I had to open Spotify to listen to Big Girl because I couldn't remember how it starts, no matter how hard I tried.

I probably forgot around 75% of the lyrics of Stuck in the Middle as well.

*blows dust of thread*

Anyone got plans for the weekend? :D

Studying, because I have a test on Monday. And then studying until December the 15th while trying to figure out how to focus instead of watching videos of Mika :P

Not too much.  I'm going to start writing my cards and watch some performances from Casa Mika that I missed.  What about you? :)

I don't have to work tomorrow, so that's a plus. :naughty: I'm probably also going to finish my Christmas cards and I might watch the 2nd episode of Casa Mika, with subtitles. :) And on Sunday we;re going to decorate the Christmas tree and the rest of the house! 

I don't have to work tomorrow, so that's a plus. :naughty: I'm probably also going to finish my Christmas cards and I might watch the 2nd episode of Casa Mika, with subtitles. :) And on Sunday we;re going to decorate the Christmas tree and the rest of the house! 

Ah that sounds like a great weekend! :D 

Woooooooooooohooooooohoooooo this week is finally ending up !!!

Dad's in town and it's really helping me XD

My week-end be very short , again, I have MANY things to do and I still HAVE to do them even if dad is here. Homeworks are the most s**tty thing I've ever had. Hate them. Burn them. Cut them in little wee pieces. Make them feel guilty to get your time so ####ing busy ! Wtf is the point at wasting your whole week-end doing ONE ####ING ORAL PREPARATION !

Anyway I will enjoy my dad's présence in here anyway and #### this présentation. I haven't seen in four months . The last time i saw him was only one day. Except from this time it's been ONE YEAR AND À HALF i haven't seen him. I'm gonna enjoy his presence XD

Hahaha i'm sorry about that i had to say it XD

Otherwise I'm doing pretty good XD

Have an awsome week-end ;-)

Omg i'm watching the third épisode of stasera casa Mika and if anyone knows Gad Elmaleh then watch the rossy de part and tell me that you don't think about Chouchou, one of his stage character !!!

Spending the week-end with my dad and some homeworks XO

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone !

It's been a little while ;-)

I have sth random to show you but I can't attached it to the message...

Today we got our t-shirts from my high school (i had to pay but i'm glad I did XD)

The result is pretty cool and i'm gonna put a link bit later i think because i love my nickname on the back XD nobody got why I've chosen this name but i'm sure you Will guess when you'll see it XD

• 3 weeks later...