MIKA @ Zenith de PARIS 17th October 2015

Léna Machu

Mika will perfom once again there this autumn   :D  

Tickets on sale here: http://alias.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-Folk-MIKA-ZPMI2.htm#/disponibilite/e1b42f10c0a82810d5c89ec6887be124/normale

Got my ticket yet  :cheer:  :naughty:

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link
  • Like 1

Hello MFC,

I have booked my ticket too, I hope my Mikafriends are coming too   :) :)  :)  

Is Zenith a nice place to be?  :)

Yes, definitely a lovely place :thumb_yello: , there are like 6200 people possible and, anyway that is MIKA so that will be magnificient :thumb_yello: 

Edited by Sweetieval

Actually I was wondering, does anyone know anything about making and selling their own Mika merchandise? Basically, I work as a graphic designer and I make my own Mika t-shirts - my work has a t-shirt printer. But my designs could be on like.. posters or anything really. But I was wondering is it like.. ok to sell it? Or is there some kind of copyright? So far I've just given a few to my friends who are also huge Mika fans and they told me I should go into business.My friend sent me this site for an ecommerce website but I wonder if maybe Etsy or Ebay is better for this? But obviously I also don't want to be stealing money from Mika lol or get sued by him that would be the WORST hahaha. So I'm happy to keep it as a hobby, just thought other fans might like it. ANYWAY, let me know if you guys do this or know anyone who does! Becuase I love my designs. xx

Edited by SID POWER

• 1 month later...

Hi! I was taking a look for tickets. On fnac and other sites it's said that there aren't tickets left FOR THE MOMENT. Does it mean that they could start selling them again? Do you know where else I could check for tickets on other circuits? Thank you!

Hi! I was taking a look for tickets. On fnac and other sites it's said that there aren't tickets left FOR THE MOMENT. Does it mean that they could start selling them again? Do you know where else I could check for tickets on other circuits? Thank you!

The September date is sold out, on Ticketmaster.fr are tickets available for this October date!

The September date is sold out, on Ticketmaster.fr are tickets available for this October date!

yes I was looking for the October date! On ticketmaster are not available anymore! Edited by *Vv*

yes I was looking for the October date! On ticketmaster are not available anymore!

A couple of days ago Alias Production tweeted that there were only a few tickets left... If you can't find them anymore on the main sites it might mean that it's sold out. But keep on looking, they sometimes add just some very last tickets :wink2:

I'll be there!!! There are some italian fans? I'm not very very good with french and english (I can speak but not very well)!!!

I'll be there!!! There are some italian fans? I'm not very very good with french and english (I can speak but not very well)!!!

• 2 months later...