MIKA in Rome for ZOOLANDER 2

Valmont69

I might go and see the movie, it seems funny! :D (and Mika offcourse, even if he's in it veeeery short haha)

I went to see Kick Ass when I knew Mika made a song for the film and he didn't even appear in any way, so I will go for sure watching Zoolander 2 as Mika is really part of the film, no matter how short. :naughty:

I went to see Kick Ass when I knew Mika made a song for the film and he didn't even appear in any way, so I will go for sure watching Zoolander 2 as Mika is really part of the film, no matter how short. :naughty:

I didn't saw Kick Ass in the theatre, but I saw it on tv some time ago, but I haven't watched the whole film, I didn't really like it. :aah: And offcourse, no end credits because it was on tv... *cries*

I mean, Mika is in a movie, for everyone to see, I must see thát! :naughty:

I didn't saw Kick Ass in the theatre, but I saw it on tv some time ago, but I haven't watched the whole film, I didn't really like it. :aah: And offcourse, no end credits because it was on tv... *cries*

I mean, Mika is in a movie, for everyone to see, I must see thát! :naughty:

I watched Kick Ass at school, on the last day of term before the holidays.  It was a while ago so I don't remember much about it, I don't think I liked it much either.  We didn't get to see the end of the film so we didn't hear Mika's song or see his name in the credits.  And I watched it before I started liking Mika anyway. :teehee:

I watched Kick Ass at school, on the last day of term before the holidays. It was a while ago so I don't remember much about it, I don't think I liked it much either. We didn't get to see the end of the film so we didn't hear Mika's song or see his name in the credits. And I watched it before I started liking Mika anyway. :teehee:

Actually, I liked Kick Ass, it wasnt so bad but it was different from what I expected. Hahah I was holding my breath and waiting for hearing Mika, and I was disappointed to listen to the song only at the end.

Actually, I liked Kick Ass, it wasnt so bad but it was different from what I expected. Hahah I was holding my breath and waiting for hearing Mika, and I was disappointed to listen to the song only at the end.

Yeah it's a shame he didn't act in it.  I'm sure he is a better actor than he says. ;)

i can't wait to see this!!! so..... who wants to go to the theater with me? xD  I wonder if Mika will attend the premier?

I noticed Mika's on the IMDB cast list as "Haidresser", his character must not get named.

Edited by kreacher

Same! :naughty: I've been waiting all the time. :facepalm:

I hope we will be happy with his appearance in this movie.

i can't wait to see this!!! so..... who wants to go to the theater with me? xD I wonder if Mika will attend the premier?

I noticed Mika's on the IMDB cast list as "Haidresser", his character must not get named.

I'm coming with you. :lol:

Would be cool to see pictures of him attending the premier. :biggrin2:

I'm okay with that. xD

I will def. go and see this film Zoolander2,  by first occasion  :)  But I already know what will happen then: That I want so much to see MIKA :wub: - in a bigger filmrole... :teehee:  

Love, love

me

• Like 2

Well I'll be honest. I'm not bothering with the film. It's not my kind of film anyway, and I'm not going to sit through a film I don't enjoy, for only 1 minute of Mika. I'm sure his little bit will end up on YT anyway.

Years ago I liked an actress called Jeri Ryan, who was supposed to be in a movie called "The Kid", so I went to see the film and it was a case of blink-and-you-miss-her. I'm sure it will be the same with Mika.

I saw a preview on the TV and his name didn't come up, so I can't see his part being really big. It showed more of Justin Bieber than anyone else. I'm sure it will be a treat for his fans.

But for me, I'll wait until Mika is in a better role, or his music is in a movie. I was disappointed with Kick Ass. His song only being played at the end. If it had been during the film, it would have been better.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Well I'll be honest. I'm not bothering with the film. It's not my kind of film anyway, and I'm not going to sit through a film I don't enjoy, for only 1 minute of Mika. I'm sure his little bit will end up on YT anyway.

Years ago I liked an actress called Jeri Ryan, who was supposed to be in a movie called "The Kid", so I went to see the film and it was a case of blink-and-you-miss-her. I'm sure it will be the same with Mika.

I saw a preview on the TV and his name didn't come up, so I can't see his part being really big. It showed more of Justin Bieber than anyone else. I'm sure it will be a treat for his fans.

But for me, I'll wait until Mika is in a better role, or his music is in a movie. I was disappointed with Kick Ass. His song only being played at the end. If it had been during the film, it would have been better.

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, he's overrated in my opinion.  I'll probably only watch Mika's part as well.  But I'm sure he'd be able to take on larger roles, as he's good at acting in his music videos. :)

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, he's overrated in my opinion.  I'll probably only watch Mika's part as well.  But I'm sure he'd be able to take on larger roles, as he's good at acting in his music videos. :)

Woohoo another non-Justin fan! I don't see why people like him, so I'm happy he gets killed in the movie. :aah:

I'm probably going to see it, because I enjoy to go to the movies. I'm going quite often and this movie just seems fun to me and it's a bonus that Mika has a small part in it! :D

• Like 1

Woohoo another non-Justin fan! I don't see why people like him, so I'm happy he gets killed in the movie. :aah:

I'm probably going to see it, because I enjoy to go to the movies. I'm going quite often and this movie just seems fun to me and it's a bonus that Mika has a small part in it! :D

He gets killed in the film?  Yeah! :cheer:

He's one of those people I just can't stand. <_<

I didn't actually see the first Zoolander, so I have no idea about any of the characters or story.  The only thing I know is that Mika is in it and it's funny, apparently.

I didn't actually see the first Zoolander, so I have no idea about any of the characters or story.  The only thing I know is that Mika is in it and it's funny, apparently.

Me neither, that's why I got all excited when I saw he got killed (in the movie that is) :aah:

Haven't seen the first one either haha.

I only got to see the first Zoolander when it was on TV - it was funnier than I expected, in a silly sort of way

• Like 1

I am actually looking forward to watching Zoolander 2. I watched the first movie after I found out Mika was going to be in the sequel and my friend had been trying to get me to watch it for ages anyway. I really liked it, even though it has quite silly humour. But I love its quirkiness. 

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, he's overrated in my opinion. I'll probably only watch Mika's part as well. But I'm sure he'd be able to take on larger roles, as he's good at acting in his music videos. :)

I'm probably going to see it, because I enjoy to go to the movies. I'm going quite often and this movie just seems fun to me and it's a bonus that Mika has a small part in it! :D

non bieber fans raise your hands! :naughty:

He gets killed in the film? Yeah! :cheer:

I didn't actually see the first Zoolander, so I have no idea about any of the characters or story. The only thing I know is that Mika is in it and it's funny, apparently.

Ahaha he gets killed there, that's another reason to watch it. :aah:

Wooo! I am going to watch it after my prom in hollidays and I can't wait! I made a friend come with me and she thinks that I lost it to go watch a movie just because of a minute or less. I am normal. Totally.

I'm probably going to see it, because I enjoy to go to the movies. I'm going quite often and this movie just seems fun to me and it's a bonus that Mika has a small part in it! :D

He gets killed in the film? Yeah! :cheer:

I didn't actually see the first Zoolander, so I have no idea about any of the characters or story. The only thing I know is that Mika is in it and it's funny, apparently.

Woooo JB non-fan club can I join? ;) Edited by dreams

non bieber fans raise your hands! :naughty:

*raises hands*

Wooo! I am going to watch it after my prom in hollidays and I can't wait! I made a friend come with me and she thinks that I lost it to go watch a movie just because of a minute or less. I am normal. Totally.

Woooo JB non-fan club can I join? ;)

Offcourse you can join! The more the merrier. :cheer: