2015 - TOKYO, Shinkiba STUDIO COAST - 26 May - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

:japan:

We've heard that the concert was amaaaaazing!!

So looking forward to know more!

REPORTS

Blue Sky

Kumazzz (about present)

PICTURES

Toshiko

Kumazzz:

GIG PICS

GROUP PICS

MIINA

EUJEUNG:

http://cfile3.uf.tis...D556A53F2080485

http://cfile9.uf.tis...3556A5B01142667

http://cfile28.uf.ti...6556A5EC50389ED

VIDEOS:

BLUE SKY

, including some weird Japanese prayer at the start

and Billy Brown

TOMOMI

Lollipop: 

Love Today: 

TILLYMILO (GRAZIA) (Thanks Lucrezia for posting)

Before Gig https://vk.com/video...18454_171381587

• Like 1

Having been a little bit out of the loop for various reasons, I was hesitant about this show. But Mika certainly made it worth my while and the big long trip, and I was so glad I was persuaded to go. I might be one of the few people who has been to every show in Japan since 2007, and I have to say this was one of the best ever in Japan. His voice was in fine form (although he was saying after how it took a while to warm up, we didn't notice that) and there was a huge amount of energy. I had a few Mika moments too, where he sang straight at me, which makes me  :wub: like Japan 2010. 

The worst thing was on at least 3 songs there were incredibly strong spotlights shining straight down into the eyes of the audience and we couldn't see him...but worse we couldn't even look at him because we risked our eyesight. So my videos were looking straight at the lights, but I had to have my eyes shut! Also the bass was way too heavy so the sound in some was affected.

My favourites were the new songs, of course, and if I could have chosen the set list, I would have left out a couple of the really old ones and put in more new and also some other favourites of mine from past albums.  But he's not asking for my opinion :sneaky2:

So here are my videos:

Toy Boy

Popular

Grace Kelly

Blue Eyes

Talk about you

Big Girl, including some weird Japanese prayer at the start

Underwater

Elle me dit

Good guys

Relax

Origin of love and Billy Brown

Boum boum boum

Happy Ending

Last party

We are golden

Love Today/lollipop encore

Mika also came out after, which was lovely, and I had a nice chat to him - after all this time, it was just really nice to see he remembered the old fans. 

• Like 8

Having been a little bit out of the loop for various reasons, I was hesitant about this show. But Mika certainly made it worth my while and the big long trip, and I was so glad I was persuaded to go. I might be one of the few people who has been to every show in Japan since 2007, and I have to say this was one of the best ever in Japan. His voice was in fine form (although he was saying after how it took a while to warm up, we didn't notice that) and there was a huge amount of energy. I had a few Mika moments too, where he sang straight at me, which makes me  :wub: like Japan 2010. 

The worst thing was on at least 3 songs there were incredibly strong spotlights shining straight down into the eyes of the audience and we couldn't see him...but worse we couldn't even look at him because we risked our eyesight. So my videos were looking straight at the lights, but I had to have my eyes shut! Also the bass was way too heavy so the sound in some was affected.

My favourites were the new songs, of course, and if I could have chosen the set list, I would have left out a couple of the really old ones and put in more new and also some other favourites of mine from past albums.  But he's not asking for my opinion :sneaky2:

So here are my videos:

Toy Boy

Popular

Grace Kelly

Blue Eyes

Talk about you

Underwater

Elle me dit

Good guys

Relax

Boum boum boum

Happy Ending

Last party

We are golden

Mika also came out after, which was lovely, and I had a nice chat to him - after all this time, it was just really nice to see he remembered the old fans. 

Thanks for sharing precious videos!

And umm "ミーカの調子がよくて,またすばらしい公演ができていいですね!", sorry I can't say this to English:(

So here are my videos:

Toy Boy

Popular

Grace Kelly

Blue Eyes

Talk about you

Underwater

Elle me dit

Good guys

Relax

Boum boum boum

Happy Ending

Last party

We are golden

Fantastic! Thank you for the great videos! I wish he had sung Good Wife though.

• Like 1

Sorry for my silence :) I will post my videos later! I'm in Japan until June 4. I have Underwater, Good Guys and Last Party   ;)

I hope you enjoy the rest of stay in Japan. :)

Grazia asked me if I could record her periscope that she made when Mika came out after the gig so here it is :) Hope you'll like it

https://vk.com/video251318454_171379675

She has a lot of videos from this gig...in the next days we'll see how she can transfer them to me so I can share them here :wink2:

And another smiling very relaxed Mika. What is it about Asia that makes him so happy?

Thanks for sharing this video.

• Like 1

And another smiling very relaxed Mika. What is it about Asia that makes him so happy?

Thanks for sharing this video.

Lots and lots of hysterical fans. ;)

Above all, I'd like to give a huge thanks to MFC mods team, Deb, Blue Sky, Tomomi san, Miina san and my friends who worried me at that day.

Fortunately everything has been alright !!

Group pics at the studio coast.

will upload Stage pics later... :bye:

post-18723-0-02400500-1432901407_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-04311400-1432901429_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-98417700-1432901448_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-31341600-1432901466_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-38276800-1432901490_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4