Mika in "Che tempo che fa" 7th June 2015

*Vv*

There are other 30 available seats:

Non siete stati estratti come pubblico per la registrazione di domenica a Che tempo che Fa con ospite Mika? Non disperate!
Siamo riusciti ad avere 30 posti “last minute” solo per Mika Italia, per poter partecipare mandate un'email entro le 13.00 di domani (venerdì) a mikaitaliaofficial@gmail.com con il vostro nome, cognome, età (vostra e di un vostro ospite) e un numero di telefono.
Vi ricordiamo che il programma viene registrato a Milano durante il pomeriggio del 17 maggio: si richiede di presentarsi puntuali alle 13.30 ed è necessaria la disponibilità a fermarsi fino alle 16.30. Non inviate più di un'email per persona e scrivete solo se potete partecipare. I partecipanti devono essere maggiorenni (regole dello studio!).
I 15 invitati saranno selezionati a caso e saranno annunciati Venerdì sera. Ognuno di loro potrà portare un ospite

Edited by Chy

Does anybody know who the other guests will be?

I was wondering if we'll assist only to Mika's part, with Madonna they did this way, I was told...

I think, we'll be there just for Mika's part

Let's party :partytime2:

Remember that RAI does not admit purple/violet clothes :kaf:

Luckily MFC is not purple anymore, because it will be a MFC invasion  :lmfao:

oh yes! thanks for reminding! :D 

To all the MFCers who will be at Milan tomorrow, and whoever wants to join.

We're thinking to give to the Rai staff tomorrow a little gift for Mika from MFC, we had not so much time to think about a memorable one, just a couple of hours.

We had thought with Grazia maybe a bunch of flowers with a model car, the red convertible we saw in Mika Twitter time ago, full of hydrangeas.

We won't probably find the 66 Austin, but a red convertible one will be ok.

If someone is interested, please let us know here, I'll write also in the Italian Thread.

yo

Myriam

• Like 3

We're thinking to give to the Rai staff tomorrow a little gift for Mika from MFC, we had not so much time to think about a memorable one, just a couple of hours.

We had thought with Grazia maybe a bunch of flowers with a model car, the red convertible we saw in Mika Twitter time ago, full of hydrangeas.

If someone is interested, please let us know here, I'll write also in the Italian Thread.

yo

Myriam

I'm very happy to partecipate at the gift for Mika from MFC! See you there tomorrow! :yes:  :thumb_yello:

yo

Myriam

thanks for the idea and for organizing! :punk:

Sorry if I didn't write anything yesterday but I was too tired and the only thing that I wanted to do was to eat and sleep :naughty:

Probably the other girls will add more details to what I'm about to say, mine it's more a summary than a report

We waited a bit outside the studio cause they were late with rehearsals so we started to go inside at about 2,30 pm (or a bit late?). This time we managed to take very good places very near to where Mika was (i was thinking at that time: wait, too lucky this time what is happening? ) The host, before the recording came to say hello and was very kind with us explaining what we had to do etc etc and then finally it came Mika's moment! He entered in the studio a bit timidly followed by a loud applause from the entire audience. He couldn't be presented for his performance for technical reason so he sat on the piano and after a bit where he was able to understand what he had to do, he started to play Good Guys with a choir and his band. He was really good and as he sang, he took more familiar with the studio and at the end he let himself go standing up and singing directly in front of the camera. We sang and made some moves during his performance so I really don't know what we'll on June when they'll broadcast the interview :naughty: after that, they started the interview. He talked about how he took inspiration for the new album, the story of isolation that we heard in the preview interviews, his particular relationship with his mother, his opinion about talent shows, the story of Last Party and Talk About You (ricchi e povery &co.)... Oh and when he'll be 70 he want to dance with a blue wig in a disco :naughty: The part that I liked more was when he sang a piece of a song that he wrote when he was 13 and I can assure you that it's really great!! I hope that one day he'll use it :wub2: After the interview he sang another piece, Last Party without band, just him and the piano (he didn't really play it but shhh it's a secret) this version was more blues and the strings at the end were a bit different from the album version. During the song he actually jump on the piano so I think that he is ready for a gig (lucky Asian fans!!!) there were a real standing ovation when he finished and Mika was very happy!

Another nice thing: he actually went out after the recording and talked to the most of us signing everything so what can I say more? It was really great to see him after long time singing and having fun during an interview and be able even to talk a bit with him. For me, it was perfect :wub2:

I wanna to thank you MFC Team and Mika's Team for giving me the opportunity to take part at this amazing day and thank you to all the girls who I met yesterday: it was lovely to have some special moments together :wub2:

P.s. Sorry for the mistakes! I'm writing with my phone so I can't controll if I wrote everything right. Please forgive me

Edited by Lucrezia
  • Like 10

I'm going to write a report about yesterday as well, sorry I couldn't do it before either, I was exhausted.

we had a really nice time  and he did a great performance + interview!

I also have a couple of pics    :thumb_yello:

will post everything asap 

• Like 3

Yesterday was simply perfect.

It was the first time I listened to him singing live, so during the performances of Good Guys and Last Party I was like in heaven and completely captivated  :wub:  God, he has got an angelical voice, can't explain all the emotions I felt.

Another magical moment was after the recording: the crowd was rather calm compared with other times in Italy, and Mika seemed very relaxed and happy. So he came out and he chatted, signed autographs, taken gifts etc.

I have to thank Marina with my heart: she helped me to give my present to Mika and she indicated me to him saying "it's from her!", so Mika looked at me, I said "hello Mika" and he sweetly smiled looking in my eyes. They were seconds that I'll never forget, I'll keep them in my heart forever...it was the first time that I managed to meet him :wub:

Thanks Mika Team for give me this opportunity and for make my dream true!

• Like 5

"Yeah, I know, having to leave our comfort zone is somehow necessary to grow up and become stronger and wiser and stuff, but it's cozy to cuddle up in our ordinary life, especially when there will be new personal challenges to face in a while." That thought crossed my mind a few days ago. One day before the news about Mika being a guest at Fazio's, actually. It's not like going there is something challenging to me anymore. It's a pretty easy task now. I just need to check my way on Google Maps since I can't trust my unreliable Chiara navigator, drive all the way to Milan ignoring her, park, meet friends and people, having a relaxed queue since there will be seats for everybody, enjoy the show, enjoy friends, bye. 

If only. 

If only my car didn't got broken. Our of order, kaput. Pretty much dead. The poor thing is old but it never failed me. Awesome timing.  

My husband does have a car. More of an ocean liner, actually. It's a loooong rumanian car. "It's the longest" - the seller said - "You can easily squeeze a calf in it". Too bad that I needed to park in one of the biggest cities in Italy, not to get Mika a calf. I love my car, I am wary on the other ones, especially when they look like a hearse. So, there I was again, out of my comfort zone. F*ck. It's not even about driving, it's about parking. Parking in line, actually. Of course, all the parking spots in that street I was supposed to go were on a line, so I decided to get there really early, like 2 hours before. Two hours should do to avoid my ocean liner to turn into a Costa Concordia. You will all be quite relieved to learn that I did it. Car safely came back to its owner and mine is getting fixed today. It will be Fast and Furious all over again. 

Anyway, I went to the studio and a few people were already there, it was all very relaxed even after a while, when people started to gather. I was able to move, say hi to people, come back, everything was fine till one man ruined it for us all. A security guard, of course. I still didn't come to terms with their super power to make things worse. Is that a mandatory special skill to get hired? That guy came and demanded us to really queue, adding barriers to make sure well had to stay well packed and squeezed. Thank you.

And as it always happens, they were late so we got in afer a 45 minutes delay. I've got to be honest, tho, it wasn't much of a ordeal, compared to what I'm used to deal with. The weather was totally nice, and I was among people I know. Peachy. When they finally opened the door, they were all "Don't push, girls". Man, this is so not pushing. This is just people rubbing shoulders cause we are all squeezed but it's not like anyone was pushing for real. I think I'd do a better security guard. I should apply. Anyway, we finally got in the hallway and we waited there for some more time cause he was still reharsing. When he finally was done with it, he walked by in order to go somewhere and people shouted out loud making me feel a bit out of place. Ok, he's passing by without even glancing at us cause he's obvioulsy busy. Do we really need to do this.

Once he was gone, we finally managed to get in, and we got some really good spots, making it even with the previous time, when we ended up like in the attic, hoovering on the cameraman's shoulder. I enjoyed the behind the scenes as I always do, watching the cameramen and stuff, then someone from the production told us to act like we were really into this thing. Boy, that will be tough. It's not like you got the studio stuffed with fans. So we did our best, Mika got an enthusiastic audience and everything went well.

He sang Good Guys and Last Party, I was somehow able to pull out some lyrics during the chorus (those songs aren't my fav), and the interview was ok. I came up with a brilliant idea to survive boring work speeches, so I thought I better apply it to interviews since the odds of listening to some old stuff are pretty high: before listening to it, you pick like ten words you think they will say. The winner would be the one who guessed the highest number of words that will get spoken. You can call it Bingo. My guess was "I am Lebanese/I was born in Beirut", "Orlando Bloom", "isolation", "learned italian in 2 months". Let's say I quite got it. He repeated some fun facts we already know (but being, you know, fun facts, it's always fun to listen to them) plus one we didn't. Not sure you want me to spoil, so just wait, you'll get English subtitles for this 30 minutes interview, so suck it up for now. Fazio mentioned that men get bold while growing old and M wasn't that keen to deny it's happening to him, like he was in that 2013 Ask Anything interview. Reality might have got him somewhere along the way. 

When it was over, we all gathered at the backdoor to wait for him but there was such a crowd that I wasn't really feeling to meet him, even though it was doable. I could have got a spot to the barrier and waited there along with the others, but I rather crawled on a little wall some metres in the back and watched it all from up there, while chatting with some friends. I also could have filmed the whole process, but I thought that a freak on a wall was enough, he didn't need a holding-a-mobile-freak on a wall. He glanced at me and I think that he was wondering why they added wallpaper outside the building. I wasn't sure he would have stopped that much, but I forgot that album is coming, so he did. He spent a a few seconds with everyone was in the front row, chatting and signing stuff and taking gifts.  Fans weren't loud as usual, some were crying a bit but that's all. I think that it was pretty clear he wouldn't have run away immediately, so it helped to keep people quiet. I guess. 

That's pretty much all. We gathered in a bar for some more chat, a group pic, and the "see you at the Fabrique". 

I didn't have food all the day long, as usual, but I enjoyed the day and I enjoyed the people, avoiding to get stressed out.

Mission accomplished. 
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reports! :flowers2: happy to hear that he took some time to meet his italian fans, and that people were rather calm. That gives at least a tiny bit of hope for milan. :naughty:

• Like 2

Here I am! First of all I know i'm very late but thanks a lot to ticket fairy for this great chance!

Last sunday was amazing not only for Mika but thanks to all the MFCers there , we had a great time together!!!

As written on the previous report Mika took some time outside for us. I just want to add (because I'm very happy and proud of it) that he had an "art attack" on my phone cover and here's the result  :das:

cover_zpshqsqi1r5.jpg

Edited by SimonaG
  • Like 8