There is a place where we can buy the Songs For Sorrow?

I follow Mika from 2012 and I haven't this EP, do you know if there are any sites or places where new fans can buy it?

Look on eBay. I managed to buy the EP and illustrated book for about £8. There are others selling for over £100 so it was a good deal. I don't like the book though- it's quite creepy! :/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually selling mine on eBay. I have all the songs on other disks and I'm not a collector. So I'll give you the heads-up about my selling it. However, it's an auction. I'm planning to sell a few things on eBay, some Mika stuff and stuff I don't need, as it's a way to raise some money. Me and my husband have to rely on state benefits and it's a pittance. Not like you see on TV on those 'on-benefit-and-doing-brilliantly', programmes.

Disabled people, who genuinely cannot work professionally, have really been screwed by this government.

Anyway, it's my on son't account as I would make a hash of it if I had my own account. So search 'Songs For Sorrow EP' on eBay, if you want to make a bid. 

I'm actually selling mine on eBay. I have all the songs on other disks and I'm not a collector. So I'll give you the heads-up about my selling it. However, it's an auction. I'm planning to sell a few things on eBay, some Mika stuff and stuff I don't need, as it's a way to raise some money. Me and my husband have to rely on state benefits and it's a pittance. Not like you see on TV on those 'on-benefit-and-doing-brilliantly', programmes.

Disabled people, who genuinely cannot work professionally, have really been screwed by this government.

Anyway, it's my on son't account as I would make a hash of it if I had my own account. So search 'Songs For Sorrow EP' on eBay, if you want to make a bid.

Thanks for the tip. I've never bought on eBay, so i don't know how it works. But i've found the EP and that's a start. I hope you get a good price. I'm not sure if I'll be the one to pay that. I'm not a collector myself but I want some of the songs that are on the EP and that I haven't got until now. And I'm very old fashioned so I prefer to have things on cd instead as a file on my computer or in the cloud.

Thanks for the tip. I've never bought on eBay, so i don't know how it works. But i've found the EP and that's a start. I hope you get a good price. I'm not sure if I'll be the one to pay that. I'm not a collector myself but I want some of the songs that are on the EP and that I haven't got until now. And I'm very old fashioned so I prefer to have things on cd instead as a file on my computer or in the cloud.

That's okay. I started at £10 in the hopes of getting a decent price for it. Besides, if someone from abroad bys it (which is likely because no one in the UK bothers about Mika's albums) the postage will be more. I'm not used to eBay either. I'm trying it out as a way of, maybe, starting to do some buying and selling to supplement our income a bit. So it is an experiment at the moment.

I must admit, it was this thread that gave me the idea to try and sell it. If no one bids for it, I could offer it for less, but I'd like to see what happens first.

I also have a few other Mika things I'm going to try and sell, to see what happens. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a little heads up that I'm selling my Songs for Sorrow EP. Not in its original wrapper but otherwise its condition is as new. I know it's quite sought-after by some Mika fans and I was so excited when I found it on eBay back in the day. Times change I guess but it'd be good to sell it to somebody who appreciates it  :) xx

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MIKA-Songs-for-Sorrow-Limited-Edition-BOOK-CD-Like-New-Very-Rare/283514589899?hash=item4202c952cb:g:NVUAAOSw4ENdASnM

5 minutes ago, Ellenowl said:

Just a little heads up that I'm selling my Songs for Sorrow EP. Not in its original wrapper but otherwise its condition is as new. I know it's quite sought-after by some Mika fans and I was so excited when I found it on eBay back in the day. Times change I guess but it'd be good to sell it to somebody who appreciates it  :) xx

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MIKA-Songs-for-Sorrow-Limited-Edition-BOOK-CD-Like-New-Very-Rare/283514589899?hash=item4202c952cb:g:NVUAAOSw4ENdASnM

You can post here too:

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

This is not expensive !

e bay

Limited Edition MIKA Songs For Sorrow EP

Condition:
Like NewLike New

Time left:
Time left: 9d 12h
 |  (27 Jul, 2022 14:16:43 BST)

Starting bid:
£35.00

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185503837393?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Dr-iG57OSkm&sssrc=2051273&ssuid=Dr-iG57OSkm&var&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY&fbclid=IwAR3HjP-3wFYBRB3NWtJRAXgLf1uqWsRs7mnsfZ3mUG8Ft4B1-trCS8om24o

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 17/7/2022 at 19:40, Kumazzz said:

¡Esto no es caro!

e bahía

Edición limitada MIKA Songs For Sorrow EP

Condición:
Como nuevo Como nuevo

Tiempo restante:
Tiempo restante: 9d 12h
 |  ( 27 de julio de 2022 14:16:43 BST )

Precio inicial:
£ 35.00

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185503837393?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Dr-iG57OSkm&sssrc=2051273&ssuid=Dr-iG57OSkm&var&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY&fbclid=IwAR3HjP-3wFYBRB3NWtJRAXgLf1uqWsRs7mnsfZ3mUG8Ft4B1-trCS8om24o

s-l1600.jpg

LO PIDO !!!

Esta disponible la entrega en México? 

Por favor :crybaby:

• 1 year later...
21 minutes ago, Jacintha said:

If anyone has songs for sorrow and is willing to sell it, please let me know 🙏 😊 

Best places to look are still eBay and Discogs, unless someone here has a copy they no longer want.  There is a copy on Discogs (www.discogs.com) for £60 plus postage.

• Like 2

@silverYes, I saw, but with VAT being added and shipping costs it became a little too expensive for me. So I thought maybe here will be someone with somewhat lower shipping costs. Thanks for the top for ebay, i will have a look at that 😀 

• 2 months later...

Hi everybody, :bye:

I just saw "Songs for Sorrow" book on Vinted France at 90€ + postage: 

https://www.vinted.fr/items/3580659979-ep-mika-songs-for-sorrow-cd-4-titres-livre-illustre

Screenshot_20231029_180613_Vinted.thumb.jpg.3831a82ab75431670388b159249cba37.jpg

A little too expensive in my opinion, but I think there is a way to negotiate. :wink2:

Good luck! :thumb_yello: