Setlist

========

========
Reviews
========

Press Conference #35

Le Huffington Post Québec #42

• Like 5

Today's show was amazing. I can't find enough Words to describe this outstanding show.Mika was perfect and very funny.I had fun, I sang and danced all the night. Thank you MIKA for coming to Montréal, thank you for this amazing show that I will never forget.

• Like 5

As I remember it was :

No place in heaven

Toy boy

Grace kelly

Billy brown

Underwater

Boum boum boum

Last party

Love today

Elle me dit

The origin of love

We are golden

Popular song

Big girl

J'ai pas envie

Lollipop at the end

The songs are not in order.

• Like 3

As I remember it was :

No place in heaven

Toy boy

Grace kelly

Billy brown

Underwater

Boum boum boum

Last party

Love today

Elle me dit

The origin of love

We are golden

Popular song

Big girl

J'ai pas envie

Lollipop at the end

No Place In Heaven live for SURE??? Not talk about you? 

I really really Realllllllllly wish to hear that in Live  :fangurl:

• Like 1

Where do I begin.......

Having been to the Montreal symphony concert as my first Mika concert experience I didn't think anything could top that!

Not knowing the set list or how long the concert was going to be I really had no idea how many old or new songs he would be playing tonight. Let me just start off by saying that Mika was in fine form vocally and performance wise. Having bought my tickets two days before the concert I feel blessed having been sitting sixth rowslightly left of center!!it is incredible how often they hold back the best seats until the last minute. This was the ideal location to see mika up close especially when he was at the piano

The combination of his performance with the visual effects including the lighting was superb especially in such a venue as place des arts.checking the set list written above I have to mention he also sang talk about you and happy and then one of my favorites. I am so glad he sang many songs that he did not do at the Montreal symphony concert due to their lively nature. His band and backup singers were in fine form tonight. He spoke quite a bit in between songs about being proud of his Lebanese roots and how certain songs originated.

Highlights for me and included no place in heaven which I do not believe he sang before as well as origin of love, last party and we are golden where the crowd went crazy.

Just a small message for those people going tonight there actually was a merchandise table but for some strange reason it was located outside the venue and they sold only T-shirts for $35 in case anybody's interested.

I found it quite funny that Mika referred to the conductor of the MSO stating that he was present tonight and was not in any power to shut people up if they started to clap or sing. This went over very well with the crowd as they roared their approval. I actually felt bad for the guyII was able to capture a few photos and videos only because the crowd was so wild everyone kept standing and dancing waving their arms which obviously made it difficult to film. I did not see any security stopping people from taking pictures but I can only speak of those people in the middle of the row.

I will try and post a video on YouTube later but please tell me how I can post some photos on the site as I have never done it before. I have an iPhone 6 so please give me details.

I would be interested to know if any other people at the concert were able to shoot any quality video footage. Please let me know.

More thoughts to follow ...........

• Like 4

Can i just :swoon: for a second?  :naughty:

Last night was wonderful. 

I'm not one for opening acts, but Charlotte Cardin was really really good! She did 6 songs (4 english, 2 french) 

Her band members were super cute & they all went well together.

There was a 25 minute delay for the shows to start, not sure why. It just gave us more time to chit chat between MFCers :aah:

Mika opened up the show with No Place in Heaven, which was really really nice.

I'm not sure where he got his energy from. 

He had a new suit on, which was kinda cute actually, though i wish he'd go back to simple Mika with jeans & tshirt.

He met young singers in the afternoon & they were his background singers (3 women & 1 man). The man was having a great time & danced as much as he sang. They were very good. 

I went with my goddaughter, she had never seen Mika live before. She had a permanent smile on her face all evening :aah: (and still does!)

She only knew his first album & we listened to the new CD on our way to the venue.  Her favorite was Underwater. His voice was flawless when he sang it.

He was funny last night.

He told us that the conductor of the OSM was in the audience, but not to worry, that he was the boss & we were allowed to get up and dance, that the conductor was not in charge

At the end of the concert, a young fan gave him flowers & had a Quebec flag shoved in it. Mika didn't see her at first, so she kinda threw the bouquet on stage. When he picked it up, the flag fell to the ground. He bent & picked it up. He then said that when he played in Lebanon, someone had handed him a Lebanese flag. He continued singing with the flag in hand. Then he sat at the piano & layed the flag on it.

The wind picked it up & threw it on the ground. He finished his song and picked it up. After the concert, police officers were waiting for him as it is an offence for a flag to be on the ground. They spoke to him for 30 minutes before he was allowed to leave.

He was quite certain this wouldn't happen in Canada.

Here are a few pictures from last night. I'm not sure how good they are, Mika moves too much for my photography skills (or lack of  :lol: )

here are a few photos for you all:

aa547748-349c-44b4-a8e2-d2761856ebf3_zps

d2f46d81-19cc-4b9a-a3ce-1a9fea0a01a1_zps

014edc84-ecb0-4f64-9d4c-87156c1c3984_zps

e17502aa-6fab-4310-9ad4-a951f53d6909_zps

2ae71392-67b1-442f-a90d-7fae697912fd_zps

d301b2e5-ee63-42af-b862-2873d8b6822e_zps

72d2329a-b3aa-4d8c-95b4-6f39f9ed5380_zps

3/media/july%204%202015/f2d69d26-1eba-4112-b3cc-91a7d3696638_zpszcma7eno.jpg.html]f2d69d26-1eba-4112-b3cc-91a7d3696638_zps[/url]

ON A SIDE NOTE: i've been told that people have used the pictures i tweeted to the MikaFanClub as their own on their "web site"

Though they weren't particularly great, the decent thing to do is to give credit where credit is due. 

• Like 6

Mika was amazing last night.  It was the first time I saw him (and probably the last, as I live all the way in New Zealand!)

I don't have much to add to what the others have said, but he was such a performer!  Played the crowd so well and everyone had so much fun!  I had to get my mum to translate for me when he started speaking in french though :)

I have the setlist as we went and thanked the lighting guy and he gave it 'as a souvenir' 

The reason for the delay was because the opening act didn't have enough songs to fill out the time so they started later.

I can't figure out how to post pictures, can someone help? :)  

• Like 1

As I remember it was :

No place in heaven

Toy boy

Grace kelly

Billy brown

Underwater

Boum boum boum

Last party

Love today

Elle me dit

The origin of love

We are golden

Popular song

Big girl

J'ai pas envie

Lollipop at the end

i just want to keep this "on file ":0)

Mika was amazing last night.  It was the first time I saw him (and probably the last, as I live all the way in New Zealand!)

I don't have much to add to what the others have said, but he was such a performer!  Played the crowd so well and everyone had so much fun!  I had to get my mum to translate for me when he started speaking in french though :)

I have the setlist as we went and thanked the lighting guy and he gave it 'as a souvenir' 

The reason for the delay was because the opening act didn't have enough songs to fill out the time so they started later.

I can't figure out how to post pictures, can someone help? :)

Just upload the picture on external website (like Picasa web) and get the link, then write a post here and click "Image" button and you can paste the link there. Please let us have the setlist  :fangurl:

Edited by Yuna