2015 - Arenal Sound Festival in Burriana, SPAIN: 02 August REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS

Kumazzz

I have few videos,but my voice is louder than Mika's...pretty terrible  :aah:

For me, singing along at gigs is part of the fun, while I like to have videos as a memory, but then I would like to hear Mika's voice in my videos and not mine... well, I should find some peace of mind  :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Already one year. Amazing gig, one of his best for a huge festival.  Unforgettable memories. :wub:  I miss him a lot in Spain this year.  :tears:

You're right! It was really an amazing gig, one of his best in general for me!

While i watched the streaming i could touch the energy, the joy and positive party atmosphere, both from him and from the crowd!

I'm rewatching old videos because too much nostalgia :naughty:  Sorry, I probably filled you with notifications today!

• Like 2

You're right! It was really an amazing gig, one of his best in general for me!

While i watched the streaming i could touch the energy, the joy and positive party atmosphere, both from him and from the crowd!

I'm rewatching old videos because too much nostalgia :naughty:  Sorry, I probably filled you with notifications today!

Hahaha yes, I was surprised to see all the notifications but it's ok. Thank you!   :wink2:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Three years already. Fantastic festival and fantastic performance from him in a festival with a massive influx of people but we could enjoy every second of him. :wub2: I hope something like that in the future. 

• Like 1

• silver changed the title to 2015 - Arenal Sound Festival in Burriana, SPAIN: 02 August REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS