part2

======

MEDIA

======

Getty images #4

Arenal Sound Facebook #5

Hello Valencia Facebook #13

• Like 1

One of his best performances. It was an amazing gig, Mika was on fire, he was really in a good mood, happy, sensual and very interactive with the audience.One of the  gigs to remember  :wub:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

@Mikasister I'm so glad for you :)

And thanks for posting the pics, Mika looks so beautiful! 

Thanks Elena, I missed you but see you in just few months  :hug:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

Setlist:

Relax

Talk About You

Big Girl

Lollipop

Live Your Life

Rain

Elle Me Dit

Grace Kelly

Underwater

Staring At The Sun

Happy Ending

Golden

Love Today

Not bad for a crazy festival like that. Only 2 new songs and no LP as it seems didnt fit with a festival of these characteristics. 

He was in a really good mood. Before singing SATS said:  Finally I feel like it's summer and it's thanks to you"   :wub:   The song fit wery well for a gig on the beach. 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 4

It was really tiring waiting until 2 Am but when it started I enjoyed as usual :D most of the crowd wasn't there for him but just for "partying hard", but they seemed to like him a lot ;) I'm still in Spain in holiday so I will post my pics and a better report when I will be home :)

• Like 2

It was really tiring waiting until 2 Am but when it started I enjoyed as usual :D most of the crowd wasn't there for him but just for "partying hard", but they seemed to like him a lot ;) I'm still in Spain in holiday so I will post my pics and a better report when I will be home :)

But the crowd knew his songs and sang a lot and Mika enjoyed and had fun with the audience  :)

• Like 2

But the crowd knew his songs and sang a lot and Mika enjoyed and had fun with the audience  :)

Yes, it was fantastic! :clap:

I've read many positive comments from "random" festival goers who enjoyed the gig a lot and were impressed by his voice and energy - some of them even adding they never thought they would say it was one of the best performances of the week, if not THE best.

• Like 4

Yes, it was fantastic! :clap:

I've read many positive comments from "random" festival goers who enjoyed the gig a lot and were impressed by his voice and energy - some of them even adding they never thought they would say it was one of the best performances of the week, if not THE best.

I think it's Mika's live performances which make him so special, he gets lots of new fans that way

• Like 4

so, I'm finally back home! :D

I had planned this trip at the end of March when this date came out and we hadn't all the Italian dates... and now I can say it was totally worth it  :wink2:

I arrived at Arenal Sound at about 1 PM (no queuing at all yet :yes:  ) and spent some hours sunbathing on the beach and tried to swim in the sea but it was soooo dirty  :doh: The proper festival area was made of 2 stages where singers were alternating about every hour/hour and half, and when gates opened, we were about 8 people who got to the barrier of the stage when Mika was going to perform at 2 AM... so different from Italian events when many fans *enjoy* arriving to start queuing always earlier and earlier :fisch:   (last time I heard they started the afternoon of the day before :mf_rosetinted:  ) and every time a singer/band finished their set, a lot of people left their place... it was my first event of this kind, but I was at the Nutella festival in Naples last year, and I was a bit worried it would have been something like that, with no chance to move for many hours, but it was really different and more relaxed between one band and another  ;) Before Mika, I really liked Tom Odell's performance, while Nervo's dj set isn't exactly my thing  :naughty:

When Mika came on stage I was pretty tired, but when it started, I enjoyed a lot as usual :D he seemed really energic, as you can see in the video, he spoke in Spanish, some times in English, but without messing up with Italian  :naughty:  Now, seeing the video, I realize that the crowd was really  enthusiastic about him, I hadn't noticed really much because I was in front row (for the first time ever) and on the top of the cloud :D So, even if it was not a proper mika gig, he loved to see so many people enjoying and dancing to his songs!! The setlist was shorter and mostly with the hit songs, but it worked out so well ,

I heard SATS live for the first time and I have to say that I liked it, while it's not one of my favourite ones on the cd....I hoped to hear Promiseland, but I knew he had limited time, so, no surprise, I have to wait for the Autumn dates  :wink2:

At the end I was really tired but happy to have been there  :thumb_yello:  

these are some of my (low quality) pics, I took them with mobile phone 

tumblr_nsreqwIcIG1r6vacjo4_540.jpg

tumblr_nsreqwIcIG1r6vacjo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nsreqwIcIG1r6vacjo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nsreqwIcIG1r6vacjo3_540.jpg

Edited by maggie112
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Good thing he was in Spain cos his Spanish aint great! hahaha , English was spoken

He spoke a very good spanish, I was there and can assure that.He spoke english but then translated it into a good spanish  :wink2:

• Like 3

It wasnt a nightmare. I was afraid at the first moment I heard about that festival but I survived and I can say it was one of his best concerts and Mika noticed we were there to support him.   :wub:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1