Reason why. ( new member)

S_marts

Hi!

My names is Marta and I come from Italy. I love Mika for a billion reasons that surely passed along to you, but I have one very personal and I would share it with you. When I was a little girl I saw and knew death too early and this for me was upset. I could not very well to express my emotions, I was always very sad and spoke little. When I started listening to Mika I was happy because he spoke the words that I had in my head. Even today is so, one day I would meet him but I never had a chance, I think I see him really help. now I have a personal blog where I collect all the beautiful letters that I would send him. Soon aptiro a section where everyone can write him a letter. This is the link: http://letterstomika.altervista.orgif you like past :)

• Like 1

Hi!

My names is Marta and I come from Italy. I love Mika for a billion reasons that surely passed along to you, but I have one very personal and I would share it with you. When I was a little girl I saw and knew death too early and this for me was upset. I could not very well to express my emotions, I was always very sad and spoke little. When I started listening to Mika I was happy because he spoke the words that I had in my head. Even today is so, one day I would meet him but I never had a chance, I think I see him really help. now I have a personal blog where I collect all the beautiful letters that I would send him. Soon aptiro a section where everyone can write him a letter. This is the link: http://letterstomika.altervista.org if you like past :)

Welcome to MFC. That's a beautiful and moving story you tell here, I'm very glad you got to know Mika at that difficult period of your life. I've experienced myself how much joy and  happiness he can give with his songs and voice. So I think I know a little bit of what you are writing about. I looked at your website but since I hardly know any Italian, I can't read your letters. But it certainly looks like you can express your emotions very well now.

Good luck with your project and I hope you will meet him one day. :thumb_yello:

Hi!

My names is Marta and I come from Italy. I love Mika for a billion reasons that surely passed along to you, but I have one very personal and I would share it with you. When I was a little girl I saw and knew death too early and this for me was upset. I could not very well to express my emotions, I was always very sad and spoke little. When I started listening to Mika I was happy because he spoke the words that I had in my head. Even today is so, one day I would meet him but I never had a chance, I think I see him really help. now I have a personal blog where I collect all the beautiful letters that I would send him. Soon aptiro a section where everyone can write him a letter. This is the link: http://letterstomika.altervista.orgif you like past :)

Welcome here :) .. Nice to meet another girl who love the same person as me :D