Hello from Massachusetts!

creativesoul96

Hi all! I'm new to the MFC world, but have been a fan for 3 years now. I found Mika after Elle me Dit was played in my sophomore french class. I was hooked. After getting TOOL from the library I discovered I was familiar with Origin of Love (the song) and just kept looking up song upon song. Since then I've fallen in love time and time again with each note and each lyric.

As for me, I love to dance and makeup is my passion. I am a very socially awkward queer individual who appreciates finding people who share a passion. I hope I can make a few friends here and look forward to a community who will understand my insane love of this man and his music ????

• Like 1

Hi! 

Welcome to the MFC :hi5:

I'm not good at English so it's difficult to describe how I felt in English.

But his music and his fans are very attractive  :wub:

He makes his own world with us so enjoy the new world here :D

• Like 1

Hi all! I'm new to the MFC world, but have been a fan for 3 years now. I found Mika after Elle me Dit was played in my sophomore french class. I was hooked. After getting TOOL from the library I discovered I was familiar with Origin of Love (the song) and just kept looking up song upon song. Since then I've fallen in love time and time again with each note and each lyric.

As for me, I love to dance and makeup is my passion. I am a very socially awkward queer individual who appreciates finding people who share a passion. I hope I can make a few friends here and look forward to a community who will understand my insane love of this man and his music

Welcome to the MFC. I'm from the UK, but I'm always happy to see new American fan, as the UK media respect any artist who does well in America.

So I want Mika to get lots of American fans, and do really well in USA. Then he'll get more respect in the UK.

• Like 1

As for me, I love to dance and makeup is my passion. I am a very socially awkward queer individual who appreciates finding people who share a passion. I hope I can make a few friends here and look forward to a community who will understand my insane love of this man and his music ????

:bye:

Hello & welcome fellow USAer! i work at a library so it really excites me you got the CD from there :teehee:

I'm Dee, the USA world rep, if you have any questions or need anything i'm here for you. Also, we've got a thread for MFCers from the USA to chat, come join us if you like :D

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31005-us-american-thread-vi/

Edited by kreacher