PICS

========

=======

VIDEOS

=======

Chloe940

tiibet

• Like 1

He did Ordinary Man indeed :wub: I filmed it, will upload later. Really good Promiseland, loved it. Love Today intro with Tristan behind the gate, it was awesome! He is so enthusiastic, it's amazing to see, I paid almost as much attention to him as to Mika, lol! It's just so nice to watch the band as well. Max was funny dancing through the stage again. It was a great, really funny show :wub2: He did some little mistakes so I thought he was tired but those didn't matter at all, everything was just really funny and he had a fab energy and his voice was beautiful. He left his microphone for a moment again and people went totally crazy! Hope it will happen again tonight, the venue is even smaller... Security was the best I've seen this tour, barriers everywhere. Still too many people for him to sign afterwards (way too many people for that) but he introduced Amira and the both girls were so adorable and soft! Happy to meet them :wub2: (sorry sll the errors, writing from my mobile)

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 4

He did Ordinary Man indeed :wub: I filmed it, will upload later. Really good Promiseland, loved it. Love Today intro with Tristan behind the gate, it was awesome! He is so enthusiastic, it's amazing to see, I paid almost as much attention to him as to Mika, lol! It's just so nice to watch the band as well. Max was funny dancing through the stage again. It was a great, really funny show :wub2: He did some little mistakes so I thought he was tired but those didn't matter at all, everything was just really funny and he had a fab energy and his voice was beautiful. He left his microphone for a moment again and people went. Totally crazy! Hope it will happen again tonight, the venue is even smaller... Security was the best I've seen this tour, barriers everywhere. Still too many people for him to sign afterwards (way too many people for that) but he introduced Amira and the both girls were so adorable and soft! Happy to meet them :wub2:

:thumb_yello: Takk Nina!  :hug:  I can't wait for your vids and pics, which are always SO good!! :) I think we REALLY need a DVD from this fab. Heaven Tour - it seems to be "out of this world"... :wub:  

Love,love

me

• Like 1

He is doing many small changes/adding details to the songs and the set list is still really long (even he said he needs to shorten it and sometimes skips a song) so it's a really "full" show every night :wub2: The supporting act is great as well and makes the whole experience even more worth it.

• Like 2

It was my first gig and I still can't believe it happened ! I was with my mum (it was her first gig too) and we were there at 2pm. The waitins was a bit long but we've met a kind family :). I  was really happy because I was so close of the stage ! 

I found the gig really funny and his voice was amazing, particularly in Happy Ending, accapela.  He told us that one time, in Germany, he was singing Happy Ending but he was hearing a couple fighting because of the mike in the audience. It was pretty funny :D

I have some videos but the sound isn't good... I hope someone have better videos ! 

Sorry for this really confused report, but I'm still in another world... 

I really love his dance on Boum Boum Boum  :das: . The new arrangements were great, the people didn't push us against the barriers, it was perfect !  :yes:  :wub:

Setlist (not in good order):

No place in Heaven 
Big Girls 
Relax 
Good Wife 
Ordinary Man 
Good Guys 
Happy Ending 
Boum Boum Boum 
Talk about you 
Elle me dit 
Underwater 
L'Amour fait ce qu'il veut 
Origin Of Love 
Staring at the sun (French Version) 
Grace Kelly (French Version) 
Promiseland 
Love Today 
We are Golden 

Rappel: 
Last Party 
J'ai pas Envie 
Lollipop

Edited by Chloe940
  • Like 3

It was my first gig and I still can't believe it happened ! I was with my mum (it was her first gig too) and we were there at 2pm. The waitins was a bit long but we've met a kind family :). I  was really happy because I was so close of the stage ! 

I found the gig really funny and his voice was amazing, particularly in Happy Ending, accapela.  He told us that one time, in Germany, he was singing Happy Ending but he was hearing a couple fighting because of the mike in the audience. It was pretty funny :D

I have some videos but the sound isn't good... I hope someone have better videos ! 

Sorry for this really confused report, but I'm still in another world... 

I really love his dance on Boum Boum Boum  :das: . The new arrangements were great, the people didn't push us against the barriers, it was perfect !  :yes:  :wub:

Setlist (not in good order):

No place in Heaven 

Big Girls 

Relax 

Good Wife 

Ordinary Man 

Good Guys 

Happy Ending 

Boum Boum Boum 

Talk about you 

Elle me dit 

Underwater 

L'Amour fait ce qu'il veut 

Origin Of Love 

Staring at the sun (French Version) 

Grace Kelly (French Version) 

Promiseland 

Love Today 

We are Golden 

Rappel: 

Last Party 

J'ai pas Envie 

Lollipop

Thanks for the report, and your pics are great :thumb_yello:

Haha, when i read the comments here i thought the video had to do with "our" Isa from MFC! But it's a lovely message for his childhood friend! :wub2: thanks for the video - and to whoever subtitled it in english! :flowers2:

• Like 1

Beautiful video, Nina. Thank you so much for filming this . And thanks to Eriko for posting it here.

I love this song more and more. It has always been my favorite one of NPIH because of Mika's wonderful low voice in it. I used to love the falsetto (still do in older recordings) but at present I prefer it when he sings in a lower register.

This is a very powerful performance, he's very concentrated. Was it as special listening to the song live that evening as it seems when I'm watching the video?

• Like 1

I guess Nina tiibet  has no time to post them to MFC.

Thank you very much my friend, your photos and videos are awesome as always !! :wub:

pics

Photo galleries: Mika @ Medoquine, Bordeaux, France

YouTube vids

Mika: LoveToday @ Le Bikini, Toulouse

Ordinary man is one of my fave in NPIH .... lovely performance and it sounds good in this acoustic live! 

• silver changed the title to 2015 - Medoquine Bordeaux, France - 3 October - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS