Mika's rhinopharyngitis

lemmytoes

***MARSEILLE POSTPONED***
It is with sadness that we have to announce tonight's show has had to be postponed. Mika was unwell since yesterday and this evening he had an emergency doctor's appointment. The doctor confirmed he is suffering from rhinopharyngitis and inflamed vocal chords and has advised him to postpone tonight or risk damage.
If there was any way we could do the show we would. We are sorry to all fans with tickets tonight and those already at the venue. We'll reschedule the show as soon as we can, tickets will be valid for the new date or please speak to your ticket vendor about a refund. 
Thank you for your understanding.

----

Sadly Mika's gig in Marsielle has been postponed.  he is again suffering from inflamed vocal chords.

Let's all wish him well and hope he gets better soon, after all, his health is the most important thing.

Hugs to the fans and all those at the venue xxxxx  :itsok:

-lemmytoes

xxx

Edited by lemmytoes
  • Like 2

It is with sadness that we have to announce tonight's show has had to be postponed. Mika was unwell since yesterday and this evening he had an emergency doctor's appointment. The doctor confirmed he is suffering from rhinopharyngitis and inflamed vocal chords and has advised him to postpone tonight or risk damage.

If there was any way we could do the show we would. We are sorry to all fans with tickets tonight and those already at the venue. We'll reschedule the show as soon as we can, tickets will be valid for the new date or please speak to your ticket vendor about a refund. 

----

Sadly Mika's gig in Marsielle has been postponed.  he is again suffering from inflamed vocal chords.

Let's all wish him well and hope he gets better soon, after all, his health is the most important thing.

-lemmytoes

xxx

Get well soon Mika! :flowers2:

----

-lemmytoes

xxx

I'm very sorry for Mika and I hope he'll get well soon.

Health is the most important thing

SO awful for him and fans alike :(

I hope he doesn't have to cancel the rest of the tour!

I know he cancelled HK in June and he recovered fast. Wonder whether it is the same ailment. Anyone here knows or had this before? How long does it take to recover? Am wondering because if London is cancelled, I will change my flights  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

SO awful for him and fans alike :(

I hope he doesn't have to cancel the rest of the tour!

I know he cancelled HK in June and he recovered fast. Wonder whether it is the same ailment. Anyone here knows or had this before? How long does it take to recover? Am wondering because if London is cancelled, I will change my flights  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

I really don't know, I tried to find out if it was the same but I didn't get very far. xx

i think he just has that same f***ing cold that me and almost everyone i know has these weeks. i felt completely sh*t for about 2 days, also talking hurt during this time, but the worst part was over pretty soon. hope it's the same for mika. a few websites i consulted about the word rhinopharyngitis suggested that it is actually nothing more than a cold, that includes the nose and the throat. but ofc if you're a singer and it gets to your vocal chords, you have a bigger problem than someone who just can't talk much with their family for 2 days. i guess he just had to be careful that he doesn't damage his vocal chords, and in a few days he'll be back on stage. it's sad for the fans in marseille, and i'm sure he wouldn't have cancelled the gig if he'd had a choice - but if the alternative was possibly having to cancel many other gigs, postponing one or two gigs to another date probably was the best option.

edit: just saw on fb that tonight's show is postponed as well.

• Like 3

i think he just has that same f***ing cold that me and almost everyone i know has these weeks. i felt completely sh*t for about 2 days, also talking hurt during this time, but the worst part was over pretty soon. hope it's the same for mika. a few websites i consulted about the word rhinopharyngitis suggested that it is actually nothing more than a cold, that includes the nose and the throat. but ofc if you're a singer and it gets to your vocal chords, you have a bigger problem than someone who just can't talk much with their family for 2 days. i guess he just had to be careful that he doesn't damage his vocal chords, and in a few days he'll be back on stage. it's sad for the fans in marseille, and i'm sure he wouldn't have cancelled the gig if he'd had a choice - but if the alternative was possibly having to cancel many other gigs, postponing one or two gigs to another date probably was the best option.

edit: just saw on fb that tonight's show is postponed as well.

That cold is all around me as well, I got it too last week. As a singer, when you for example cough a lot it does indeed damage your vocal chords, especially your falsetto. That's extremely annoying for Mika :( I hope he gives his voice and everything some rest, and that he doesn't sing too much to make it heal faster.

Bonjour à vous! 

Le problème de voix de Mika me déchirent très triste. Pas Parce Que il Doit annuler des concerts  il a la Possibilité d'en faire d'Autres. Non triste Parce que je m'imagine Dans quel état il mentale Doit Être !!! Il a Besoin de Notre Soutien et Tous Les Commentaires Que Je ai lu sur Tweeter OÜ Facebook me font chaud au coeur! Le is morale TRES importantes Dans la guérison! 

Voilà, Je avais envie de partager mes émotions!

Bonsoir

Je reviens de Grenoble triste parce que ce report de concert veut dire qu il faut encore du temps pour que Mika se remette ...Nous attendrons se n est pas grave ...je pense que nous en sommes tous d accord, la sante d abord ! Mika, tu as tout notre soutien ☺ a bientot!