MikaSuave "Convert" here to say hi...

martents

Hello everyone. I have just recently joined this site. This is my very first post here. (or anywhere actually). I will try to get this right. :mellow:

I have been a "Mika Fan" since 2007 and thanks to my FANTASTIC wife (MikaSuave) I am now a full fledged "Mikaholic" !!  I don't know if I can give her ALL the credit for the conversion, after all one listen from Mika coupled with that "Good Guy" charm of his left her little to do...

As she mentioned in her post, our children are big fans as well. In our household not a single day goes by without one of us in the family busting out a Mika verse or three....

We had a WONDERFUL family trip to Montreal for all of us enjoy Mika at the OSM. Much to my surprise my brother (Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin kind of guy) said it was one of or not the best performance he has ever witnessed !

Well enough rambling on. The new site is AWESOME !! Thank you for a nice place to interact with like minded Mika fans. Keep all the Mika news coming and I will do my best to keep up.

• Like 3

Hello everyone. I have just recently joined this site. This is my very first post here. (or anywhere actually). I will try to get this right. :mellow:

I have been a "Mika Fan" since 2007 and thanks to my FANTASTIC wife (MikaSuave) I am now a full fledged "Mikaholic" !!  I don't know if I can give her ALL the credit for the conversion, after all one listen from Mika coupled with that "Good Guy" charm of his left her little to do...

As she mentioned in her post, our children are big fans as well. In our household not a single day goes by without one of us in the family busting out a Mika verse or three....

We had a WONDERFUL family trip to Montreal for all of us enjoy Mika at the OSM. Much to my surprise my brother (Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin kind of guy) said it was one of or not the best performance he has ever witnessed !

Well enough rambling on. The new site is AWESOME !! Thank you for a nice place to interact with like minded Mika fans. Keep all the Mika news coming and I will do my best to keep up.

Hi hubby dearest! I'm so happy to see your fist post here on MFC!!  :)  You are right--it's pretty easy to convert people into MIKA fans. He does all the heavy lifting, one just needs to expose people to his awesome music and his charming personality, add a whole bunch of wide-eyed gushing about him, and VOILA!!  Converting your heavy metal brother was quite the accomplishment, but you didn't mention that we also managed to turn your 75-year old mother into a MIKA lover.  Ha!  She now owns the entire catalog of his music and is spreading the good word among her senior friends. Too funny, and proof positive that there are no boundaries to the MIKA love.  Conversions to date: 7 (ages 5 to 75) and working on more...   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! A hubby fan! That's rare around here. So a special welcome to you and enjoy here as much as we do.

welcome-signboard-smiley-emoticon.gif

I agree :biggrin2:

Welcome Martens and have a wonderful time on MFC :cheer:

Sorry I'm so late replying but I had to get used to new MFC :doh:

• 3 weeks later...