REMINDER: RSVP!

dcdeb

Just a reminder to everyone:

Be sure to RSVP for any upcoming shows you're planning to attend.

When we moved the site the other day, the one thing that didn't transfer properly was all of our calendar information. :(

So, just visit the calendar, click on the date of the show you're attending, then click on the event link and RSVP to let us know you'll be there!

So many gigs coming up! Let the festivities begin!

:excite:

• Like 2

Just a reminder to everyone:

Be sure to RSVP for any upcoming shows you're planning to attend.

When we moved the site the other day, the one thing that didn't transfer properly was all of our calendar information. :(

So, just visit the calendar, click on the date of the show you're attending, then click on the event link and RSVP to let us know you'll be there!

So many gigs coming up! Let the festivities begin!

am I too fast? I can´t find any of the gigs in the calendar I want to attend to.

am I too fast? I can´t find any of the gigs in the calendar I want to attend to.

Which dates, Sabine? I just checked and it looks like they're all there.

Which dates, Sabine? I just checked and it looks like they're all there.

Most dates for September and October are missing, at least I can't see them. Maybe a wrong kind of setting or something? 

• Like 1

Most dates for September and October are missing, at least I can't see them. Maybe a wrong kind of setting or something? 

I think Mari is still working on them. It's a big job.

• Like 1

RSVPs done :clap:

Weird quirk or am i just being thick: when i clicked the rsvp link in the Verboten thread it took me to the May 3 calendar event & the rsvp button was there. But when i went to the calendar via the link at the top and chose May 4 it showed the Webster Hall event but the rsvp button wasn't there, just a list of about 20 birthdays. This happen to anyone else?

Edited by kreacher

RSVPs done :clap:

Weird quirk or am i just being thick: when i clicked the rsvp link in the Verboten thread it took me to the May 3 calendar event & the rsvp button was there. But when i went to the calendar via the link at the top and chose May 4 it showed the Webster Hall event but the rsvp button wasn't there, just a list of about 20 birthdays. This happen to anyone else?

I think it's just a weird quirk, as I experienced that too, Dee. :dunno:

Lol, took me a while to find where to click as the instruction tells "RSVP on the left" and the button is on the right. But slowly learning how to use the new site! 

My fault sorry   :blush-anim-cl:  it's fixed now ;)   :thumb_yello:

it is indeed, he's playing too many gigs  :naughty:  :aah:

Edited by mari62

I think it's just a weird quirk, as I experienced that too, Dee. :dunno:

Not a quirk, they are two different things. You can't RSVP on the gig calendar day because it's not an event. There could, in theory, be several events on May 3.

You can get to the event by going to the calendar day and then clicking the event title. This is where you RSVP.

eg.

May 3 calendar day link - http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/1-community-calendar/day-2015-05-3

Brooklyn event link - http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/12-mika-verboten-brooklyn-new-york-3-may-2015/

yes, they're still missing, they're are still to be added

it is indeed, he's playing too many gigs  :naughty:  :aah:

I guess we can be just happy there are so many gigs it takes a while to add them  :naughty: No hurry with adding! I was just confused because there were gigs before and after the missing gigs. 

Not a quirk, they are two different things. You can't RSVP on the gig calendar day because it's not an event. There could, in theory, be several events on May 3. You can get to the event by going to the calendar day and then clicking the event title. This is where you RSVP. eg.May 3 calendar day link - http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/1-community-calendar/day-2015-05-3Brooklyn event link - http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/12-mika-verboten-brooklyn-new-york-3-may-2015/

Ah ha, thanks for explaining the difference!

Not a quirk, they are two different things. You can't RSVP on the gig calendar day because it's not an event. There could, in theory, be several events on May 3.

You can get to the event by going to the calendar day and then clicking the event title. This is where you RSVP.

eg.

May 3 calendar day link - http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/1-community-calendar/day-2015-05-3

Brooklyn event link - http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/12-mika-verboten-brooklyn-new-york-3-may-2015/

Yes, that's what I said in my first post.  Click on the date, then click on the event link.

I consider it a quirk in that it doesn't work the way I expected it to. :wink2:

I put my Name on the list for the 4 gigs I attend until now. Hope for more dates so Mari wouldn´t run out of work :das:

Thanks for thinking of me  :mf_rosetinted:

I doubt there will be more gig dates, but most probably a few events to be added to the calendar  :wink2:

• 11 months later...

Just a reminder to everyone, especially newbies who might not be familiar with the process...

Be sure to RSVP for any upcoming shows you're planning to attend. It's nice for us to see who will be at which show, and also the list of attendees comes in handy for any meetings (with or without Mika!) we may want to plan. :naughty:

Just visit the calendar, click on the date of the show you're attending, then click on the event link and RSVP to let us know you'll be there!

So many gigs coming up! Let the festivities begin! :excite:

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Only a few gigs left to this tour. :crybaby:

But still, just thought I'd remind everyone, especially newbies...

Be sure to RSVP for any upcoming shows you're planning to attend. It's nice for us to see who will be at which show, and also the list of attendees comes in handy for any meetings (with or without Mika!) we may want to plan. :naughty:

Visit the calendar, click on the date of the show you're attending, then click on the event link and RSVP to let us know you'll be there!

• Like 5

• dcdeb unpinned this topic