2015 - Seoul Jazz Festival - Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - May 24 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

Wowwwww love it ♥♥♥ i cannot believe I was there □□□

MIKA's gig likes the Middsummer Night's Dream ♥

아ㅠㅠ 2번째 사진 너무 이뻐요 ㅜㅜ 진짜♥

미카공연진짜 재미있게 놀았어요ㅎㅎㅎ 아놔 ㅠㅠ 미카야 돌아와 !!

무슨 공연이 막 ...막... 한여름밤의 꿈 같아요

하아 ㅠㅠ 내심장 돌려줘 ㅠ 미카 ㅠㅠ

I thank Seoul Jazz Fesitival for took MIKA's side pictures!! It's very beautiful. And remind us that the show was how amazing!

정말 서재페에 감사할 뿐이에요ㅠㅠ 무대쪽에서 찍은 사진이라니!! 저도 한여름밤의 꿈같은 시간이었네요ㅠㅠ

Edited by nuri
  • Like 1

Happy Sweet Mika Week, May 2015

Hi guys, It's been a while since I wrote something proper post in MFC. Yeah well I wrote some quotes on severl posts for past few days..
but, yeah it's something proper report about my 'Mika Week' this year.  :wub:

- Pre Show

As some mfcers might already know, I run a forum called "Mika Holix (MIX)" which started in 2007 and now we have more than 18,500 members. 
We've arranged all the surprises, like paper planes, flying toilet papers, glowing lollipops so on. It's quite a huge and active forum but thanks to language barrier and strict registration process, it's a bit like a closed castle in this Mika world.

Fortunately, since Mika became more and more famous here, we Mikaholix has officially participated in all Mika promotions in various way, albums, official goods like tofu doll, Swatch so on. For me, it's personally an honor to have this experience with various corporations in this way.  :teehee:
This time, I was offered by local promotors that they'd like to invite 120 members of Mika Holix in a intimate showcase, and I got kind of "Carte blanche" of the list. So excited but in other way, I was so worried because I had to find a best way to pick only 120 ppl among thousands of ppl.
I and all other Mikaholix admin team also had a responsibility to arrange everything in best way... I tried to get more, talking to the promotors, but it was really a small intimate show. Only 250 seats there, and we got 120, Naver Music got 90, and Universal music, Instagram, SJF Twitter shared rest 40 for their own competition.
So, we had a 3 hour token midnight meeting to discuss how to pick 120 ppl. Fortunately We have so clever and talented friends in our MIX admin team.. and the idea was, having a "Mika Quiz Session" about his career, music, and the show. We announced the date and time just before the date, and the fan reaction was just hyper.  :naughty:
Fortunately there was not much a tragic drama. Thankfully sweet Mika fans all agreed on our rules, and the result. It's really amazing thing cuz I was well prepared to have all the blames, complaints, curse.. from the tons fans who couldn't get the lifetime moment. It was like a magic itselt.
Moreover, we had chance to send three questions to the show host, and we also got the question list on the forum and picked three of them (one of them about the surprise was mine. Admin's authority :mf_rosetinted: ) Well, arranging all of this, invitation list, and question list, the process .. and the main show...
It's a lie if I say I was not stressed out for this. Yeah.. I had to do my 'Mika Work' after back from my work, and only could sleep 4 hrs a day for a week. (sigh :mf_rosetinted: )

On the showdate, I wanted to take a rest a bit,Hiding, didn't wanted to let random ppl recognize me... If many ppl get to know about that I might loose my freedom in Mika shows. Several fans, include admin team who had been supported Mika in early year know me of course, so I could meet them and had fun chatting with them. Sweet Moment.

The venue was... WOW. It was really small and intimate place than I thought. I got quite back row (far from Mika but I could keep my privacy from the camera) but the view was good. It was a combination of intimate show and fan meeting! Mika seemed very relieved in this vibe, maybe he knew that the crowds were selected core fans who won the ticket by proving their loyalty in various way. 

All of the ppl know every single words of his new songs, and unreleased songs that Mika temporaily forgot (Good Wife!). The venue was full of love, intimacy, and deep sympathy. I was happy to see him being proud of on his new songs. How dare I could imagine how he feel about his new baby songs.. but His face shows that he's really happy to share his precious ones with his fans. 

And the Q&A Session... Mika talked too much (He became more talkative after the TV shows! :fisch: ) and there was no time to ask three of them all, but thankfully my question was included. My question was about the surprise, and when the MC read the qustion in Korean and the fans laughed a lot and cheered loudly. In this vibe, Mika was the only poor one who coudln't get the clue what's happening. After the joyful noise between MC and the fans, his face was like that of a poor kid waiting for a bad decision LOL :das: . And... his answer made me laugh a lot. and the ppl in there enjoyed that. 
I was happy that the interview was not full of typical questions. One bad thing in that place was, the MC's poor Korean and poor English. He's not a professional translator, so everytime he translated into Korean and English, he failed to choose right word and failed to get the points. I was one of who directly gets Mika's English at the venue, but unfortunately most of ppl there couldn't do like that. 
Sometimes the MC skipped translation, and Mika seemed embarassed to see that situation. Mika said long sincere words to fan, and the MC didn't translate it, and the fans sighed... at that time Mika seemed a bit sad :( Danm language barrier!
Well after getting home I translated all of his words to our forum to help ppl understand Mika's every word, like translating kind of Scripture LOL

After the show, I just said goodbye to familiar faces and went home, not waiting for Mika to get autograph. Well there were too many fans and I just wanted to step away from that since I've got enough from him. It's an amazing experience and relieved my little complain like "oh damn Mika plays only festivals in Korea".  
I'm very lucky to have this experience, and HUGE thank to Mika and his team to give us this amazing chance.  :wub:
  • Like 5

Yuna, so pleased that you and the rest of the Mikaholix had this special gig.  It's a pity you couldn't all go :hug:

I think Mika is very proud of his Korean fans, and a lot of this is due to all the hard work you do behind the scenes :flowers2:

Happy Sweet Mika Week, May 2015

After the show, I just said goodbye to familiar faces and went home, not waiting for Mika to get autograph. Well there were too many fans and I just wanted to step away from that since I've got enough from him. It's an amazing experience and relieved my little complain like "oh damn Mika plays only festivals in Korea".  
I'm very lucky to have this experience, and HUGE thank to Mika and his team to give us this amazing chance.  :wub:

Thank you Yuna, MikaHolix admin. I want to say huge thanks to you.

I owe You and fans who knew MIKA earlier.

You and your team well done! I think MIKA became more famous after SJF15's gig and it might be bother You and admin team. So, Thanks again!

It was very meaningful and lifetime moments. :wub:  :thumb_yello:

Plus, your reports are always well written so I love reading it. Please give us your SJF15's report :teehee:

• Like 1

Yuna, so pleased that you and the rest of the Mikaholix had this special gig.  It's a pity you couldn't all go :hug:

I think Mika is very proud of his Korean fans, and a lot of this is due to all the hard work you do behind the scenes :flowers2:

Thank you! I feel honor to put some help on this ... but most important thing is that all the audience' open heart and Mika's amazing talent just fascinate each other and made this one! :wub:   

Thank you Yuna, MikaHolix admin. I want to say huge thanks to you.

I owe You and fans who knew MIKA earlier.

You and your team well done! I think MIKA became more famous after SJF15's gig and it might be bother You and admin team. So, Thanks again!

It was very meaningful and lifetime moments. :wub:  :thumb_yello:

Plus, your reports are always well written so I love reading it. Please give us your SJF15's report :teehee:

Our small castle is getting bigger and bigger every year, and this time it became HUGE for real  :teehee:

Thank you for liking my report :wub:  (but it took a lot to write it so can't sure I could write another here...  :mf_rosetinted: )

• Like 1

Lovely report Yuna

I'd like to huge thanks for all ur support for the entire work.

It would be not easy to load plenty of people and all of us appreciate for all ur works.

Thank you for your heartwarming words  :wub:

After a very short watching Toyboy at Xihu Festival(I couldn't watch it through... cuz it's heart breaking...), I had to upload this.

You can hear his laughing full of happiness at the begining.

[media]

[/media]

Mika, it's YOU who makes us very happy.

Thank you, Mika.

• Like 1

After a very short watching Toyboy at Xihu Festival(I couldn't watch it through... cuz it's heart breaking...), I had to upload this.

You can hear his laughing full of happiness at the begining.

[media]

[/media]

Mika, it's YOU who makes us very happy.

Thank you, Mika.

I tried to watch just this one video ...and I couldnt stop to watch other MIKA's Live gig! lol

hahha YES you are definitely right HE has a Power which makes people happy and that is one of the reasons why I love him

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I forgot to post my recording here  :teehee:

I recorded it at the venue and Kiara made the playlist image for this . :)

The quality is quite good because I spent some for the mic so...... enjoy!

Download Link : https://www.sendspace.com/file/6ns220 

Thanks a lot for sharing Yuna !!

but.... I couldn't open the zip file.... :( don't know why... :dunno:

Could you upload your audio file to  clyp https://clyp.it/SC https://soundcloud.com/stream or somewhere you like ?

Thanks a lot for sharing Yuna !!

but.... I couldn't open the zip file.... :( don't know why... :dunno:

Could you upload your audio file to  clyp https://clyp.it/SC https://soundcloud.com/stream or somewhere you like ?

She already shared this audio file. So, I thought it's OK to share my google drive link. 

Oh I forgot to post my recording here  :teehee:

I recorded it at the venue and Kiara made the playlist image for this . :)

The quality is quite good because I spent some for the mic so...... enjoy!

playlist.jpg

Download Link : https://www.sendspace.com/file/6ns220 

Edited by nuri
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

I watched all the videos of this concert!

First of all, i want to say thank you as always to all of you that share videos and photos with us!

It was an amazing concert, a great atmosphere, a magnificent audience, he was magnificent, and there were all the band members I love!

I've always said that I love korean fans! They love Mika from the beginning and always, without any talent show, no television project and despite they see him very little
They love him and his music, they are super organized, they have too nice gadgets 😍🤣 they are totally crazy! 
The better thing is that they know all word of every song, they sing also Toy boy and all less famous song! I have never heard so many voices  during a Mika gig, maybe only in USA!

• Like 1

• silver changed the title to 2015 - Seoul Jazz Festival - Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - May 24 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS