Mika @ Den Atelier, Luxembourg City - LUXEMBOURG: 25 September 2015

robertina

logo-atelier.png

Mika will be performing at Den Atelier in Luxembourg on 25 September 2015!

Tickets on general sale from April 2nd at 10 am CET

http://www.atelier.lu/content/view/full/11626

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/39-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link
  • Like 1

Shall we organize a surprise or a flashmob or something? :pray: like last time with the heart wreath?

]

and the underwater world with the crazy fish... :naughty:

i don't have time to organize / help prepare anything in advance this time, but if you plan something, ofc i'll take part on the gig day! :thumb_yello: maybe the album and the first new gigs will give us creative ideas what we could do. :wink2:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wondering, is anyone coming by car and can take us (nina, saskia and me) to the airport after the gig (after mika came out to meet fans, if he does)? If you don't have 3 places, but someone has 2 and someone else 1, it'd be ok too.

• Like 1

Hi MFC,

I must be completely dumb, I can't find the RSVP button wether on the right or left on the mobile website ! Edit : I found it on the full version !

But I am coming to that gig, well, I hope !

@Mellody : I still don't know if one or several of my french Mikafriends are going to the gig.

But if they don't and if I am on my own, I should have 3 spaces to drive you, Nina and Saskia back to the airport.

I will know it by the beginning of September ,-)

That's a start...isn't it ?

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, is anyone coming by car and can take us (nina, saskia and me) to the airport after the gig (after mika came out to meet fans, if he does)? If you don't have 3 places, but someone has 2 and someone else 1, it'd be ok too.

I'm coming immediately after school's finished, by bus (My school's in the city) but my mother's coming with the car and I'm driving home with her so I could ask her if you want! But I'm not sure because maybe a friend of mine will come with me, so there wouldn't be enough space...

• Like 1

Thanks both of you for the offer! Lauramikale, you're sure yor mum wants to wait til mika has left? :teehee: as you might know, it can take a while... :rolls_eyes: but anyway, we can decide spontaneously after the gig. Just please think of us if you're about to leave by car after mika left. ;) we can split up in 2 cars, that's no problem. ;)

About preparing something for the gig, as lauramikele suggested, what would you think about preparing a "heaven" for npih? I'm sure he'll play that. With white clouds made of paper and/or fluffy material (dunno the english word, but i mean sth like this: http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/333999/Daemmwolle-30-Liter-aus-Polyestervliess-zur-Klangverbesserung-bei-Lautsprechern)? Maybe also halos and angel wings. And if he plays oh girl you're the devil, we could use devil's horns... but that idea is so obvious that i'm sure we won't be the only ones. :teehee: more ideas (if he plays those songs) would be palm trees, parrots and monkeys for rio, and crowns for promiseland. ;)

• Like 3

Thanks both of you for the offer! Lauramikale, you're sure yor mum wants to wait til mika has left? :teehee: as you might know, it can take a while... :rolls_eyes: but anyway, we can decide spontaneously after the gig. Just please think of us if you're about to leave by car after mika left. ;) we can split up in 2 cars, that's no problem. ;)

About preparing something for the gig, as lauramikele suggested, what would you think about preparing a "heaven" for npih? I'm sure he'll play that. With white clouds made of paper and/or fluffy material (dunno the english word, but i mean sth like this: http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/333999/Daemmwolle-30-Liter-aus-Polyestervliess-zur-Klangverbesserung-bei-Lautsprechern)? Maybe also halos and angel wings. And if he plays oh girl you're the devil, we could use devil's horns... but that idea is so obvious that i'm sure we won't be the only ones. :teehee: more ideas (if he plays those songs) would be palm trees, parrots and monkeys for rio, and crowns for promiseland. ;)

Oh don't worry my mother already waited before and after the last concert at Den Atellier with me, 9 hours only standing in front of the hall, the same at Ronquières Festival and The Voice, so don't worry for this and I think she would drive you to the airport, we'll see then!  ;)

I love your ideas for the surprises, last time it was really fun with the fish! :naughty:

Whatever we'll do, I'm in!  :)

• Like 1

Karin,you're so optimistic about the setlist!  I'd love to hear NPIH,and more new songs,but I think we should prepare something for Big Girl instead  :aah:

Anyway,whatever you decide,I'm in. I could bring that insulating wool with me,since I'm coming with my car,and we could cut it before the gig,and make some nice fluffy clouds,I like the idea  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Lol chris... :naughty: well, i'm not too optimistic about oh girl, promiseland and rio. But npih is the title track, and he's played it in montreal 3 times, so i'm sure that will be on the setlist. Also besides tay, gg and lp, i guess he'll do good wife and all she wants. Maybe staring at the sun (tho i hope not, don't like it :fisch:), but i guess that's it then. Although ofc i hope for promiseland. And rio. :naughty:

As the tour starts a week before the luxemburg gig, this one week will have to be enough to decide and prepare. ;) i think a surprise should be for the new songs, not the old ones.

• Like 1

I'm really creative, I love drawing and doing things with my hands (I'm going on an art class next year) and i live in Luxemurg, so it's easy for me to take stuff with me so I really hope we'll create something!  :D

I do think that Mika will sing NPIH and TAY but I'm not sure for Rio or Promiseland even if I liked to, so maybe we should do something with skylines, signs with  "heaven" and "hell" like in the video, like you said clouds and so on, it would be stupid to create something that we couldn't use... 

The only problem is, like I said, I'm coming immediately after schoolend by bus and I already thought of taking my drawing as a present for Mika but I can put some stuff in my school bag if necessary

I wouldn't do a skyline, it'll be done in a big way at the london gig. And i wouldn't do too much either, one or maximum two songs, or it gets too much. It was just alternatives i was suggesting. ;) anyway, sure you can do a really cool drawing or 3d artwork that you hold up - for example draw mika as an angel, so he'd be between the clouds. ;) we can do the clouds in the queue, like the fish last time - we'd just have to bring the material and scissors. That can all be done last minute, when we know from the other gigs that npih is definitely part of the setlist. And if it isn't (which i don't think will be the case), you can still give your drawing to mika as an artwork, as you probably will have to start it sooner than one week in advance?

Yes it was all just ideas, we'll see you're right and we will have enough time before the concert to do this, I will be there at the latest at 16 p.m we just have to make sure in advance that we have evereything we need

I wanted to give him my drawing anymway, but I'm not sure yet because it's kinda big but the drawing is almost finished!

Hey everyone !

I'm also looking for a ticket for this show :) I was in the polka dot choir a few years ago at Den Atelier and i LOOOOVED the ambiance, the stage .. and I would really like to go back there this time ;) ;)

So if you hear anything about a ticket ... let me know ! :) (I can pay a little more if I have to, I would REALLY like to be there ;) ;) )

Hi Mfcers
;) 

@mellody : for sure, you know I will be waiting for Mika after the gig, the only thing so far is that I don't know how many people I will have in my car, I should normally be alone unless my friends are coming too ;) 

Just in case I would not have space in the car or could not come to that gig, there are MFCers who could help (like Lauramikale, that is fine for you :thumb_yello:
But if I am there and alone, I'll drive you back to the airport, don't worry :) 
I will tell you in september.

Concerning the stuff for the show, I suggest to wait a little bit to see what MfCers are doing in the other gigs and make something completely different or new, we should not forget Mika liked to be surprised eek!9.gif 

Or you bring the special fish he adored in Luxembourg in 2012 :teehee: 
(That is humour of course, btw, all the stuff you had prepared were really good, I still have a Louboutin shoe drawing on a fish from that gig :thumb_yello: )

Edited by Sweetieval

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just a word to say I can not come any more :(  I have got a problem to find somebody to look for my kids.

So sorry Mellody, Nina and Saskia, if I can't drive you back to the airport :( 

Enjoy the gig all !

Edited by Sweetieval

Hi,

Just a word to say I can not come any more :(  I have got a problem to find somebody to look for my kids.

So sorry Mellody, Nina and Saskia, if I can't drive you back to the airport :( 

Enjoy the gig all !

So sorry to hear you have to cancel the gig  :( Hope you have a possibility to see another show. Don't worry about us, we will find something.