Fedez

sarik31

As you may be aware some of us very really impressed in a positive way from Federico..

So here we are

Good girl :thumb_yello: Thanks for the thread. I'm not not at home atm, but I will be back as soon as back at my computer.

His tattoos and piercings scare me, but Mika seems to like him, and vice versa, so I'll like him too. Looks like they have a bro thing going like with Garou.

• Like 1

His tattoos and piercings scare me, but Mika seems to like him, and vice versa, so I'll like him too. Looks like they have a bro thing going like with Garou.

He is not scary at all, he is very sweet and polite :thumb_yello:

He seems scary .. sure he is against the world we are living in..

I am trying to know him better .. I am at Fedez Uni Now

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

He is not scary at all, he is very sweet and polite :thumb_yello:

I'll look forward to getting to know him over the season. I know me and lots of people think that Many Tattoos=Scary. But now that they are getting much more common, maybe that will change.

I'll look forward to getting to know him over the season. I know me and lots of people think that Many Tattoos=Scary. But now that they are getting much more common, maybe that will change.

I like his tattoos but you know, I like tattoos in general. But he seems to have a good heart, I think a lot of people will like him on XF.

I like his tattoos but you know, I like tattoos in general. But he seems to have a good heart, I think a lot of people will like him on XF.

Well, anyone who calls Mika a potato must be cool.

I don't like Italian rap music, so I really don't know almost any songs of his, but after having seen him judging XF yesterday, I have to say that he seems a really nice guy, he was really chatty with the audience, and nice to the contestants. ;)

I don't like Italian rap music, so I really don't know almost any songs of his, but after having seen him judging XF yesterday, I have to say that he seems a really nice guy, he was really chatty with the audience, and nice to the contestants. ;)

Good gir :thumb_yello:

This time we were far away from Bologna

:doh:

We had this technical problem on some micropones and he promised to stay to do some photos & autograph...

Morgan teased him.. " Yes also massages"...:huglove:

Rap is not my cup of tea...To tell the truth, I don't like this music style.

So, I found that weird that one became a judge at XF. But, by looking photos and videos, he's not vulgar and is close of others judges (especially Mika :teehee: )

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote it in another thread, but I think that this snippet belongs here:

The guy deserves some words. I already liked him in Bologna, but after those Boot Camps I officially fell for him. I've always seen those rappers guys being tough and macho and rude and beware-I'm-a-bad-ass but he's not.

He's caring, sympathetic, he's concerned about contestants' lives, emotions and careers, he was serious during his work but at times totally brilliant and funny in picking his words. And he's confident enought to disclose his real colours (I assume, I can't know if he's just an amazing actor) so he claimed that he's not a weed guy and he stood proudly in showing himself as a sweet, clever, honest good guy. I think I'll look for more infos about him.

• 2 weeks later...