I've been waiting for this moment for ages!! :excite:

Since the Origin era i was wondering when the site design would be updated, probably cause this one reminds me of 2009/10 mikasounds website layout, and things have changed a lot since then :rolls_eyes:

Also, i never liked that tone of purple very much :aah: (well, I kinda like it but in small doses) And i was tired of seeing that 2009 Mika pic everytime, but I know I'm the only one out here :naughty:

Happy for the software change too, I'm sure it will benifit website mechanisms!

So i hope the new layout will be updated to most recent models (maybe even a mobile version? I don't wanna ask too much! lol), and with a clearer user interface, especially for the user control panel.

Well, I can imagine that you can't change the framework too much for a matter of practice, and also cause some MFC addicted could get a real shock :P

I totally trust the MFC squad and I'm sure you're doing a great job! Finger crossed for the big breakthrough :thumb_yello:

So i hope the new layout will be updated to most recent models (maybe even a mobile version? I don't wanna ask too much! lol), and with a clearer user interface, especially for the user control panel.

Well, I can imagine that you can't change the framework too much for a matter of practice, and also cause some MFC addicted could get a real shock :P

I totally trust the MFC squad and I'm sure you're doing a great job! Finger crossed for the big breakthrough :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Yes, we've been wanting to change for a while, too, but it's been difficult for a variety of reasons. But finally it's going to happen! :excite:

And yes, believe it or not, we may even have a mobile version! We hope! :thumb_yello:

So MFC is finally moving to a new house :D I'm curious to see our new home :naughty:

I hope everything goes as planned :thumb_yello: And in case you still need some boxes :wink2:

Umzugskarton.jpg

:lol3: Now who's going to do all the heavy lifting?

OMG this sudden news! I must start writing my list of complaints immediately, I need to be prepared!

(Mobile version at last though :pbjt:)

Also, i never liked that tone of purple very much :aah: (well, I kinda like it but in small doses) And i was tired of seeing that 2009 Mika pic everytime, but I know I'm the only one out here :naughty:

I feel you pal :itsok:

And i was tired of seeing that 2009 Mika pic everytime, but I know I'm the only one out here :naughty:

There will be lots of new pics of Mika in the header and new ones can be easily added so we will update it regularly. :thumb_yello:

The regular version of the site will already be quite mobile friendly. For example you will be able to scroll through the pics of Mika in the header by swiping.

There is a true mobile skin but it's going to take some time to match the style with the main site. We haven't decided if we're going to switch that off for now until it's ready but there will definitely be a mobile version available soon.

Yes as Deb says it is still essentially a message board so it will look very similar in structure. There will also be some graphics on the site that look a bit dated/not mobile friendly when we launch, but we aim to replace them.

We have been thinking seriously about this move for 2 years but have only had the chance to start working on the final product very recently so there will still be small design changes and improvements to come. But everything seems to function quite well at the moment so we're eager to get everyone using it!

There will be lots of new pics of Mika in the header and new ones can be easily added so we will update it regularly. :thumb_yello:

The regular version of the site will already be quite mobile friendly. For example you will be able to scroll through the pics of Mika in the header by swiping.

I see we take the Mika-pic-in-the-header issue very seriously here, as it must be. :grandma: Good job mods.

That's my dance :groovy:

Will there be notifications by e-mail when we receive a message or when we're quoted or anything? I remember that there has always been an issue with that here, hope it works off on the other site.

Happy that the new website will be mobile friendly! :thumb_yello:

But... I am about to move house.... I can't cope :shocked::aah:

:naughty: good luck. :thumb_yello: I hope everything goes well.

All this upheaval at once for you! :wink2: Sorry. I hope your Real Life move is painless... well, I hope our virtual one is too, for that matter. :naughty:

That's my dance :groovy:

Will there be notifications by e-mail when we receive a message or when we're quoted or anything? I remember that there has always been an issue with that here, hope it works off on the other site.

Happy that the new website will be mobile friendly! :thumb_yello:

Yes! The email notifications are definitely working! Thank goodness!

:cheer:

All this upheaval at once for you! :wink2: Sorry. I hope your Real Life move is painless... well, I hope our virtual one is too, for that matter. :naughty:

Yes! The email notifications are definitely working! Thank goodness!

:cheer:

Thanks Dab :thumb_yello:

Hello MFCers

Well, it sounds really good to me, actually :thumb_yello: (although I've been loving that purple color and I think I will miss it -or not, it depends on the new website, who knows...:naughty:)

So good luck for the move :thumb_yello:

and plenty of positive waves to Admin and Mods :groupwave:

Thanks! Yes, we've been wanting to change for a while, too, but it's been difficult for a variety of reasons. But finally it's going to happen! :excite:

And yes, believe it or not, we may even have a mobile version! We hope! :thumb_yello:

I really really hope the mobile version will be efficient, so that I can come more often to read here :wink2: (and post easily :wink2: )

Is anybody helping from Mika's team ? I hope (well, shall I ?:naughty:) :thumb_yello:

:cheer: I'm excited like a kid!!!

Mee too :teehee:

I can't wait to see the new website :teehee: Text me when you have fresh news Macboll please :wink2:

I'd be happy to help with my van :wink2::thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: there will be an app for smartphone???

We're not going to have an app, exactly, but we are hoping to have a mobile-friendly version. Let us get through the migration first, that's going to be a big enough chore on its own! :naughty:

hmmm, am curious to see what the new home will be like :teehee:

+1 :blush-anim-cl: Good luck, and thank you, to everyone working with it !! :huglove: I love lilac, and have always liked the design, and the MIKA pic, of this old site very much! :wub2: Maybe I'll also miss it - for a little while, but I'm sure the new one will be even better - you're all sooo clever ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

It's already very phone friendly if you use a browser like operamini or UCBrowser on android :wink2:

I use it exclusively on my ipad and although it is easy , posting pictures is kinda impossible :dunno:

I wish you all the best of luck with setting up the new forum. I'm sure we'll all get used to it.

I noticed, this site could sometimes get bit sluggish when many people were on it. Hopefully the new one will run smoothly.

I personally, don't have much to loose, there's only a few old messages on my account, that don't matter any more, and I never learned how to upload photos, or much of the other tech stuff on here anyway.

So good luck with the changeover.

God bless all involved in the undertaking.:mikalove: