MIKA @ Colours of Ostrava Festival (Czech Republic) - 19 July 2015

dcdeb

1512634_653772724661063_968470045_n.jpg?

Sunday 19th July 2015 Mika will headline the Colours of Ostrava Festival in Ostrava, Czech Repblic!

Tickets on sale now! http://www.colours.cz/en/tickets/

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/26-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

So is it possible to buy tickets to see Mika? For some reason I can find only 4-day festival tickets. I haven't yet found out where this is but I'm happy there are dates already! :wub2: Expecting more dates to be announced after Christmas.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
So is it possible to buy tickets to see Mika? For some reason I can find only 4-day festival tickets. I haven't yet found out where this is but I'm happy there are dates already! :wub2: Expecting more dates to be announced after Christmas.

One day tickets are available since today :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I couldn't find any gig review thread for this gig? One of his best festival performances ever :wub2: I hope someone who saw him for the first time will come and write a report. I will post my pics as soon as I can.

• Like 3

I just came from the festival to my appartment. It was...I can't find words. Mika was more than amazing! I'm too happy to sleep and too tired not to. Tomorrow is a long trip in front of us and I'll write my report when I come back home.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I don't know if someone will read this..  I know it's late (Mika's gig in Ostrava was 4 weeks ago) but I registrated on this side only today. :) I am his fan since summer 2011 and really love him. 

I was on his gig in Ostrava - for me it was first his performance and I want to share my feelings with you (if you find it)  in this late report. ... Description of this gig in few words before I begin: amazing, magical, profesional, .... I won a pair of tickets in February on his official FB page. I read here that some other fan won too - but in February it was me :D .. It was luckiest day of my life. So big suprise because being on Mika's gig was my biggest dream ever. It was shocking for me to see my name in those post on FB. :) .. I was looking forward 19-th july 5 months. I was on the whole festival. I promised to myself I must to have front row and I am going to do everything for it... ... and I got it! The best place - first row in the right corner nex to pier was my :) - I waited for it 3 hours before gig. When I came here I met here few people  - and 3 girls who were obviously Mika's fans - they had Mika's t-shirts so I came to them and we started to speak about Mika and all about him... ......Few minutes before gig came on the stage the director of whole festival and introducted Mika's gig. Than one of the girls I met here started to screaming Mika, Mika, -- and I follow her and after few seconds all people around us - and many and many people were scanding Mika, Mika, Mika! -- It was amazing. Mika was in backstage so he must to heart it :D I was suprised by the good atmosphere here because I was afraid of people's reactions - what if they don't know or don't like him... but everything was good :) .. When Mika came on stage I had really strenge feelings. I know and love him 4 years - only from internet and radios and now I finally see him live.. Yes, It was my Mika, my Mika with his characteristic walking, my Mika with his beautiful smile. He was waving to the publicum, --- but he was finally REAL and so close... ...He start to speak Czech. I expected he say Hello in Czech but he spoke many sentences in really good Czech language. It was amazing to hear it - I am from Slovakia and those two languages are very very similar. When he was singing Grace Kelly - part: ''walk out the door'' only good fans knew that on gigs he sings ''walk out the fuc*ing door'' :D :D so only we sang it right with him :D :D it was really funny for me. (CONTINUE BELOW)

• Like 1

(CONTINUE - part 2) ..Sometimes I stopped my singing and breathing because I wanted to clear hear his high voice -- and It was really really good - he sings without any hesitation. ..Stage had a pier and for my suprise Mika used it very often :D ... He was still running and the floor was wet so I was afraid of situation he could fall down. ... Honestly say, I don't remember this gig clear - I think because of so many emotion I had (first his gig, first row, first time on festival, ...) But I remember few great moments - one of his fans - girls I met here had a little gift for him - gingerbread heart and she wanted to give him but she didn't know how and when :D ... So when he was on the pier, very close to us, me and other 2 girls told her - now, now :D It was so funny and she threw her heart on the pier and Mika picked it up, read message which was on it, bite it and threw in into the audience.. It was so crazy - the way he did it - he was like crazy hungry lion :D :D... Another amazing moment was when it started to rain. He was so lovely. He stay on the pier with us and said something like: ''It's raining. You are in the rain and I will not hide under the roof of stage. I stay here with you.'' It was so lovely. I think this moment was really magical because the audience came more crazy and he too. He was dancing, jumping, running and rolling on the pier like crazy :D audience loved him! ...and he loved the audience ♥ In the end of his gig - when he singed Love today we were dancing  like crazy --- fans, people who wasn't fans :D .... Mika is a performer who forced people to have good mood and to dance if they wanted it or no :D :D ... ..... And what else.... I always knew he is really good singer, he is charismatic but when I saw and heard him I finally understood the meaning of the words ''profesional'' and ''showman'' ... I think he was born to be a showman. He's fuc*ing good at this! ... and I found only good reactions on this show - not only from fans.. He was really good surprise for everyone. ... I wanted to met with him after the gig, but didn't know where and how.. It wasn't possible for me, because security guy came to us (we were waiting before stage) and told us we must to go away... But someone from backstage came to us and gave us some souvenirs - 2 guitar picks and list of songs. I have 1 guitar pick :) .... ......THE END - my dream came true, the most amazing experience of my life -- and I want to see him again :) ♥♥♥