2014 - MIKA in Naples (Nutella's 50th Anniversary) 18 May -- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!

Alba has choosen the "worst" events on Italy.

A short signing session (only one hour) in the centre of Milan on saturday in the most "hot" level of popularity because the tv show and a free gig in a square!

We can suggest foreign people not arrive in Italy anymore, now that M is a tv star.

But we love so much when our international friends join us! :thumb_yello:

Next time Mika announces gigs in Italy, tell me which are the BEST places to go but with the popularity he has there it will be a chaos everywhere :wink2:

Nevertheless, I was simply grateful to finally attend a gig in person, so I didn’t pay too much attention to the rest. It was great to witness such a magical stage presence. He clearly belongs up there and it’s unbelievable how much he’s capable to give to his audience. He easily made us all madly joyful during one song and deeply moved during the following one.

I can’t remember the last time I’ve experienced so many strong feelings all at once. I moved from wonder, to excitement, to amusement to emotion (believe me, I never ever cry because of emotion… Now perhaps I should say criED).

I'm quoting only this short lovely part but I loved your whole report :wub2: Thank you for sharing it with us. It was a pleasure to meet you in Napoli, hope to see you soon again!

I think complaining is sort of funny now....sorry to say...because all difficulties and problems were very clear from the very first gig announcement.

No one could possibly foresee anything different.

Yes, I agree with you Robi. I knew how it is to be in big crowds when I decided to go. I'm realistic describing how it was and don't do it to complain. People were more aggressive than I expected and I wasn't even sure I can spend 15 hours just standing without moving but I totally knew in advance that before and even during the gig I need to tolerate some discomfort. I also knew that I will LOVE seeing him finally on stage again and never regretted for a moment going there. I will do it again as soon I can :wink2:

Next time Mika announces gigs in Italy, tell me which are the BEST places to go but with the popularity he has there it will be a chaos everywhere :wink2:

When he will announce a proper tour, I suggest you not choosing Italy :mf_rosetinted:

The problem is that this was the only gig of the season :blink: for me, it was really tiring, but it was worth the pain :wink2:

When he will announce a proper tour, I suggest you not choosing Italy :mf_rosetinted:

The problem is that this was the only gig of the season :blink: for me, it was really tiring, but it was worth the pain :wink2:

Yes, that's why I chose it. And I dont want people misunderstood my disappointment. I enjoyed seeing Mika, it was really great to see him again on stage but the many bad factors around me and the spanish fans who came with me, didnt let us enjoy the gig 100%

Log Lady, thank you so much for your report! It's very touching :huglove::huglove:

I agree with Robertina that we knew the risks before coming to Napoli. Well, I knew it well, from MFC first, then also from the French fans I tried to convince to join me on this trip :naughty: The only answers I got at that time were: "are you crazy?? It will be such a mess!!" :aah:

So I was absolutely prepared for the worst to happen (I was telling myself that even if the gig was awfull, I could still enjoy visiting Napoli :mf_rosetinted:) and I simply enjoyed everything that was better than what I expected. That is, many things, as it was actually a really great gig for me.

As Allegra (I think) said, it depends on the 10 people surrounding you, and I was very lucky with that.

But I also think that enjoying a gig or not depends on myself: if I want to be happy and to enjoy something, I can, not depending on the circunstances. That's more like being "positiv" in my way of thinking and of seeing the world.

I try to be like that in my everyday life and with people (I prefer seeing the good sides than the bad ones :wink2:) and of course I try to apply it to my Mika adventures.

That doesn't mean denying the bad sides of something, it simply means deciding to keep my eyes and thoughts on the positive sides :blush-anim-cl:

My report is a little bit different from the others, it was more like a sightseeing of Naples than a proper pre-gig :aah: I hope that you will find it interesting to read

I decided during my trip to Naples that I wouldn't have queued to see the concert: too much people, free event, big place... And more important I wanted to enjoy the city and relax a bit.

So, I arrived by car late in the evening (more night than evening) of Saturday and with my mum decided to go directly at our hotel. First surprise of this wonderful trip was the pizzeria in front of the hotel :aah: we ate the best pizza of Naples while listening mika's songs :teehee: (the owner was a fan of Mika)

The day of the gig, we went around the center of Naples to visit the typical places: the port, the "Caracciolo" street where there were the most expensive hotels of all Naples, the "Spaccanapoli" street, the Duomo, etc etc... We arrived to the "Piazza del Plebiscito" at about 2pm and there was a real party: a lot of families around to the stands eating bread and Nutella, swings, games, lots of music...the atmosphere was very relaxed and happy! I've never seen so many people smiling!

And then near to the stage there were a huge group of Mika's fans... Unfortunately, I could not go and say bye to my friends because I would have had to enter into the crowd and of course it was impossible to do it. So, I only met Francesca who didn't queue for the gig and I stayed a bit with her hanging around the square... Later, we divided so that she could go home and have some rest while I went to have dinner...

At about 8/8.30 pm, we met again and luckily we found a great place to watch the concert: we were in the middle of the square near to the tribune reserved for the staff and there were a great view... no one pushed... there were near to us just some families with childrens who were waiting impatiently Mika :naughty:

At 9.30 the lights went out, the band entered and the Latin prayer of "The origin of love" has begun...my heart was pounding like it was my first gig and I was like "omg here we are...mika will sing tonight...again...."

When he came in, my heart nearly exploded with excitement, I realized later that there were problems with the audio and unfortunately nobody heard the acute at the beginning of "Relax"... oh but who cares!!! Mika was there and he was singing :boing: I danced and sang with him and even with the childrens near to me who were happy to have found an "adult child" to play with hahahaha

I didn't like the italian version of Stardust (well... i've never liked it XD ) but I enjoyed the new version of Lollipop (I still can not get out of my head the chorus "troppe caramelle ti fanno male e l'amore ti deluderà" "too much candies make you sick and love will disappoint you")

I loved the version of Underwater and when they turned off the lights and I saw the square full of people with the phones turned on, I was moved... 80.000 people were singing with him even if they didn't know well the song and seeing his look happy, almost as excited as me because in that moment I think that he realized what he had lost in all these months., it's a thing that I'll never forget!

The funny part was when he admitted that he had done too much television and for this reason he could not breathe and I was like "your fault, Mika" :mf_rosetinted: but then he said that he was really happy to get back to doing concerts and I was like "good boy"

The surprise to pick up Chiara on stage was something that I was expecting because they made a collaboration and it was something they had to do one day or the other...

At the end of the gig, I expected that a lot of those people went away and I went to say hello to some MFCers... I'm really really really sorry that I have not been able to meet lots of you girls :sad: I had the car parked far away and I had to hurry up otherwise the car park would have closed.

I really hope that we will meet in another gig or event :huglove:

By the way, I found him with the same fire he had before doing TV, with the same passion, with the same voice (yeah he still has it)... I really enjoyed the gig and I really hope that he'll be back on tour next year with the new album because he was born to be on stage not behind a desk :wink2:

I took some pics that I would like to share with you:

My view:

10321150_10203732872472771_1639991413757609687_o.jpg

10403766_10203732872752778_265238903196914652_o.jpg

The Vesuvio:

10379945_10203732873872806_7757783655335115289_o.jpg

The view near to my hotel:

10258404_10203732877752903_8517363830338981645_o.jpg

Edited by Lucrezia

Log Lady, I love your report, thant you so much for sharing it. It's like I can feel what you felt with your words only, I have to admit it gave me shivers :wub2:

I'm quoting only this short lovely part but I loved your whole report :wub2: Thank you for sharing it with us. It was a pleasure to meet you in Napoli, hope to see you soon again!

Log Lady, thank you so much for your report! It's very touching :huglove::huglove:

I'm glad you liked it, it took me some effort to hit the "submit post" button :blush-anim-cl:

I love your attitude, Melanie.

My report is a little bit different from the others,

Aah great report Lucrezia! Really sweet, it also made me giggle in some parts :teehee: I loved your words 'cause you know how I feel about it :huglove:

Aah great report Lucrezia! Really sweet, it also made me giggle in some parts :teehee: I loved your words 'cause you know how I feel about it :huglove:

Aww you sweet girl!! don't worry about... we have so much time ahead of us to recuperate the lost time :huglove:

Thank you, girls, for sharing your reports!

Log Lady, a special thanks goes to you :huglove:: you reminded me how difficult it was for me expressing my feelings until a short time ago. And you also reminded me how many times I dropped good chances of having fun and meeting friends because I was totally afraid of not being a good enough student, employee, daughter, wife... and I feared I could not afford to loose time and energies in my own personal interests.

Honest to you, there's one more thing: my little niece still says I baked her best birthday cake the day after Mika gig. And it's probably true, 'cause I was on cloud nine, you know what i mean....

Thank you, girls, for sharing your reports!

Log Lady, a special thanks goes to you :huglove:: you reminded me how difficult it was for me expressing my feelings until a short time ago. And you also reminded me how many times I dropped good chances of having fun and meeting friends because I was totally afraid of not being a good enough student, employee, daughter, wife... and I feared I could not afford to loose time and energies in my own personal interests.

Honest to you, there's one more thing: my little niece still says I baked her best birthday cake the day after Mika gig. And it's probably true, 'cause I was on cloud nine, you know what i mean....

Great! Cake for everyone after the next gig :naughty:

I'm ready with the gig chapter. I'm pasting it here and then enjoying Lucrezia report. Yay!

… then the Origin of Love intro was suddenly played and wrapped everything. I felt it in my chest and it was like my lungs and heart started to tremble and my soul became wider. And yes, the pain was gone:

He was on stage.

I've waited to be able to watch the video of the gig before writing on here. It took me almost a week to fetch it and to have some spare time to do it; try and leave a husband, a house and four oversensitive pets on their own for many days (in two weeks I went both in Poland and Naples and meanwhile I may even partied in an amusement park for a birthday) and let me know how much spare time you'll get when you come back home.

I could have just written down my feelings right after the gig, instead of starting with the queue story or the departure one, I know. But my mind was so blurred that I even wasn't aware of what I did or said till the next day. I suppose this is how you feel the day after a bachelor party except for the striptease part. Well, the man did mess a bit with his shirt, but it's not quite the same...

This is why I made up my mind to write this chapter just after having watched the gig video. I need to have it all clear as this blog's main purpose is about helping me not to forget in some years, so that I will be able to feel awkward in reading these pages again, especially if my coworkers would find it out. Of course, their urge to mock me should be so powerful to make them determined to read it all and translate it in italian, so I could be quite safe.

It took me more than half an hour to get started. Every time I pressed the start button on my remote control and the first notes of the Origin of Love intro were played out loud in my living room, I felt like there were no barriers, no shields between me and the music, the feelings, the memories, the meaning of the life, why do we people walk on earth, where are we from, where are we supposed to go. Just kidding, at least the last part, but that intro, along with Underwater, totally makes me feel overwhelmed. I wish I could explain it better, but I should understand it myself, before being able to explain it. I'll try later, while talking Underwater. This is why I felt the need to stop. It's a ****ing awesome intro anyway, isn't it?

The intro was played and it was like a kind of growing tension, a cliff-hanger which bursted into a huge smile on my face when Relax snoke in. Now everything is fine, everything will be ok, like meeting someone you missed so much, but now he's here, now he's back. It's like waiting for someone at the airport, a dear friend who left for too much time, a friend you missed so bad that when he pops out of the gate you can't help but burst into a huge happy smile and feel that now everything is at it was meant to be. Yes, I'm new. I wasn't around 2007 so someone may think I have no right to say those things. And just to be clear, I'm not also talking about him not doing gigs in a while. I'm just talking about feelings, and even if I'm new, I'm allowed to experience them, especially when they arise out of music.

I do love Relax, it's one of those songs I could listen forever, and since I saw Parc aux Princes for the very first time, I've craved to hear him sing “don't scream, SCREAM!” and to do it, as to say I'm here, I'm 100% happy, we are in this together. I wished I could do it so much that I even wrote it as my user motto on MFC. And he said it: SCREAM. And I did it. How much I did it.

But, come on. Camera men. You didn't do your homework. You missed the jump some time later. You can't miss the jump. It's on my bucket list as well. Luckly I saw it very well and it's stuck in my memory, not to mention that there's a great pic of it on the internet.

They did get a good frame of his foot on the piano, though, so I can forgive them, even if The Jump is The Jump. And here we go, “Billy Brown fell in love with another maaaan”. Another mark on my bucket list.

And I was in the “blame it on the boys” part of the audience, the one who rocked. We all were there, no surprise it worked pretty well. +1 mark on Elw's bucket list again.

There were still three wishes left: the giant balloons in Celebrate, Max' doom dadaridari doom, and the Underwater thing.

When the giant balloons appeared, the gap between us and the stage was too huge for they to reach us without the security men's help. They didn't get it at the moment, but eventually we got our balloons and it was so funny. I wanted to touch them, I wanted to know the feeling. You can't attend to a gig of his and not do it, what would be of my fan graduation, ffs!? That red ballon bounced right on my hand and so yayyyy! Balloons bouncing, done.

I got wild on Love Today, a way too much to remember the Max forever lasting chorus trick. But as soon as he kept on singing, I realized and I laughed so much, while singing along aaaaaall the dadaridaridoom. I enjoy so much Max, I like him and his poses never fail to make me laugh.

“Lui o io. Lui? Va bene così, io voglio una birra. Signori e signore, questo è la voce di Max. Questo è la voce di Max che non finirà, per tutto il tempo in questa piazza a Napoli ci sarà la voce di Max, nelle vostre teste, quando voi siete qui a Napoli, ma anche a casa, anche quando fate le spose, anche a letto con la vostra moglie, ci sarà la voce di Max. Ma avete una scelta stasera: potete decidere. O possiamo scegliere, choosare, la voce di Max, o possiamo choosare la bella vita e la pace. Facciamo una scelta? Quando io conto a tre noi vogliamo vedere tutte le persone che sono qui stasera nella piazza, anche nelle strade, la sinistra e anche la destra, saltando. E' molto semplice. Tutti saltando. Possiamo farlo? Napoli!!! Possiamo farlo???!!! Uno. Due. Uno. Due. Uno. Due. Uno due tre !!!!

"Me or him? Ok, fine, I want a beer. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Max' voice. Max' voice which isn't going to stop, in this square in Naples there will always be Max' voice, in your head, when you are here in Naples, but also at home, even when you do the wives (sorry, LOL, it doesn't make much sense in Italian and I believe in English does in a different way though... I chose to keep it litteral, it's a kind of “when you act like wives, which can imply some stuff.... the ones who are interested in learning Italian please go on MFC on the learning topic and ask how a “vi” can change this sentence: fate le spose / vi fate le spose...XD), even in bed with your wifes, there will be Max' voice. But tonight you have a choice: you can choose. Either we choose Max' voice, or we can choose bella vita and peace. Do we do a choice? When I count to three we want to see all people who are here tonight in the square, even in the roads, the left and the right, jumping. It's very simple. Can we do this? Napoli!!! Can we do this???? One. Two. One. Two. One. Two. One two three!!!! "

And theeen, here we go, wild again.

But as I mentioned before, Underwater to me is the most amazing song and the longing for it could have supported me during the whole standing day.

Underwater makes my heart grow huge, it loses his physical limits and I feel my soul to get wider and wider. I feel like all my problems, my daily issues, my sorrows are just something small and non relevant, they melt in the music and the music wrap and lulls me and it can really move me if I'm in an emotional mood.

I didn't realized how breathtaking were all those mobile lights among the audience. OMG, what a view. Today I got moved by that view along with him singing. And how I wished to be a part of that moment. That moment when he asks for dark and silence and for people to whisper Underwater, their eyes closed. I already did it at home months ago, watching a vid on you tube, cause I needed to feel it. But this time, I was there. I was there for good, and I sensed every second of it.

“Napoli, stasera voglio provare una cosa. Ho fatto questo in Francia, in Inghilterra, in America, anche in Asia, ma secondo me questa sera, qui a Napoli sarà ancora più bello. Per favore, signori, il dio della luci, possiamo chiudere tutte le luce, anche la mia. Ah, lui è inglese, ma lui ha capito. Please, go and turn off all the lights. Everything. Ah! Anche quella qui. Grazie. E anche quella qui. Voi potete utilizzare le luci del vostro mobile. Diciamo buonasera a tutta Italia sull'internet, anche sulla radio, Napoli voi siete belli stasera, ma io penso che possiamo fare ancora una cosa di più con queste luce, cantiamo per loro. Loro non sono qui ma noi possiamo cantare per loro. Iniziamo molto dolce, piano piano. Chiudiamo gli occhi, io voglio cantare come se fossi l'ultimo sulla planeta. Underwateeeeeer.... A voi Napoli. Underwateeeeeer.... Ancora una volta. Underwateeeeeer.... La prossima volta, la terza, voglio che tutte le persone che sono qui, in fronte del palco, voglio che tutti cantano con me e con voi, anche nella strada, li alla sinistra, anche nella strada li alla destra, voglio che tutti cantano il più forte possibile con me! Voglio che a Roma loro possono sentire noi qui sulla piazza, ok? Uno, due, mmmmhhh UNDERWATEEEER! Ancora una volta Napoli! UNDERWATEEEER I can breathe underwater..”

“Napoli, tonight I want to try something. I did this in France, UK, America, also in Asia, but accoding to me tonight here in Naples it will be even more beautiful. Please, gentlemen, god of the lights, can we turn all the lights off, even mine. Ah, he's english, but he did understand. Please, go and turn off all the lights. Everything. Ah! Even this one here. Thanks. And also this one. You can use the lights of your furniture (super LOL, mobile in Italian is a piece of furniture). Let's say good evening to all Italy on the internet, also on the radio, Napoli you are beautiful tonight, but I think that we can do even something more with this lights, let's sing for them. They aren't here but we can sing for them. Let's start very sweet, soothly. Close our eyes, I want to sing like I was the last man on the planet. Underwateeeeeer.... Your turn, Napoli. Underwateeeeeer.... Once more. Underwateeeeeer... Next time, the third one. I want all people here, in the front of the stage, I want them to sing with you and with me, even on the road, there on the left, even on the road there on the right, I want that everybody sings as loud as possible along with me. I want that people in Rome can hear us here on the square, ok? Un, two, mmmmhhh UNDERWATEEEER! Once more, Napoli! UNDERWATEEEER I can breathe underwater..”

And I finally was able to sing Underwater like never before, as to free myself of my worries, as to challenge my issues that no, they won't win, as to claim my joy and to feel my friends close. I didn't think at those topics, I didn't think at anything at all, I was just pure emotion, and it covered them all. It covered all my feelings, my thoughts, what I am and what I wish I was, at once.

I think that the girl wo was next to me wasn't that much pleased. I believe I had no control over my singing all the gig long, cause I wasn't able to hear me, so I trust to have messed it all up. If you were recording by your mobile, my God, I'm sorry. Please, forgive me.

There's one last thing I cherish as a perfect memory: that light bulb. I don't actually know why, but I did love everything that freaking thing did, how he held it, how he tossed it, its wavings. It waved as my heart did, and I was hypnotized. Even if a tiny part of me was wondering why he didn't get burned touching it. What. I'm still my usual pragmatic self, no matter how much emotional I get.

And of course he made my day when, after having going wild on Love Today, he said “Non posso respirare. Ho fatto troppa televisione e non abbastanza concerti, cazzo. Mamma mia, mi fa piacere di essere sul palco ancora una volta” "I can't breathe. I did too much television and not enough gigs, damn it. Oh boy, I'm glad I'm back on stage again." I'm happy he just admited it and we all had a good laugh, that's not much more to argue on it. It's just how the thing it is, and I like when people are brave and confident enough to speak the truth instead of looking for excuses or lies. That's how I behave at work and in my life.

When it comes to italian versions of Lollipop and the Origin of Love.

To me, Lollipop is just a funny song. I don't mind if it get twisted to enjoy some fun moment, so I was fine with Italian lyrics. I'm so ok with them that I'm writing them down over here, as a funny memory: "La mia mamma me lo ha detto: stai attento a chi porti a letto, la bella vita non durerà, perché l'amore ti deluderà. Guarda quella ragazza là, fa la furba e ti stuferà. Dio la ama, ma lei vuole di più! A soffrirne sarai tu! Troppe caramelle ti fanno male e l'amore ti deluderà!"

I have some special songs I care too much about to endure that they could be twisted though. Rain (how I felt good when he sang it, it makes me feel powerful, well determined in my purposes, strong. I need that song.), Relax, Stuck in the Middle, Drunk, Underwater of course. And the Origin of Love.

The Origin of Love is pure joy to me. I don't need many words as I did to describe Underwater, cause we all know what pure joy is. 100% happiness. And if you take my 100% pure joy and you force italian lyrics into it, well, I go WTF. I was so excited to listen to it, this thought helped me clinging all day long to that barrier. So, I tried to make the most out of it and sang along all the english parts, whereas I just waited for the italian ones to end. I think that Stardust and Lollipop are quite enough, please give me back the Origin of Love. I know it's yours and you can do whatever you want with it. But here's the deal: no more foreign lyrics on the Origin of Love and I'll buy you every month a massive amount of those amazing biscuits I got you in January. You know it's a good deal. XD

I should probably recap now, as they taught to me at school back in the day.

Well, I always have a regret part in all my reports. It keeps me motivated to take the next step next time. But sorry, what do we say to regret? Not today.

I was just perfect. I mean, sure, the waiting part was totally rough. But it was not up to me. And when the audience sang “Sei bellissimo” (you are handsome, implying nothing more than hot) I felt extremely awkward, and so did I when they screamed “Mika I love you”. But that wasn't up to me as well. So I can claim I have no regrets on this one. I just enjoyed everything of my first gig, I got my bucket list - almost – covered, I listened to some songs I craved for (even though some were missing), I enjoyed to admire his poses (I really do love some of them, I always wonder how he can be so graceful and powerful in his movements.

If I had a regret, it would be on not being able to chat properly with all fans I wished. When the gig ended, we all gathered on the right side of the square. I was so uncertain whether to try and meet him or not, I was actually thinking to drop it cause I assumed it was total madness. The fact that he already left made my choice a way easier :)

We spent much time meeting, chatting, planning dinner like none of us was actually totally wrecked and we even wandered around, aka getting scattered, quite a lot in order to look for food. Which we eventually found at the bar in the square after midnight. So smart of us.

When we finally got to the flat we rented we chatted a bit more, even when we all were already in bed, like we were teenagers. We all bursted into long silly laughters when I said “The window is on the table” probably referring to “The pen is on the table” , which is the usual sentence you learn at school when studying english. This is how we knew we were totally done and how we gave quite a payback to those jerks who had us got up at 5 a.m. that morning.

Never mess with fierce Mika fans. Especially not after their first gig. :shun:

Edited by Elwendin

I'm ready with the gig chapter. I'm pasting it here and then enjoying Lucrezia report. Yay!

Thank you so much Elwendin... (ah, and I forgot to thanks Lucrezia for her report too, thanks :wink2:)

Your report made me so happy, because I was really worried that you might be disappointed of your first gig...

I'm so glad that this gig was awesome for so many people :wub2:

Yes, the sound and the voice were maybe not at the top, but it's not the first time, it happens. And the level was still very good :thumb_yello:

Yes, the songs order, the tricks were the same than last year (and than 2012 if I believe the other fans). But I think this gig was intended more for the new fans that XF brought, than for the long term fans. Remember it was "only" a festival.

So this gig perfectly met its goal in my opinion, and I'm so glad I could attend it :wub2:

Edited by Alireine

Your report made me so happy, because I was really worried that you might be disappointed of your first gig...

I think this gig was intended more for the new fans that XF brought

I was 100% fine and happy with it. It's not like I saw it a thousand times, so I enjoyed it very very much.

He already said it was not HIS how. He was just hired by Nutella (and in the process he may have tried to please new italian fans with those lyrics) so I didn't expect new stuff (well, I wondered about what "news" meant but I was not disappointed in not having any real one)

Thank you Sylv for the amazing report! :huglove:

You expressed exactly my feelings... I think that it was a big emotion for anyone attending the concert :wub2:

That's what I meant when I talked about the joy in his eyes in being on stage that night:

7518846712.png

That's what I meant when I talked about the joy in his eyes in being on stage that night:

7518846712.png

I totally agree. I love this pic (and thanks for having us wandered a bit around Naples through your report :thumb_yello: I missed that part of the adventure)

I watched the gig on streamlihe, as I had no intentions of going too many bad memories of Compiegne :( and knew it would be bad :(

Its the first time in all the gigs I gave been too and watched on line, that I can say I was bored:shocked:

I don't know if it was the fact the you couldn't hear the crowd at all, or it was that it was the same old songs in the same order, it wasn't mika at his best, you could tell he had been off the scene for a long time, neglecting his music:wink2:

I think we are so ready for new music, he needs to ditch BG, BB,SITM, BIOTG, but keep Relax, Grace Kelly and Happy Ending, and maybe put Any Other World into the mix, its definitely a tired looking show now,

Here's hoping for something good sooooooon :crossed:

But I'm not holding my breath:teehee:

I watched the gig on streamlihe, as I had no intentions of going too many bad memories of Compiegne :( and knew it would be bad :(

Its the first time in all the gigs I gave been too and watched on line, that I can say I was bored:shocked:

I don't know if it was the fact the you couldn't hear the crowd at all, or it was that it was the same old songs in the same order, it wasn't mika at his best, you could tell he had been off the scene for a long time, neglecting his music:wink2:

I think we are so ready for new music, he needs to ditch BG, BB,SITM, BIOTG, but keep Relax, Grace Kelly and Happy Ending, and maybe put Any Other World into the mix, its definitely a tired looking show now,

I'm afraid I tend to agree with you. I hadn't written my thoughts here in order not to spoil a gooв mood of some girls. Moreover, what use of it? But anyway, have to confess that I haven't finished watching this gig yet. It took me several days already :aah:

I am sure I would be very bored with this gig and not like the Italian songs, etc. But that's why I didn't go and didn't watch more than a few minutes of the video. I don't know what everyone was expecting?

Anyway I am glad the newbies (and anyone else) enjoyed it. I am sure this gig was no "worse" than my first gig. It's just all about perspective and I really envy anyone experiencing this kind of excitement for the first (or even 10th!) time. I am much more interested in people's reports than I am in watching it myself. :naughty:

I think the real reason is the hair :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Agree! :wink2: