Mika needs to come to Australia!

Ellemedit15

Hi :bye:  The Aussie fans have been trying to get him to tour again for years. :sad:

You could try tweeting him, but I don't think it would make much difference :no:

Have you found the Aussie thread?

Edited by silver
  • Like 1

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing as silver, though it wouldn't hurt to tweet him. 

Keep in mind that he should announce plenty more dates so an Aussie date might not be too far off  :pray:  :crossed:

Of course, I can get sick like I did last time and guilt him into touring  :wink2:  :teehee:
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think that would be a bit drastic

Yeah, I'm not too keen on doing it again TBH... 

If we did tweet him what would we say?

Ummm, we need to do something to catch his attention cause he'd get a stack of tweets already (especially ones asking him to tour in a particular country). Have a think on it and I'll think too. Which reminds me, I might message one of the fans on FB that might be interested. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i hope he comes!! We all love him to bits...please Mika! I sent him a letter saying he should come to australia and it was delivered by my friend who attended his concert so she gave it to him in hand at the LA belasco concert so fingers crossed :)  

Yes i hope he comes!! We all love him to bits...please Mika! I sent him a letter saying he should come to australia and it was delivered by my friend who attended his concert so she gave it to him in hand at the LA belasco concert so fingers crossed :)  

Here's hoping your letter works  :crossed:  

• 2 weeks later...

Yes fingers crossed!! :crossed:

Yesss!

Here's hoping your letter works  :crossed:  

Yesss! I hope he considers my letter. My friend said that she's pretty sure he will read all the letters (he kept the letters book!) and she also sent me a photo of Mika reading the book!!!!!!   :thumb_yello: all should go well! 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...