and France have caused his music to be in the iTunes charts for those countries and his Songbook to become platinum.

I couldn't be prouder of him. He has taken control of his own career and is getting more widely known to more potential fans. He's also showing that he has a great sense of humour.

I'm sure we will get an album this year. But he's working much harder than any other pop star, because his record company are so useless, in order to keep his career. So let's all be patient with him and see how it all works out in 2014.

I liked every word.

So do you think he won't do a worldwide tour and just perform in big venues in big towns? Why? Just asking, I'm curious about that.

I liked every word.

In the UK, I'm not sure he will go for big venues, and if he does it will be just London and nowhere else in the country.

:thumb_yello: I totally agree, and I just want to add that I even thinks it's very smart and wise of MIKA, to get this BIG in Italy and France, cause it might be easier to find one or more sponsors in these countries - to support his upcoming tour, if that's what he needs and wants...:fisch: At least that's very normal for other stars to do, so why not also MIKA?! :wub2:

Love,love

me

I've held off on any comments and stayed out of any discussions about Mika's Career Choices. I don't feel like I've been around long enough to make a proper educated judgment. This is the only version of Mika that I really know, but if I had to sum up the feelings I have now, Marilyn's very wise comments above would be it. I can't wait for a new album, just like everyone else, but I'm going to try and be patient (as a Blur fan as well, I'm good at that) and enjoy all the side projects in the meantime, and trust that it will turn out great.

:thumb_yello: I totally agree, and I just want to add that I even thinks it's very smart and wise of MIKA, to get this BIG in Italy and France, cause it might be easier to find one or more sponsors in these countries - to support his upcoming tour, if that's what he needs and wants...:fisch: At least that's very normal for other stars to do, so why not also MIKA?! :wub2:

Love,love

me

I've held off on any comments and stayed out of any discussions about Mika's Career Choices. I don't feel like I've been around long enough to make a proper educated judgment. This is the only version of Mika that I really know, but if I had to sum up the feelings I have now, Marilyn's very wise comments above would be it. I can't wait for a new album, just like everyone else, but I'm going to try and be patient (as a Blur fan as well, I'm good at that) and enjoy all the side projects in the meantime, and trust that it will turn out great.

It also goes without saying that he will probably use some of the money he makes to help pay for the sets and costumes for his shows. But, in the UK, at the moment, he couldn't fill a big venue. However, if he does something in the UK, to get their attention, he might be able to sell out a decent sized place.

It also goes without saying that he will probably use some of the money he makes to help pay for the sets and costumes for his shows. But, in the UK, at the moment, he couldn't fill a big venue. However, if he does something in the UK, to get their attention, he might be able to sell out a decent sized place.

I think it all depends on how good his next alb. is, and what kind of promotion it gets! People in UK, and lots of other countries, need to be reminded that MIKA is still around, making fab. music :fisch: Italy and France knows it, that's for sure, but he needs to be promoted also elsewhere. And that's what I ment when I talked about sponsors. I've been to loads of concerts, with the biggest and best stars on the planet, throughout the years, and the big and rich ones also have sponsors, well known trade marks! For example was TINA sponsored by Pepsi, and also by TDK - and at her US leg of the tour in 1997, Hanes Hosery was her sponsor etc. etc. So my hope is that a big brand could "help MIKA around the world" ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I think it all depends on how good his next alb. is, and what kind of promotion it gets! People in UK, and lots of other countries, need to be reminded that MIKA is still around, making fab. music :fisch: Italy and France knows it, that's for sure, but he needs to be promoted also elsewhere. And that's what I ment when I talked about sponsors. I've been to loads of concerts, with the biggest and best stars on the planet, throughout the years, and the big and rich ones also have sponsors, well known trade marks! For example was TINA sponsored by Pepsi, and also by TDK - and at her US leg of the tour in 1997, Hanes Hosery was her sponsor etc. etc. So my hope is that a big brand could "help MIKA around the world" ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Yes, you are right! I've always thought of sponsorship in terms of sports people. I've never thought of it as something that could help Mika. But it really could! It would free up some of his time, to concentrate on his music by them doing things his publicity people should be doing for him. I really hope he attracts a worldwide sponsor.

Yes, you are right! I've always thought of sponsorship in terms of sports people. I've never thought of it as something that could help Mika. But it really could! It would free up some of his time, to concentrate on his music by them doing things his publicity people should be doing for him. I really hope he attracts a worldwide sponsor.

:blush-anim-cl: YES, let's hope and pray that this will happen to MIKA - that he's "being connected" with the right people, now while he's utterly successful - and that he gets a really good sponsor! :naughty: Then he might also add Manchester to his UK tour, and you will have him at your hometown (it's free to dream ) :wink2:

While the biggest have been in Oslo, there has been a little plain flying over the arena - before the concert starts, with a flag hanging behind the plain, that tells: so and so sponsor proudly presents, or in assosiation with - and then the artist(s) name. There have also been big marks on, or over, the stage - so nobody can avoid to know who brought the artist(s) on a world tour ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: I would suggest that Swatch became the sponsor for MIKAs next worldtour! :wub2: And you could offer a suitable little lyric for it, because you're so clever with it - or Swatch could make a competition, for the best lyric to follow MIKA on tour ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

YouTube

Mika per la prima volta in pubblicità con Sky e M&C Saatchi

[YOUTUBE]YT8KSKbOdss[/YOUTUBE]

E' on air in questi giorni la nuova campagna TV di Sky con protagonista la celebre pop star Mika.

Dopo la prima puntata andata in onda ad Ottobre e che vedeva protagonista Sandra Oh, la saga continua con l'intervento del celebre artista, chiamato a raccontare Sky On Demand. In questo nuovo episodio, Mika - giudice nell'ultima stagione di XFactor - irrompe nella vita di una giovane coppia in pieno trasloco per suggerire l'offerta perfetta, Sky e Fastweb insieme a soli 25 euro al mese.

Luca Scotto di Carlo e Vincenzo Gasbarro, Creative Partner di M&C Saatchi dichiarano: "Grazie al grande successo di Mika a XFactor (che nell'ultima edizione con 1,3 milioni di spettatori medi a puntata ha contribuito a rendere il cantante ancora più celebre nel nostro paese) abbiamo pensato di giocare con la sua straordinaria simpatia, sincerità e naturalezza nel dire le cose. E soprattutto facendolo recitare in italiano e utilizzando le parole da lui inventate, che sono diventate subito cult.

"Ah, questa canzone, l'ho choosata anche a XFactor". E' con questa battuta che si apre lo spot che racconta nel dettaglio l'offerta Sky e Fastweb: Sky On Demand, le migliori Serie TV, i più grandi Show. In più Internet fino a cento mega e chiamate illimitate"

La campagna è on air sulle principali reti televisive a partire dal 9 gennaio.

Creative Director: Luca Scotto di Carlo, Vincenzo Gasbarro

Deputy Creative Director: Valerio Le Moli , Paolo Perrone

Copywriter: Eleonora Villari

Art Director: Dario Marongiu

Production Company: Akita

Director: Ryan Ebner

:blush-anim-cl: I would suggest that Swatch became the sponsor for MIKAs next worldtour! :wub2: And you could offer a suitable little lyric for it, because you're so clever with it - or Swatch could make a competition, for the best lyric to follow MIKA on tour ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I've got a watch that Swatch takes pages to tell

It is designed by @mikasounds

So now Mika and Swatch

Are the ones to watch,

And Mika really gets around.

So now Mika and Swatch

Are the ones to watch,

:thumb_yello: Hey! Here we go - and the poet has already talked! :teehee:

This is great!:naughty: May be we could make a competition, just for fun - between ourself at MFC?! I have the impression that MIKA fans are extraordinary creative, in so many ways ...:fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

So now Mika and Swatch

Are the ones to watch,

:blush-anim-cl: I think I would make a little change on your last sentence and get:

So now Mika and Swatch

Are the ones to watch,

And Swatch gets Mika around

What do you think about that Marilyn? :wink2:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: I think I would make a little change on your last sentence and get:

So now Mika and Swatch

Are the ones to watch,

And Swatch gets Mika around

What do you think about that Marilyn? :wink2:

Love,love

me

Yes that's better. I like it.

Yes that's better. I like it.

:thumb_yello: Then it's a pity that me and you are not sitting on top of this Swiss concern !! :doh::aah: If we were the bosses, I think we would go on celebrating both Swatch and MIKA being 30 years , and send MIKA on a world tour through 30 countries ...:teehee: Would not that be an amazing and suitable task for 2014 !? ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Then it's a pity that me and you are not sitting on top of this Swiss concern !! :doh::aah: If we were the bosses, I think we would go on celebrating both Swatch and MIKA being 30 years , and send MIKA on a world tour through 30 countries ...:teehee: Would not that be an amazing and suitable task for 2014 !? ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

Yes, but unfortunately, Swatch are not sponsoring Mika. I don't think they will, as they seem to like different celebrities designing different watches.

But maybe someone else will take up the Mika baton and run with it. I do hope so.

Yes, but unfortunately, Swatch are not sponsoring Mika. I don't think they will, as they seem to like different celebrities designing different watches.

But maybe someone else will take up the Mika baton and run with it. I do hope so.

they did some sponsoring for the Popular vid :wink2: because he had to do it by himself.