the last day with the old mfc has started... which makes me feel like a mix of :crybaby: and :excite:

:naughty:

yes, excited and nostalgic at the same time :naughty:

I totally agree with you. These colours were with me most of my MFC life and I surely will miss them for some time. On the other side we all are Young enough to learn the new functions we get.

I wish you good luck with the move and thank you for all the work you did and you are doing for us.

I totally agree with you. These colours were with me most of my MFC life and I surely will miss them for some time. On the other side we all are Young enough to learn the new functions we get.

I wish you good luck with the move and thank you for all the work you did and you are doing for us.

+1 :blush-anim-cl: Just the same for me - as I've been "using" the MFC much longer than I've been a member :wink2: I even had to make some pics of the screen here today, before it's history...:blink:

Thanks and good luck to everyone, working with it - and for doing sooo much, for all of us - you're the best!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Farewell old MFC.

I remember our first meeting, if I recall correctly, it was the day of the Bloomsbury show, while I was waiting for an ice cream van in Brick Lane. We have had many fun years together, but now it's time for you to change, and I can't wait to see your new look :wub2:

Farewell old MFC.

I remember our first meeting, if I recall correctly, it was the day of the Bloomsbury show, while I was waiting for an ice cream van in Brick Lane. We have had many fun years together, but now it's time for you to change, and I can't wait to see your new look :wub2:

I can't wait for a fresh start either!

Oh no! A server move :shocked:

:overreact:

Seriously, I hope it goes well (just don't forget to give us lots of notice).

:mf_rosetinted: I warn you in advance that I will moan about the new site and how I preferred the old one :badmood:

ME TOO              " :mf_rosetinted: I warn you in advance that I will moan about the new site and how I preferred the old one  :badmood:"