Mika at Festival Fnac Live - Paris - 18 July 2015 H. 23.00- FREE SHOW!

skiwi

Mika will close the  Festival Fnac Live in Paris on 18 July 2015.

It will be a free gig in front of Paris "Hotel de Ville".

FREE SHOW in Paris for FNAC LIVE!
No age restrictions - see the website for more info www.fnaclive.com

11225069_10153090295733040_1133909840755

http://www4.fnac.com/Guides/common/fnacLive/default.aspx

Link to RSVP

Edited by mari62
adding pic + RSVP link
  • Like 3

I'm going to cry !!!

I know that place, I just have to take one metro line, but I can't  :tears:  :tears: 11 p.m it's very late (even if I've the majority, take the metro at this time is dangerous and I've no more money to call a taxi...  )

I am obliged to wait september, I don't go in any festivals this summer... Moreover, this one is free...

I'm so sad.

Edited by Emelyne412
  • Like 1

I'm going to cry !!!

I know that place, I just have to take one metro line, but I can't :tears::tears: 11 p.m it's very late (even if I've the majority, take the metro at this time is dangerous and I've no more money to call a taxi... )

I am obliged to wait september, I don't go in any festivals this summer... Moreover, this one is free...

I'm so sad.

can't you find someone else to take the metro with, or divide taxi money? :)

can't you find someone else to take the metro with, or divide taxi money? :)

Fans that I know live far of my city. And they drive other fans. It's not possible.

And, even if I have 18, saying to my mother that I go to a festival, and back to home at 1 a.m... Her answer will be no. I am still a bit young.

Edited by Emelyne412
  • Like 1

Fans that I know live far of my city. And they drive other fans. It's not possible.

And, even if I have 18, saying to my mother that I go to a festival, and back to home at 1 a.m... Her answer will be no. I am still a bit young.

Any chance of your mum or another relative or friend coming with you? 

Any chance of your mum or another relative or friend coming with you? 

She can't come with me (healthy problems) and some of my friends are in holidays.

That's a pity, but, I shall wait september.

She can't come with me (healthy problems) and some of my friends are in holidays.

That's a pity, but, I shall wait september.

yes, it is, but I'm glad you have something to look forward to :pinkbow:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to Fnac Live. This is my first time, so I know little about the show. I heard it is a very big event and usually lots of people attend. Is there anyone who can give me some advice to enjoy the show? I might go alone and I can speak few fench words, so I'm worried. Could you help me out?

I'm going to Fnac Live. This is my first time, so I know little about the show. I heard it is a very big event and usually lots of people attend. Is there anyone who can give me some advice to enjoy the show? I might go alone and I can speak few fench words, so I'm worried. Could you help me out?

All I can tell you is that Mika is scheduled on stage at 11pm.

I'm going to cry !!!

I know that place, I just have to take one metro line, but I can't  :tears:  :tears: 11 p.m it's very late (even if I've the majority, take the metro at this time is dangerous and I've no more money to call a taxi...  )

I'm so sad.

Could other MFCers come and take the metro with you? There's got to be a solution? If anyone can help, please message Emelyne 

Could other MFCers come and take the metro with you? There's got to be a solution? If anyone can help, please message Emelyne

When I come to the concert, Emelyne, are welcome to come with us. but can tell if it is working, tomorrow Friday. OK?

That's today

Bon concert à tous

Enjoy Mikafans

Thanks Eriko for the streaming link ! (How can you do that ? Always the first from far far away (from Europe) to find all information and share, that's kind ) I hope I can have a glance from the wedding I will be...not sure

• Like 1

Thanks Eriko for the streaming link ! (How can you do that ? Always the first from far far away (from Europe) to find all information and share, that's kind ) I hope I can have a glance from the wedding I will be...not sure

You are  very welcome. :bye:

One of reasons of finding information is TIME LAG I think. Japan time is 7h. faster than Europe.

• Like 2