Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

I don't think he'll ever give up on his music, if that's what you mean (sorry, it's late and I'm sleepy) but that maybe he cut out the travelling a bit for the reasons I've said before. It'd be handy if we could separate the musician from the man, 'cause I can see how these things can be bad for his career and consequently for his music but since we can't and he's both at the same time, I'll always put the man first and the musician second, even if it would mean giving something up as a fan. I always think he doesn't owe us anything and it's up to us whether to be his fans or not, so I'll just take what I get. It's only a matter of points of view I guess.

• Like 4

But what if he just does all this because he likes it? Maybe it's not a problem of not keeping up with the touring life, maybe it's not a problem of wanting to stop for a while to spend a few months of family life, maybe he just likes all this, a little bit of tour and a little bit of TV... Once he's happy, (and doesn't disappear) I don't care....

Edited by *Vv*
  • Like 5

Have you already read this news from Sky.Uno ?

Ā 

21 aprile 2015

• X Factor 2015: i casting si terranno a Roma e Bologna!
  • 9-10-11 Maggio a Roma presso il Palalottomatica inĀ Piazzale dello Sport
  • 23-24-25 Maggio a Bologna presso laĀ Torre Unipol inĀ Via Larga 6.
  • Ā 
  • XF_visore1350x844_RomaBologna-620x388.jp

Ā 

MFC calender May isĀ  http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar&section=view&cal_id=1&y=2015&m=05

Ā 

May 24 : Seoul Jazz Festival

Ā 

May 26 : Tokyo

Ā 

May 27 : Osaka

Ā 

I wonder that Mika won't be Bologna's auditions ??? or .... :dunno:

• Like 1

Last year ( 2014 ) XF8

Ā 

We have audition threads, what will come this year ? :huh:

Ā 

Have you already read this news from Sky.Uno ?

Ā 

21 aprile 2015

• X Factor 2015: i casting si terranno a Roma e Bologna!
  • 9-10-11 Maggio a Roma presso il Palalottomatica inĀ Piazzale dello Sport
  • 23-24-25 Maggio a Bologna presso laĀ Torre Unipol inĀ Via Larga 6.
  • Ā 
  • XF_visore1350x844_RomaBologna-620x388.jp

Ā 

MFC calender May isĀ  http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar&section=view&cal_id=1&y=2015&m=05

Ā 

May 24 : Seoul Jazz Festival

Ā 

May 26 : Tokyo

Ā 

May 27 : Osaka

Ā 

I wonder that Mika won't be Bologna's auditions ??? or .... :dunno:

So I guess NO promo for Talk About You at all in the UK then.

This is my other point, this crashes into any promo for the album or any singles from the album in most countries, because time is taken up doing these preliminary shows.Ā 

I guess that doesn't matter either!

I enjoyed the Voice last year, I enjoyed XF the previous ones, I enjoyed being front row at the auditions

I didn't watch the Voice this year and I'm pretty sure I won't bother to attend XF shows. I don't regret having gone, I had quite some fun, but once is enough.Ā 

I'd probably be watching it because my husband and I enjoy chatting about it, and that's it.Ā 

I'm glad Morgan won't be there, although I'll miss my favourite tweet target. He was so skilled in making a fool of himself.Ā 

I wonder how they will deal with Skin speaking English (I guess?). Please don't get a translator, subtitles would be fine.Ā 

Ā 

Him tweeting so much about XF and with so much enthusiasm right between the two NY gigs was a bit confusing. Like a tremor in The Force I felt.Ā  :death1:

Edited by Elwendin
  • Like 1

I'm glad Morgan won't be there, although I'll miss my favourite tweet target. He was so skilled in making a fool of himself.

You're SO right. I couldn't stand him but he made me laugh hard

This all seems to be part of Mika's world now. No one can deny that he's very good as a judge on X Factor,, and a coach on The Voice. I still hope for some promo of the album and singles in the UK. I wish Simon Cowell would invite Mika to sing on the Britains Got Talent live shows. It's the least Simon could do, since Mika works so hard for him every year.

• Like 4

About the UK promo, Mika said in some recent french interview that he won't do TV in Britain, as he enjoys not getting recognized in the streets there. And well, radio interviews can be done via phone... :mf_rosetinted:

I guess Mika will be relieved since he probably won't be the only one to make mistakes in Italian :roll1: That is, if Skin doesn't speak much better than him

This all seems to be part of Mika's world now. No one can deny that he's very good as a judge on X Factor,, and a coach on The Voice. I still hope for some promo of the album and singles in the UK. I wish Simon Cowell would invite Mika to sing on the Britains Got Talent live shows. It's the least Simon could do, since Mika works so hard for him every year.

Ā 

I hope so... Although I don't think Simon would do that. He cares more about his own artists. There might be a chance with the producers of the Voice though. I remember Jessie J promoting her single in other countries at the Voice while in the UK jury.

Mmm..I don't like XF and I saw it only for Mika. Anyway if Mika is happy..I'm happy too. I'm a little disappointed with this decision but this is his life and he only knows the reasons behind this participation to XF again...
I believe Mika is a very good coach and an intelligent judge..but the program is awful in my opinion....but OK..I'm looking to the bright side..Mika will stay in Italy, he's happy and he'll do a good work as he did during XF7 and XF8...
I really hope to see Mika again..and, if it's possible, without so much caosĀ  :sneaky2:Ā 
Ā 

• Like 1

I hope so very much !!! :pray:

Yes...I confirm that during castings judges won't be there..!!!!Ā  :thumb_yello:

The castings are only for participants..they are different Ā from the auditionsĀ 

Edited by *Denise*
  • Like 2

About the UK promo, Mika said in some recent french interview that he won't do TV in Britain, as he enjoys not getting recognized in the streets there. And well, radio interviews can be done via phone... :mf_rosetinted:

So I guess he has abandoned his UK fanbase then, because no Ā promo isn't going to sell records here.

Yes...I confirm that during castings judges won't be there..!!!!Ā  :thumb_yello:

The castings are only for participants..they are different Ā from the auditionsĀ 

Grazie mille !!! :huglove:

04 maggio 2015

I giudici di X Factor 2015

Ā 

http://xfactor.sky.it/2015/05/04/i-giudici-x-factor-2015/

Ā 

:(

I can't see this video from outside Italy, could anyone D/L it please ?Ā 

Ā 

:EDIT:

Ā 

My friendĀ  Ul1fGnuW_bigger.jpgJIEUN SONG https://twitter.com/JIEUNSONG2

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

shares the video !! Thank you very much !!

Ā 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2p67qk_x-factor9-%EC%98%88%EA%B3%A0_tv

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT2:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sky TG24 HD

Skin, Elio, Mika e Fedez: la nuova giuria di "X Factor 2015

http://video.sky.it/news/spettacolo/skin_elio_mika_e_fedez_la_nuova_giuria_di_x_factor_2015/v241169.vid

Edited by Kumazzz

So I guess he has abandoned his UK fanbase then, because no promo isn't going to sell records here.

But he wasn't referring to promo, he was talking specifically about doing talent shows in the UK

Ah ah ah! Maccarena with two C is wonderfull! ;)

Ā 

Maybe that's the Macarena when you do it with Paul McCartney (aka Macca)? :naughty: