Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

CBkmdR2W0AA8rDt.jpg

Mika's 4th album, "NO PLACE IN HEAVEN", will be released internationally 15th June 2015! (16th in USA/ Canada/ Mexico).

:Update: The release date has been changed to 22nd June for the UK. Remains June 15/16 for the rest of the world.

It will feature 11+ tracks including 'The Last Party,' which fans will receive as an instant download when they pre-order the album through iTunes!

International pre-orders (not including US/ Can/ Mex) are available NOW from the links below:

Standard http://Mika.lnk.to/NPIH (excl. Italy)
Deluxe http://Mika.lnk.to/NPIHdlx (excl. France)
Both standard and deluxe versions will be available on CD when closer to release date.

US/ Canada/ Mexico fans can pre-order the album on Tuesday, 7th April.

Track listing:

1. Talk About You
2. All She Wants
3. Last Party
4. Good Guys
5. Oh Girl You're the Devil
6. No Place in Heaven
7. Staring at the Sun
8. Hurts
9. Good Wife
10. Rio
11. Ordinary Man
12. Promiseland (Bonus Track)
13. Porcelain (Bonus Track)
14. Good Guys (Remix)
15. L'amour fait ce quil veux (Bonus Track)

French Edition

1. Talk About You
2. Good Guys
3. L'amour fait ce quil veux
4. All She Wants
5. Last Party
6. Les Baisers Perdu
7. No Place in Heaven
8. Staring at the Sun
9. Hurts
10. Boum Boum Boum
11. Good Wife
12. Jai pas envie
13. Oh Girl You're the Devil
14. Ordinary Man

Edited by dcdeb
  • Like 2

:woot_jump:

I can't stop listening to Last Party, it's such a beautiful song in my opinion.

The title "Oh Girl You're The Devil" made me think of Instant Martyr.. :naughty: Really curious about all the songs! And I think it's a smart choice not to put any French songs on the normal international edition of the album.

By the way, the title of the thread and the tag of the thread say "No Place LIKE Heaven", but it's "No Place IN Heaven"

I'm really glad there are no French songs on the version we'll get in the UK.

I'll wait and get the cd when it's out. I'm not the right generation for the MP3 players. I like to relax, take it easy and listen to Mika on our cd player. I'm also glad he's used this title, it's brilliant.

I'm a bit sad that there are 3 songs that we'll not have in France... Rio, Porcelain and Promiseland (and we can add the remix of GG). Anyway I'm pretty sure that we will find it somewhere :aah:

Now it's official, and I'm sooo excited ! :woot_jump:

Really disappointed if Canada is getting saddled with the France version again. I haven't heard anything on this album yet worth the trouble and expense of importing a physical CD so I will not be buying it in that case.

Very intrigued by some title of the songs: the one that I like more is "Oh Girl You are the Devil" XD I'm wondering what it talks about :naughty:

Really can't wait to listen the album but I'm sure that we'll have a preview of some songs in these months!

P.s. I'm in love for the cover! :wub2:

Edited by Lucrezia

Very exited about these news! :cheer:

Can't wait to be at home this evening to be able to download The Last Party on French iTunes. Can you already listen to the snippets?

I would prefer the international version of the album though. I hope I can get it in Luxembourg.

I've some news for this album :teehee:

The album will be launched in Italy by the single "Good Guys" in early May.

The fourth album, "No Place In Heaven" comes at the end of two years of intense creative work of the artist.

Mika has produced the new album in collaboration with Gregg Wells.

The result is a more mature album, revealing the writing talent of the artist and highlights the vocal skills of Mika, recalling in particular the great classics of the '70s pop album of Billy Joel, Todd Rundgren, Elton John , etc.

Last Party is an ode dedicated to Freddie Mercury and it will be accompanied by a video shot by Peter Lindbergh.

Source: http://www.universalmusic.it/pop/news/newsdet.php?idn=10956

Edited by Lucrezia

The fourth album, "No Place In Heaven" comes at the end of two years of intense creative work of the artist.

The result is a more mature album, revealing the writing talent of the artist and highlights the vocal skills of Mika, recalling in particular the great classics of the '70s pop album of Billy Joel, Todd Rundgren, Elton John , etc.

Last Party is an ode dedicated to Freddie Mercury and it will be accompanied by a video shot by Peter Lindbergh.

Source: http://www.myreviews.it/105567_no-place-heaven-e-il-nuovo-album-di-mika-uscita-giugno/

Oh wow!! Can't wait to see the video. Thanks for the news! :thumb_yello:

Source: http://www.myreviews.it/105567_no-place-heaven-e-il-nuovo-album-di-mika-uscita-giugno/

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille Lucrezia!!:huglove: OMG - a video for "The last party"

shot by Peter Lindbergh !!:shocked: I really can't believe it - thank you sooo much, my golden MIKA!! :wub2::wub2:

Love,love

me

Thanks a lot Lucrezia, can't wait to see the video!!:cheerful_h4h:

I am soooooo excited the album is coming out in just a couple of months!!!

But a little disappointed we are not getting the Montreal orchestral concert as a bonus disc :overreact:

I just hope this wonderful material be realeased in whatever fashion to the public soon.

I am soooooo excited the album is coming out in just a couple of months!!!

But a little disappointed we are not getting the Montreal orchestral concert as a bonus disc :overreact:

I just hope this wonderful material be realeased in whatever fashion to the public soon.

he said it will be released end of the year

When they announced the OSM CD they said it would be late in the year, so not with the release of the 4th album but later on.

Source: http://www.universalmusic.it/pop/news/newsdet.php?idn=10956

That sounds great! Thanks for sharing! Any information yet about when that video will be released?