Can I buy the physical album at a concert?

Klikmac

I'm going to see Mika on the 4th of July.  I'm incredibly excited by this, but due to travelling, I haven't got a copy of the album yet.  Does anyone know if they're selling them at concerts along with other merch?

I'm going to see Mika on the 4th of July.  I'm incredibly excited by this, but due to travelling, I haven't got a copy of the album yet.  Does anyone know if they're selling them at concerts along with other merch?

I wouldn't bank on it.  Best to look out for it in record shops

They only sold t-shirts at the LA concerts, but not sure if he ever has cd's at merch tables. 

The new album wasn't out yet when he was in LA, though, so I'm not surprised.

He definitely has sold CDs at concerts in the past, though -- I bought Origin of Love after one of the NYC shows.

I'll ask around and see if I can find out for sure.

• Like 1

They have often sold CDs at the merch table. They wouldn't have in LA because the album wasn't released yet.

Otherwise there is an HMV on the same street as the Place des Arts and they have 100+ copies in stock at the moment. I'm not sure which version of the album it is though. 

Montreal Megastore

1020 Rue Sainte Catherine Ouest

Montréal, Quebec H3B5L2

(514) 875-0765

Edited by Christine

Thanks so much guys.  I'd quite like to get a copy of the deluxe edition so will  try for that on merch stores and if not will go to the HMV!

I was in a Toronto HMV the other day and the copy they are selling is the deluxe French edition so that is almost certainly what will be available in the Montreal HMV. I can't remember the entire track listing but it has 4 French songs and the Good Guys remix is missing. I think all the other tracks are there though.

Thanks so much guys. I'd quite like to get a copy of the deluxe edition so will try for that on merch stores and if not will go to the HMV!

There is also a Archambault just next to the hall (metro level/underground) and you'll find the album there

I was in a Toronto HMV the other day and the copy they are selling is the deluxe French edition so that is almost certainly what will be available in the Montreal HMV. I can't remember the entire track listing but it has 4 French songs and the Good Guys remix is missing. I think all the other tracks are there though.

You're right, only the remix is missing

• Like 1