Caption this Mika pic with a Mika song title :p

So while we're waiting impatiently for Mika's fourth album :squirrel: , how about having a little fun to fill those loooooong Mikasoon days :naughty:
The idea is to caption a Mika pic with one of the titles of his songs and here is an example :fisch:
Stuck in The Middle
a>
Bring on your pics and caps :thumb_yello:
:Update:
Song titles are too limitating, so feel free to use Mika lyrics as well to caption your Mika caps , gifs or videos   :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So while we're waiting impatiently for Mika's fourth album :squirrel: , how about having a little fun to fill those loooooong Mikasoon days :naughty:

The idea is to caption a Mika pic with one of the titles of his songs and here is an example :fisch:

Stuck in The Middle

:thumb_yello:

:naughty::naughty:

3029275706969.jpg

One foot Boy

a little less funny! I'm impressed by his courage!

• Like 1

I like the idea, but I'm having trouble with song titles... there are so few it's limiting. What about song lyrics?

I mean, for this one

10387795_1495564420672705_693759431_n.jpg

I could say, "I Went Walkin' with My Mama One Day" :wink2:

• Like 1

I like the idea, but I'm having trouble with song titles... there are so few it's limiting. What about song lyrics?

I mean, for this one

10387795_1495564420672705_693759431_n.jpg

I could say, "I Went Walkin' with My Mama One Day" :wink2:

Great minds meet :wub2:

I was thinking the same thing :naughty:

:yay: for song lyrics :thumb_yello:

Un Soleil Mal Luné :naughty:

B_7P-xfUIAAMUWj.jpg:large

:thumb_yello: Love this idea - and all the good comments!:blush-anim-cl: Unfortunately I can't/am not able to, pick out parts of pics and enclose it here, otherwise I would surely have a lot of suggestions - cause there' sooo much, fitting MIKAs song lyrics and titles!:teehee: But I'll enjoy what comes up by all the amazing MFCers... :wub2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Love this idea - and all the good comments!:blush-anim-cl: Unfortunately I can't/am not able to, pick out parts of pics and enclose it here, otherwise I would surely have a lot of suggestions - cause there' sooo much, fitting MIKAs song lyrics and titles!:teehee: But I'll enjoy what comes up by all the amazing MFCers... :wub2:

Love,love

me

You can upload your pics to photobucket.com which is easy and free and then share the title or lyrics and paste the IMG link, I can help you with that if you like. You can also use a pic that's already on MFC by pressing "quote" and copying the IMG code , then paste it here , that's what I just did for the "Soleil Mal Luné" one :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

You can upload your pics to photobucket.com which is easy and free and then share the title or lyrics and paste the IMG link, I can help you with that if you like. You can also use a pic that's already on MFC by pressing "quote" and copying the IMG code , then paste it here , that's what I just did for the "Soleil Mal Luné" one :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you so much for your explanation, and good advise - and for your kind offer, to help me make it!! :huglove: But I think I'll be pleased to read what you and others come up with ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you so much for your explanation, and good advise - and for your kind offer, to help me make it!! :huglove: But I think I'll be pleased to read what you and others come up with ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Then enjoy sweetie :huglove: I have more to come :teehee:

Oh Dr John, where did I go wrong?

tv4_zpssl3pgd7o.png

I See You

tv5_zpsi5vlacoa.png

OMG, this is hilarious!!!! :roftl: Love the idea!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You are so creative, I don't think I could come up with stuff like this...Well maybe when I have some free time all to myself...

• Like 1