Mika in UK & Ireland Media 2015: audios/videos

mari62

I understood the same thing

did he just announce a gig for london on oct 19, or did i get that wrong? :blink:

love that they're playing no place in heaven! :wub2:

and fab that you recorded the bbc5 interview, saskia - i only caught the last 2 minutes of it... the goat, lol! :lmfao:

I recorded the BBC Radio 5 interview. But so far I seem to be unable to upload the file just here. It shouldn't be too big but there's an error all the time :dunno:

I'll figure out a way to share if no one's faster here.  :)

saskia, the maximum size for audio files here is 6Mb 

i set my alarm with the intention of getting up early to see mika on BBC Breakfast this morning, but overslept, so i am very glad someone has put it on youtube. I hope that its true that he will be on the one show on wednesday. loving all this UK promotion

i recorded the bbc scotland interview, but accidentially got the first question as an ogg file - it was nothing new tho, uploaded the rest (mp3) on vk.com, but just realized that i don't know how to share a link from there. :aah: search for audio files "mika bbcscot" or for me, karin melody. hope you'll find it. ;)

i think he said adelphi in london, there is an adelphi theatre, so maybe he'll be playing there? :dunno:

i recorded the bbc scotland interview, but accidentially got the first question as an ogg file - it was nothing new tho, uploaded the rest (mp3) on vk.com, but just realized that i don't know how to share a link from there. :aah: search for audio files "mika bbcscot" or for me, karin melody. hope you'll find it. ;)

i think he said adelphi in london, there is an adelphi theatre, so maybe he'll be playing there? :dunno:

Karin, I got the whole interview, am about to post it 

• Like 1

i can't find your file or you :dunno:

i can't find your file or you :dunno:

Probably some privacy settings, but nevermind, since you got the interview anyway. Haven't really used vk.com so far, but as i was in a hurry (time at the pc is limited :aah:), it was the first thing that came to my mind, since lucrezia uses it a lot for her uploads.

Anyway, does anyone have the metroradio interview? Or listened to it and can tell us if there was anything new?

The Aldelphi holds 1,500 people so will be a big show in London on October 19th.

I fell asleep after listening to Metro radio for hours so missed that interview... (Was confused as no presenter on the show called Kenny D?)

Fingers crossed he does a show in Newcastle aswell as Scotland. That lady wasn't going to let him out of the studio before he said there would be a show. :D

Exciting times xx

post-14564-0-88596100-1434985695_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I love how he's now saying he learned Italian in a month and a half! :lmfao:

:teehee: i had the feeling tho that he wanted to correct himself after saying "one month...", but then decided to just add "and a half". :naughty:

Thanks for posting this. I love how he's now saying he learned Italian in a month and a half! :lmfao:

:teehee: i had the feeling tho that he wanted to correct himself after saying "one month...", but then decided to just add "and a half". :naughty:

Once upon a time... it was 3 months... after he declared 2 months, every interview the months are less :naughty:

Anyway all my respect since his italian is really very good.

The man is everywhere in the UK this week. A proper Mika Blitz!! Fantastic.

I love the Scottish lady, she was so good, the interview was wonderful. I have missed Mika's chocolate-poured-over-honey voice,speaking the English language as only he can.

We've got UK gigs! London in October, and did he say Scotland some time too?

Very happy today! 

Mika is speaking with kinda strooooong British accent here.... I love him changing in this way whenever get interviewed by UK press  :teehee:

Damn I've been so missed this accent!!  :naughty:

Yes I agree! Love the accent! Thank you all for posting the interviews here, I'm so happy he is doing promo in the UK as I was starting to be afraid that he wouldn't... Now I can catch up on all the interviews! :)

The Aldelphi holds 1,500 people so will be a big show in London on October 19th.

I fell asleep after listening to Metro radio for hours so missed that interview... (Was confused as no presenter on the show called Kenny D?)

Fingers crossed he does a show in Newcastle aswell as Scotland. That lady wasn't going to let him out of the studio before he said there would be a show. :D

Exciting times xx

I don't think it can be the Adelphi on the 19th October, as Kinky Boots is playing there through November. I suppose it *could* be on the 18th since the show is not performed on Sundays, so maybe he's just gotten the date wrong. Or the venue. Or both. :teehee:  I suppose we'll find out tomorrow...

Sooooo  here's the BBC London949 interview, devoted to our famous Deb, Robertina and Saskia   :D:wink2:   :hi5:

Audio: https://clyp.it/j3bq0124

D/L: Mika @ BBCLondon949 22.6.2015 .mp3

:lmfao:

I don't think it can be the Adelphi on the 19th October, as Kinky Boots is playing there through November. I suppose it *could* be on the 18th since the show is not performed on Sundays, so maybe he's just gotten the date wrong. Or the venue. Or both. :teehee:  I suppose we'll find out tomorrow...

:lmfao:

i saw on wikipedia that adelphi is also a district of london - is there something else in that district, where he could be playing? :dunno:

anyway, i guess we'll know tomorrow morning! :biggrin2:

thanks marina for the london interview, will listen now to that one, and the one saskia posted! :biggrin2: