Mika @ Teatro Sociale in Como - 24 October 2015

mari62

***BIG ANNOUNCEMENT***

Mika In Concert at Teatro Sociale in Como on October 24th

A unique live event with SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA “AFFINIS CONSORT,” conducted by SIMON LECLERC

12036498_10153265949593040_6856201615786

This special opportunity for Mika to recreate his incredible 3 concerts in Montreal last year will be a stunning 1-night spectacle. As in Montréal, Simon Leclerc will conduct the Como concert with an Orchestra established for this special occasion and composed by 81 international experts: 65 instrumentalist and 16 choristers.

Simon Leclerc is the prominent Canadian soundtrack composer for Paramount and orchestra leader, to whom Mika has committed the classical arrangement of his repertoire.

After the concerts in Montréal, Mika enthusiastically declared: “Since I have a classical background, for me it's extraordinary to listen to my songs in the classical form Simon gave them, because it’s how I have imagined them in my mind!”

Presales open on 1st October at 10am (Italian time) on Ticketone (online www.ticketone.it and stores) and soon also in Vivaticket stores (complete list on www.vivaticket.it).
Tickets will be availble also at the Teatro Sociale box office in person or from www.teatrosocialecomo.it - BOX OFFICE TIMINGS: Tu&Th 10-14 // wed&fri 16-20 // sat 10-13, 14-18

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039/10153265949593040/?type=3&theater

Link to RSVP: 

• Like 5

I wish I could go, but it's too close to the date, and flights are too expensive now.

I hope he does one in the UK, to make up for no proper tour.

My thoughts exactly Rose. It really is fantastic news.... But it would be even better if if was followed up with more. I have just been checking flights too and it's a no go. :no:

The lack of a uk four is certainly depressing :( I am following all the news of the European gigs with eager anticipation and excitement .... But only being able to attend one gig.... And having to wait until the last gig of the tour is very difficult. But... I know there are many people who aren't able to get to even get one gig so :huglove: to those people.

And :yay: it all those who will be able to attend this concert which I am sure will be amazing.

Edited by kath
  • Like 1

My thoughts exactly Rose. It really is fantastic news.... But it would be even better if if was followed up with more. I have just been checking flights too and it's a no go. :no:

The lack of a uk four is certainly depressing :( I am following all the news of the European gigs with eager anticipation and excitement .... But only being able to attend one gig.... And having to wait until the last gig of the tour is very difficult. But... I know there are many people who aren't able to get to even get one gig so :huglove: to those people.

And :yay: it all those who will be able to attend this concert which I am sure will be amazing.

:) Thanks for your hug Kath - I'm one of those who need it, in lack of a concert during MIKAs Heaven Tour! :doh: I appreciate your empathy, and send you my hug in return  :hug: I'm really happy for all those able to get tics and see this, surely wonderful, concert in Como!!  :wub: And I DO HOPE that MIKA will extend his world tour, and add the UK to his list. Unfortunately I've lost the same hope for any of the Scandinavian countries - as the wonderful alb. NPIH still isn't mentioned here, and I'm afraid, never will be, it looks like - and only God knows why... :(  :mf_rosetinted: 

Love,love

me

:) Thanks for your hug Kath - I'm one of those who need it, in lack of a concert during MIKAs Heaven Tour! :doh: I appreciate your empathy, and send you my hug in return :hug: I'm really happy for all those able to get tics and see this, surely wonderful, concert in Como!! :wub: And I DO HOPE that MIKA will extend his world tour, and add the UK to his list. Unfortunately I've lost the same hope for any of the Scandinavian countries - as the wonderful alb. NPIH still isn't mentioned here, and I'm afraid, never will be, it looks like - and only God knows why... :(:mf_rosetinted:

Love,love

me

thank you for the reciprocal hug!

It's pretty dire isn't it. Unless one happens to be in Italy or France.

Edited by kath

This appeals to me a lot more than Montreal because it's a proper theatre instead of a bright sterile auditorium. And it won't be -25°C :aah:

I don't fancy staying in Europe another 4 days though so I'll have to miss this as well.

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets. I know it's going to be stressful but hang in there, these things always work out in the end.  :crossed:

I can't go, already have another commitment that day. It was such short notice! :no: Maybe if it sells out quickly, he'll do another one, then i might have a chance.

Anyway, will try to get tickets for Sabine and two others who are in france the day the presale starts.

• Like 1

http://www.newspettacolo.com/news/view/163569-mika_il_24_ottobre_in_concerto_a_como_con_orchestra_news_milano_nazionale_milano_nazionale_lombardia_nazionale

MILANO, 25 September 2015 Musica MIKA il 24 ottobre in concerto a Como con orchestra nuova data- prevendite al via l'1 ottobre 2015

Dopo il grande successo dei concerti estivi al Fabrique di Milano, al Teatro Antico di Taormina (ME) e all’Arena della Regina di Cattolica (RN) e le prossime tre date nei palasport di Milano, Roma e Firenze, Barley Arts annuncia ora una nuova, speciale data live di MIKA!

Il 24 ottobre al Teatro Sociale di Como, Mika rivisiterà il suo repertorio di successi e nuove canzoni in chiave sinfonica con l’orchestra “AFFINIS CONSORT” diretta da SIMON LECLERC. Le prevendite per la straordinaria serata partiranno giovedì 1 ottobre.

Nato dal desiderio di Mika di replicare in Italia l’incredibile esperienza dei tre concerti sinfonici tenutisi a Montréal lo scorso febbraio, questo concerto-evento sarà l’occasione di confermare la versatilità dell’artista e la qualità del suo repertorio pop, anche in chiave classica. Così come accaduto a Montréal, Simon Leclerc dirigerà il concerto di Como con un’orchestra creata appositamente per l’occasione e formata da 81 professionisti internazionali: 65 strumentisti e 16 coristi.

Simon Leclerc è un affermato compositore di colonne sonore per la Paramount e direttore d’orchestra canadese a cui Mika ha affidato l’arrangiamento in chiave classica del suo repertorio. Dopo i concerti di Montreal, Mika ha entusiasticamente dichiarato: “Provenendo io stesso da una formazione professionale classica, per me è straordinario sentire le mie canzoni nelle veste classica che Simon ha dato loro, perché nella mia mente,  le ho sempre immaginate così!”

BIGLIETTI PER IL LIVE DEL 24 OTTOBRE AL TEATRO SOCIALE DI COMO

Prezzi:

- Platea € 75 + prev.

- Palchi € 75 + prev.

- IV e V Galleria Parapetti € 60 + prev.

- IV e V Galleria Ranghi €55 + prev.

Sarà possibile acquistare i biglietti per la data di Como presso la biglietteria del Teatro Sociale (Piazza Verdi) dalle ore 10.00 di giovedì 1 ottobre (tel. +39. 031.270170 - Fax +39. 031.271472 - info@teatrosocialecomo.itwww.teatrosocialecomo.it ).

Orari di apertura della biglietteria:

Martedì e giovedì ore 10.00 – 14.00

Mercoledì e venerdì ore 16.00 – 20.00

Sabato ore 10.00 – 13.00 / 14.00 – 18.00

I biglietti saranno inoltre disponibili sul circuito TicketOne (online su www.ticketone.it e nei punti vendita) sempre da giovedì 1 ottobre alle ore 10.00 e, in seguito, nei punti vendita Vivaticket (lista completa su www.vivaticket.it).

Tra pochi giorni MIKA sarà dal vivo in Italia per tre appuntamenti live nei palasport (prodotti e organizzati da Barley Arts):

Domenica 27 settembre - Assago (MI) - Mediolanum Forum SOLD OUT

Martedì 29 settembre - Roma - PalaLottomatica SOLD OUT

Mercoledì 30 settembre - Firenze - Mandela Forum (ultimi biglietti disponibili sul circuito TicketOne e nei punti vendita Vivaticket).

MIKA porterà sul palco tutta l’energia del suo universo artistico e presenterà al pubblico il suo quarto album in studio, “No Place in Heaven” (Universal Music, n.1 su iTunes Italia e top 10 in 17 Paesi del mondo), tra cui il nuovo singolo, “Staring at the sun”, attualmente in rotazione radiofonica e il cui video è stato girato proprio in Italia, a testimoniare ancora una volta il suo amore per il nostro Paese.

Ha venduto oltre 10 milioni di dischi in tutto il mondo, continua ad appassionare il pubblico televisivo italiano come giudice di X-Factor e ora MIKA è tornato finalmente live in Italia!

Mika inizia la sua carriera nel 2007 con il singolo “Grace Kelly” che vende oltre 3 milioni di copie in tutto il mondo e rimane per 5 settimane al 1° posto della classifica britannica e ai vertici delle classifiche di altri 6 paesi nel mondo. I singoli del suo album d’esordio, “Life In Cartoon Motion”, totalizzano complessivamente 6 milioni di vendite e l’album stesso entra direttamente al 1° posto della classifica inglese e di altri 11 paesi, vendendo oltre 7 milioni di copie in tutto il mondo. Il suo secondo album “The Boy Who Knew Too Much” (2009) ha confermato il successo di Mika, entrando nella top ten di oltre 10 paesi, anche grazie alle hit “We Are Golden”, “Blame It On The Girls” e “Rain”.  Nel 2011 Mika pubblica “Elle Me Dit”, singolo in lingua francese che resta per 8 settimane al vertice della classifica in Francia. Con oltre 300.000 copie “Elle Me Dit” diventa il secondo singolo più venduto dell’anno e il videoclip, con protagonista l’attrice Fanny Ardant, raggiunge 35 milioni di visualizzazioni. Il terzo album “The Origin of Love”, pubblicato nel 2012, contiene il grande successo mondiale “Celebrate”, realizzato in collaborazione con Pharrell Williams e la hit “Popular Song”, cantata in duetto con Ariana Grande. Nel 2013 Mika diventa giudice di XFactor Italia e coach nell’edizione francese di The Voice; entrambe le esperienze televisive trasformano Mika in una star ancora più popolare tanto da essere confermato per le edizioni successive. Sempre nel 2013, Mika pubblica in esclusiva per l'Italia una raccolta di successi e brani rivisitati dal titolo Songbook Vol. 1, che ha presto ottenuto il doppio disco di platino. Il disco contiene la versione italiana della hit Stardust, il duetto con la vincitrice di X Factor 2012 Chiara Galiazzo, in cima alle classifiche italiane per diversi mesi e quadruplo disco di platino per le vendite digitali. Durante la sua carriera Mika riceve numerosi premi e riconoscimenti come Brits Awards, Grammy, Ivor Novellos, Capital Radio, Q magazine, The NRJs, The World Music Awards, BT and Vodafone, Virgin Media e gli MTV’s Europe, Asia, Australia e Japan e tanti altri. In Francia riceve inoltre il prestigioso riconoscimento "Cavaliere dell’ordine delle arti e delle lettere". Mika ha venduto oltre 10 milioni di dischi in tutto il mondo aggiudicandosi dischi d’oro e platino in oltre 32 paesi.

• Like 2

Hi,

It's frustrating to say I can't make it.

If only it had been announced a month ealier... :wait:

btw, I LOVE the poster with lovely frowers and butterflies and a caterpillar.

Yasmine's work always inspire me. :wub2:

You can catch a glimpse her original drawing on this video around 9:30.

https://youtu.be/e0Ow5rbBXh4

NaoMika☆