Mika at "On n'est pas couche" show in France2 Sat 06/27

skiwi

They say No Place in Heaven in number two in the album sales in France this week in that website   :woot_jump:

I hope it will be recorded because there are friends at my house on Saturday :aah: and I want to see it, Ruquier and Mika :mikalove: is a good combo, not to mention Conchita Wurst :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Well that went well. I was a tiny bit worried when I learned he was doing it because there rarely is a week without a scandal coming out if this show, more often because of a fight with one of the guests, or slip up from the presenter... Just to explain to those who don't know it, the concept is one presenter who's doing his presenter job (except he doesn't really have a "politically correct" filter) and two journlists who are here to destabilize the guests, and they can be really tough (they are called the snipers, it gives an idea) . But it's a very popular show with a lot of influence and we are sort of counting which guests survived the chair and which doesn't. Mika definitively survived so it was a good thing :yes: (and they weren't very hard on him truly).

What "common people" will like the most I think is his honesty, especially when they tried to make him feel unease by talking about money and product placements in videos without expecting him to go straight for the truth (as money is usually a sort of taboo topic in france).

You could see how the girl was trying to find ways of putting him in some embarrassment and he was just reacting like "YAY, a new topic, let me talk about it for 15 minutes please!" :mfr_lol:

So really, not bad at all (apart for not letting me go to bed before 2am). As, I said it has quite an influence here, it's watched by lot but it's also talked a lot in other media shows so...

(Also me loves Conchita)

Edited by Melyssa
  • Like 1

Thanks Melyssa, that sounds interesting. Now I'm really looking forward to watch it. He's doing some very good interviews lately, isn't he?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...