MIKA as Judge at "The Voice" France - 2015

Léna Machu

http://www.tf1.fr/the-voice/news/the-voice-4-retour-sur-le-parcours-de-mika-8602279.html

The Voice 4 : Mika n'est pas passé loin de la passe de deux

Cette année encore, Mika a mis en avant des talents charismatiques, originaux et dotés d'un réel univers artistique. Retour sur son parcours lors de cette quatrième saison de The Voice !

en-duo-mika-et-david-thibault-chantent-e

Comme à son habitude, Mika a fini l'aventure The Voice en soutenant un talent doté d'une grande personnalité. Celui

qui avait porté Kendji  Girac jusqu'à la finale de la troisième saison, a cette année encore craqué pour un candidat

baignant dans son propre univers et quel plaisir!

David Thibault pourtant remarqué par Florent Pagny lors des auditions à l'aveugle avec sa reprise de Blue Suede

Shoes, avait finalement été récupéré par Mika lors des battles. Celui-ci avait traité ses collègues de fou, pour ne

pas avoir vu le potentiel extraordinaire de David Thibault.

Mais Mika se retourne par exemple, également sur Hiba Tawaji qui chante en français et en libanais.

Mika encourage l'originalité

Attiré par l'originalité et la diversité, Mika sait déceler le talent caché de certains candidats et faire naître chez eux une

aisance qui se ressent sur scène. Comme lorsqu'il esquissait quelques pas de danse pendant des répétitions en

plateau avec David Thibault.

Plébiscitant la spontanéité et plaidant l'originalité, Mika encourage ses talents à se dépasser, à se lâcher. Cette année

encore, Mika a honoré sa place de coach et s'affiche désormais parmi les figures emblématiques de l'émission.

The Voice 4: Mika has not gone far from the second win.

This year again, Mika highlighted charismatic, original talents and who have a real artistic universe. Back on his route during the fourth season of The Voice!

As usual, Mika finished the adventure The Voice by supporting a talent with a big personality.

The one who had brought Kendji Girac until the final of the third season, this year has again couldn't resist (craqué pour = avoir un coup de cœur pour) to a candidate immersed in his own universe and what fun!

David Thibault previously noticed by Florent Pagny at the blind auditions with his cover of Blue Suede Shoes, was eventually saved by Mika during battles. He had called his colleagues crazy, to not having seen the extraordinary potential of David Thibault.
But Mika turns for example, also on Hiba Tawaji who sings in French and Lebanese

Mika encourages the originality

Attracted by the originality and diversity, Mika knows (is able to) detect (discover or identify the presence or existence of) the hidden talent of some candidates and instil in them an ease that is felt on stage.As outlined when he executed a few
dance steps/moves during rehearsals on stage with David Thibault.

Chosing the spontaneity and advocating originality, Mika encourages his talents to excel, at letting themselves go.This year again Mika honored his place of coach and now appears among the emblematic figures of the show.
Edited by charlie20

• 1 month later...

hi, everyone!

my name is Grace and i'm quite new to the fan club though i've been a huge MIKA fan since 2007.

i would like to know where i can watch The Voice or X- Factor with complete English subtitles (if there's any). i've been wanting to watch these shows but i don't speak French or Italian.

so far, these are the only subtitled videos i could find on YouTube, but they're only compilations and i'm dying to see more!

(i'm pretty sure you guys have already seen these clips) ;)

i love MIKA so much and i've been obsessing about him lately. i've probably watched every interview of him uploaded on YouTube and i still can't get enough. not being able to understand him on The Voice and X factor is my current dilemma. i hope someone can help me.

thanks a lot in advance! <3 

Edited by Sbluecloud13

hi, everyone!

my name is Grace and i'm quite new to the fan club though i've been a huge MIKA fan since 2007.

i would like to know where i can watch The Voice or X- Factor with complete English subtitles (if there's any). i've been wanting to watch these shows but i don't speak French or Italian.

so far, these are the only subtitled videos i could find on YouTube, but they're only compilations and i'm dying to see more!

Welcome to the MFC, Grace !!

You may watch lots of vids with subtitle at here !! http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31335-mika-audiovideo-interviews-with-subtitles/

ENJOY !! :bye:

Edited by Kumazzz

hello... could you please direct me to The Voice episodes with English subtitles? i can't seem to find them. thanks. :)

hello... could you please direct me to The Voice episodes with English subtitles? i can't seem to find them. thanks. :)

We don't have The Voice with subtitles,that would require a huge work  :wink2:

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone! I've been learning French for a few years now, and being a huge Mika fan, I have been creating English subtitles for episodes of The Voice France as an exercise for myself. I know that season 4 was on a few years ago, but it was my favorite, and I finally got the subtitles for that season to a place where I feel comfortable sharing with the world. I'd say that they're probably about 90% complete, as I am still learning, so please let me know if I've made any mistakes or if you can help translate any lines that I didn't get.

I've attached .srt files for every episode of The Voice season 4 to this post that will work with the episodes downloaded from mikawebsite[.com].

Enjoy!

150110_Episode01_Auditions01.srt

150117_Episode02_Auditions02.srt

150124_Episode03_Auditions03.srt

150131_Episode04_Auditions04.srt

150207_Episode05_Auditions05.srt

150214_Episode06_Auditions06.srt

150221_Episode07_Auditions07.srt

150228_Episode08_Battles01.srt

150307_Episode09_Battles02.srt

150314_Episode10_Battles03.srt

150321_Episode11_LEpreuveUltime01.srt

150328_Episode12_LEpreuveUltime02.srt

150404_Episode13_Live01.srt

150411_Episode14_Live02.srt

150418_Episode15_LaDemiFinale.srt

150425_Episode16_LaGrandeFinale.srt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

• 1 year later...

Helloooooo

digging up an old thread ...😂 

I saw this picture today, and to me, it is obviously from the blind auditions of season 4 (2015), but I might be mistaking.....

Cause I have been re watching ALL the blind auditions (what? 😁) and couldnt find this moment. 

Any idea of the reason tears are rolling down his cheeks ? 😢9055C93E-A296-4AA1-89BF-0A42695D631A.thumb.jpeg.401c091d2af7572164081caf5095c74d.jpeg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

Helloooooo

I saw this picture today, and to me, it is obviously from the blind auditions of season 4 (2015), but I might be mistaking.....

Cause I have been re watching ALL the blind auditions (what? 😁) and couldnt find this moment. 

Any idea of the reason tears are rolling down his cheeks ? 😢9055C93E-A296-4AA1-89BF-0A42695D631A.thumb.jpeg.401c091d2af7572164081caf5095c74d.jpeg

If I remember well, the tears are fake. They were added afterwards. He never cried. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

If I remember well, the tears are fake. They were added afterwards. He never cried. 

My thoughts precisely. I believe he’s never been seen crying in public so far. Except in CasaMika but they put onions right before his eyes, poor thing 😂E3F2690F-C2A4-4910-80A8-1536066A1D10.thumb.png.965abcdf4ad9a348daab67ace870da54.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Elvaraaa said:

Helloooooo

X Factor. The elimination of a young man he particularly loved.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Loo said:

X Factor. The elimination of a young man he particularly loved.

Are you sure ? Because it seems to me they do not have those kind of mics in X Factor. Plus, I cant remember him wear this kind of white and red top there 🤨🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elvaraaa said:

Are you sure ? Because it seems to me they do not have those kind of mics in X Factor. Plus, I cant remember him wear this kind of white and red top there 🤨🤔

You are right. They never used that kind of mics in x factor and he never wore that outfit in Italy. I'm sure the pic is about the Voice audition and somewhere I saw the original pic where there wasn't any sign of tears. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Elvaraaa said:

I'm not sure, but it was the only time I saw him crying, but I paid more attention to feelings than I did to the microphone at that moment.
If it's a montage, @lormare73 certainly right.