[The Voice] season-5, France - 2016

Kumazzz

I'm really disapointed about the final result, I was hoping that MB14 win. :dunno:  I think his first song was just amazing, so as the duo with Mika ! I hope we will have some news about him (like Frero Delavega or Louane)  :fisch:

agree with you.

• Like 4

I'm really disapointed about the final result, I was hoping that MB14 win. :dunno:  

I was hoping the same,MB14 it is a genuine phenomenon,but I can't say I am disappointed..... Slimane was really really good as well,during the whole season. And Antoine wasn't too bad either,in the end he proved he is very talented for his age  :thumb_yello:  Frankly,I thought Antoine will win,I was sure the girls will vote for him,and I was very surprised with the result. But I am sure they will all have a musical career,the level was really very high this year  :clap:

• Like 4

I'm really disapointed about the final result, I was hoping that MB14 win. :dunno:  I think his first song was just amazing, so as the duo with Mika ! I hope we will have some news about him (like Frero Delavega or Louane)  :fisch:

I was hoping so hard for his victory that I could almost hear Nikos saying "MB14" when he opened the envelope  :dunno:

But still, I have the same hope and I'm sure we will! His voice is amazing :)

• Like 2

I was hoping the same,MB14 it is a genuine phenomenon,but I can't say I am disappointed..... Slimane was really really good as well,during the whole season. And Antoine wasn't too bad either,in the end he proved he is very talented for his age :thumb_yello: Frankly,I thought Antoine will win,I was sure the girls will vote for him,and I was very surprised with the result. But I am sure they will all have a musical career,the level was really very high this year :clap:

I agree. Even if I would have love for MB14 to win, Slimane deserved his victory.

But what I remember the most is MB14 and Mika singing Happy Ending together. It was purely magical. That boy made it look SO easy to sing, when we all know it's far from it.

Edited by cathouzouf
  • Like 3

But what I remember the most is MB14 and Mika singing Happy Ending together. It was purely magical. That boy made it look SO easy to sing, when we all know it's far from it.

Absolutely! One of the best moments of the night!  :wub:  

I feel like this will be Mika's last season and he won't come back for season 6. I think he might be moving away from reality tv, and I felt like towards the end of The Voice he wasn't enjoying himself as much as he did in earlier seasons.

That's just my opinion, and of course I could be 100% wrong. I just think that because he's moved away from X Factor, The Voice might be next. 

:unsure:

Edited by KiwiMikaFreak
  • Like 5

I agree with you! I loved the duo Mika/MB14 in one of my favourite Mika's song! But it's a game show!

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
If anyone wants to go back in time for a bit... I (finally! :fisch: ) posted my review of one of last year's blind auditions  :naughty:

It's here  :)

(version en français aussi dispo)

Edited by Wildfire
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...