MIKA @ Arenal Sound 2015 festival in Burriana (Castellòn province) SPAIN: 02-08-2015

mari62

Mika is playing the Arenal Sound 2015 festival in Burriana (Castellòn province) SPAIN on 2nd August!

Tickets are on sale via this link:
http://www.arenalsound.com/entradas/entradas-festival/

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/31-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link

Some pics from the venue on the beach :wink2:

Nice, thank you! :thumb_yello:

I would rather have a venue in the shade, though. Spain, August - counterpoint to Montreal I guess, like 70°C difference... :naughty::aah:

I would rather have a venue in the shade, though. Spain, August - counterpoint to Montreal I guess, like 70°C difference... :naughty::aah:

:lol3: That sounds like Mika, taking us to extremes again!

Me too but Laura, we survived the whole day on the beach in La Coruña waiting for him, it was also in August, I know it was in the north, maybe the temperature wasnt so high but it was a hot day so... we are strong. :wink2:

Of course, I prefer this kind of extremes! Cold in Montreal was terrible. In Castellón we´ll always have the beach for taking a quick dip! :surfing:

Ohh, there won't be time for that, we have to keep the front row :naughty:

Edited by Mikasister

:lol3: That sounds like Mika, taking us to extremes again!

So true! :naughty:

Me too but Laura, we survived the whole day on the beach in La Coruña waiting for him, it was also in August, I know it was in the north, maybe the temperature wasnt so high but it was a hot day so... we are strong. :wink2:

Of course we are! :kachinga:

Spanish people? no problems with hot :aah:

Anyways in that place in summer, temperatures are warm but nice. Breeze from the sea is pleasant as the company much more pleasant. No worries.

Good time for a gig :thumb_yello:

We are hardened in thousand battles :naughty:

Some pics from the venue on the beach :wink2:

Arenal_2014_1web.jpg

escenario16.jpg

Hyc_Aa.jpg

Lovely pics, beautiful place !!:blush-anim-cl: I wouldn't mind to celebrate our 40th wedding day the 2nd of Aug. there - with a MIKA gig, and lots of nice fans around !!:teehee: But I doubt that hubby totally agree, hehe...:naughty:

Love,love

me

Lovely pics, beautiful place !!:blush-anim-cl: I wouldn't mind to celebrate our 40th wedding day the 2nd of Aug. there - with a MIKA gig, and lots of nice fans around !!:teehee: But I doubt that hubby totally agree, hehe...:naughty:

Love,love

me

We were here waiting for you, dear :huglove:

• 3 months later...

It seems Mika is performing from 02:45 to 04:00 am  :doh: I will need lots of coffee to keep me awake    :aah:

oh dear! :doh: well, at least it's not too hot anymore at that time. :mf_rosetinted:

ok, my boyfriend will kill me, it's sure  :doh:

:naughty: I don't think he will - but if he gets really mad at you,  because you'll have to wait for MIKAs much too late performance, you might threaten with moving back to Norway!  :teehee:  :wub:

Love,love

me

:naughty: I don't think he will - but if he gets really mad at you,  because you'll have to wait for MIKAs much too late performance, you might threaten with moving back to Norway!  :teehee:  :wub:

Love,love

me

It could be a good idea, he came visiting there for 12 days in March and it rained for 11 days (and a half) , he's still  traumatized  :naughty:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FLASH COMPETITION:

Two pairs of tickets to this festival. Entry deadline 20:00 TODAY!

Details here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php/_/mika-news/win-tickets-to-see-mika-at-the-arenal-sound-fes-r38

FLASH CONCURSO: Gana entradas para vermikasounds en Arenal Sound Festival! Fecha límite 20:00 hora española!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php/_/mika-news/win-tickets-to-see-mika-at-the-arenal-sound-fes-r38