TO MEET MIKA

Angelica

Hi Angelica! :bye: First of all, nice to see that you have my photo of Mika as your avatar, glad so many people like it. :naughty:

You can read a lot of stories about fans meeting Mika in the gig reports threads, or also here, it's a similar thread to your question: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/23299-i-want-to-meet-mika-so-much-who-else/

As for advice on how to meet him... to be honest, I think in Italy it is difficult meanwhile, as there are so many fans. When there's not a huge amount of fans, he often comes out after his shows to sign autographs - but of course, the more fans there are, and the more they're pushing and screaming, the less likely it becomes that he can meet them, for security reasons. Maybe he will do more signings when the album comes out, like he did at the release of Songbook Vol.1? If any chance like this turns up, you can read about it here on MFC. Also don't forget to RSVP for the gig(s) you're going to (see the calendar or links in the gig threads in "before the show"), in case anything gets organized for the fan club.

For now, welcome to MFC and have fun here! :thumb_yello:

Edited by mellody
  • Like 1