NEW VIDEO! Talk About You

dcdeb

This nice morning surprise was on my PC - received half an hour ago! :thumb_yello:  :) 

Needless to say I LOVE it :wub:   I couldn't get a better start for this - 5 C cold and sunny day... :fisch:  :wub: 

Love,love

me  

Nice and colourful! It reminds me of BIOTG video, but the part when he's in the car made me laugh a little. Anyway, glad to see he found a way of recycling all his suits.

• Like 1

I've got mixed feelings. I like the colours, it reminds me of BIOTG too, but... Video seems too simple, it doesn't tell the story to me - it's just Mika in fancy suits and cartoons jumping around :doh: Cartoons are great but I'm too tired of fancy suits for the last two years :dunno: And product placement is too obvious and too out of the place in the video :mf_rosetinted: Perhaps I'll like TAY video later, we'll see...

• Like 5

Wow! Set design and choreography are amazing and extraordinary!! But the foreground it seems a fashion show of Valentino.

In fact entirely consistent with the album cover: origInal design in the background and fashion in front.

• Like 2

First impression this morning, thought it was an advert for valentino:/

I find that stripey jacket hideous :/

But I love TAY :)

I'm not jelling with this new site yet:( where's the smileys?

Edited by buttonslovesu

Saw this thread on my phone, and ran to my computer to watch the video :fisch: 

I watched the video like this:  :D  So I guess it made me happy! I think it's a fun video, fits the song, and Mika's dance moves are ridiculous :teehee:

I don't mind the "obvious product placement" at all :) The Valentino suits are colorful and beautiful, so is the Swatch watch - and the tough,small, red car - which seems too tight for MIKAs tall body  :naughty:

These product brands might all be his sponsors for his new tour, for all we know...  :wink2:

Imo, the video is catchy, colorful and happy - and the lyric of TAY isn't too deep anyway - isn't it just about walking around in the city, crazy in love, with the need of "talk about you" !?  :teehee:

I hope TAY will be a real summerhit!!  :wub:

Love,love

me

• Like 1

I have no words :( ... Where is the story?I cannot see anything but people dancing around him without a porpouse and that  orrible product placement. It seems like he's doing an advertisement. I'm tired of his fancy suits, i prefer his wild side :wub: :wub: . Ok, i love him anyway and i like the song but i'm really disappointed

Oh, I forgot a thing! Mika dancing awkwardly is the nicest thing ever! So sweet! :fangurl:

Edited by marika.db

I don't mind the "obvious product placement" at all :) The Valentino suits are colorful and beautiful, so is the Swatch watch - and the tough,small, red car - which seems too tight for MIKAs tall body  :naughty:

These product brands might all be his sponsors for his new tour, for all we know...  :wink2:

Imo, the video is catchy, colorful and happy - and the lyric of TAY isn't too deep anyway - isn't it just about walking around in the city, crazy in love, with the need of "talk about you" !?  :teehee:

I hope TAY will be a real summerhit!!  :wub:

Love,love

me

Those were my thoughts exactly - what story did TAY have, anyway? It's not too much of a story. It's just a feel-good summer love song and I definitely hope that now it will get the attention it deserves!

These product brands might all be his sponsors for his new tour, for all we know...

I'm pretty sure he mentioned Swatch being his sponsor during one French interview. I can't recall which one, I've watched too many in just a couple of days and they're all mixed up in my mind. Not sure about Valentino though.

I'm pretty sure he mentioned Swatch being his sponsor during one French interview. I can't recall which one, I've watched too many in just a couple of days and they're all mixed up in my mind. Not sure about Valentino though.

Aha - great, thanks for telling!   :thumb_yello:  I didn't know that - but I remember me and Marilyn Mastin were fantazising about Swatch being a sponsor for his next world tour! :yes:   We even "composed" a little lyric about it, hehe :naughty:  :fisch: 

Love,love

me  

Yes, he did  :thumb_yello:

Well, the video is just funny and Mika is light and bright :naughty:

Product placement is too annoying, and Mika can't dance. But anyway the video brings a good mood and summer feeling. 

Of course, he was driving Mini in Popular Song more natural, and moved in BIOTG more organically, but well... it is a good contrast to Last Party (which will stay my fave ever because of its simplicity and beauty) and I like the way he can be different.  :thumb_yello:

I like the vid. It's kind of the style I expected, simple and colorful with a lot of product placement (he told about Swatch in advance). I guess someone needs to pay :dunno: and I prefer commercial style with songs like TAY instead of powerful songs like LP (still so happy about that Peter Lindbergh film  :wub: ). I can remember the sketch he posted earlier, very curious to see the drawings for Swatch now! 

I love the suit his mother made for him! Always the best looking ones, she certainly knows how to dress him  :wub:

Oh, and I love his dancing! Adorable and clumsy! I hope he never stops dancing like that.

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 2

I love the suit his mother made for him! Always the best looking ones, she certainly knows how to dress him  :wub:

I would be happy if he wore his mothers' suites instead of Valentino (now I don't speak about commercial side). She always made the best things for him, so pity that he wears less and less of her clothes. I hope that on gigs we will see more from her.

The moving houses make me smile. :naughty: The product placement is too obvious (in the bbb vid it was better!), and i prefer his casual look over valentino suits. But apart from that, i like the video. ;)

• Like 1

I like the new video, it's very fresh and it reminds me Love Today for the presence of the band and all the scenography behind him

(the change of scene between the road, the jungle and the town is nice)

Yeah, the product placement is there but well we should go down to compromises...I don't mind about it. 

• Like 1

It should be posted here I think. :)

Vidéo 50 mn inside :

L’actu : la folle semaine de Mika

C’est un homme pressé et un artiste sur tous les fronts

: Mika ! Ce soir, la chanteur endossera pour la dernière fois de la saison son rôle de coach dans « The Voice » et assistera peut-être à la victoire de son talent, David Thibault.

Comme Kendji Girac, il y a un an. Une dernière avant son retour en première ligne et la sortie de son nouvel album, le 15 juin prochain qui s’annonce déjà comme un événement.

Des dernières heures de coaching à Paris au tournage de son tout nouveau clip à Londres, nous avons suivi le chanteur dans cette folle semaine…

Au plus près de Mika…

Extrait de l'émission du 25 avril 2015.