Videos 

Videos by Lilo
Lollipop:
Over My Shoulder
Happy Ending without mic:
Underwater
Mika - Lollipop part 2

Mika - Relax, 2015/10/18, London

Mika - Origin Of Love, London (the beginning)

Mika - Grace Kelly, 2015/10/18, London

Mika - Origin Of Love, London the beginning

Mika - Boum Boum Boum, 2015/10/18, London

Mika - Big Girl, 2015 October 18, London

Mika - Talk About You, 2015/10/18, London

Mika - Good Wife, 2015 October 18, London

Mika - No Place In Heaven 2015 October 18 London

Videos by Tiibet
Hurts
Boum Boum Boum

Videos by Melyssa
OMS
Hurts
Happy Ending
Videos by Zel

Promiseland
Happy Ending 
Good Guys
Prelude to Grace Kelly
Origin of Love
Lollipop
Relax
Videos in a playlist by luvin mika 4eva
Videos by Mellody
No Place in Heaven
Bit of Talk About You with houses and stars
Talk and Lollipop
Talk and OMS
Hurts
Finale & flags

Photos

Pics by Anne-Marie Forker

Pics by Tina78
Pics by Blue Eyes
Pics by LaraMay
Pics by Vixenbbw

And there are more so I'll update :wink2:
  • Like 4

I'll be back with a report & hopefully some photos (depending how well mine have come out) after I've slept. Mika was fantastic! I also really enjoyed meeting other fans - Deb, Christine, Rose, Gemma & Lucy, to name a few.

Edited by mysti1990
  • Like 6

I got a set list from a sound man but it wasn't correct so from that & my memory (which isn't great) I've tried to put one together. Please correct me if you can.

I think these are in the right order but may be mistaken:

No Place in Heaven

Big Girl

Good Wife

Grace Kelly

Boum Boum Boum

Talk About You

Good Guys

Origin Of Love

Relax

Promiseland

Staring At The Sun

Lollipop

Underwater

We Are Golden

Over My Shoulder

Hurts

Happy Ending

Last Party

Love Today

Sorry it's not accurate but I think I've listed all the songs, just not in the correct order. I'll edit this if anyone can remember better.

Edited by mysti1990
  • Like 3

It was a wonderful show -- and the pre-show party was even better than I had hoped it would be!

It was so fabulous to meet so many MFCers who I've seen on my computer screen for years! Thank you all for being so amazing. :hi5:

The concert was long and luscious, but unfortunately there were so many fans waiting for Mika after the show that he really couldn't come out properly. He came out the stage door, where literally hundreds of fans were crowding around, and he said hi to a few people then said he had to leave -- he exited through the front of the theater, but he couldn't talk to anyone there either, and just left. :(

It's 3 a.m. here, so I'll just share one photo now. Heading home tomorrow, so if I have wifi on the plane, maybe I'll have the chance to write up a report and upload more photos. :)

one.jpg

• Like 13

I can't wait to hear from all of you! I'm sure it was a crazy night for a lot of you! Get some sleep people - I'll need to hear from you all soon! How much were you from different countries at this one show? (like general estimation) 

Edited by RayaBadran
  • Like 1

I can't wait to hear from all of you! I'm sure it was a crazy night for a lot of you! Get some sleep people - I'll need to hear from you all soon! How much were you from different countries at this one show? (like general estimation) 

checking the ''attending'' list, there were people from (besides UK) Italy, France, Spain, USA, Canada, Germany, Hungary and Finland

Edited by BiaIchihara
  • Like 2

checking the ''attending'' list, there were people from (besides UK) Italy, France, Spain, USA, Canada, Germany, Hungary and Finland

I've just seen the pics with all the flags of the countries there,they were amazing!!

I wish I could have been there  :wink2: happy you had a great time  :)

• Like 2

Amazing show! I haven't seen Mika since the Roundhouse in 2012, so almost 3 years. I managed to meet my husband in the meantime, get married and have a son in between! That's CRAZY! It was awesome to see Mika after all this time. I may miss the connection he used to have with the old band and all their jokes on stage, but the new arrangements of some old songs like Grace Kelly or Lollipop are fantastic! The show is very upbeat, the whole theatre was up only apart from Underwater and Over My Shoulder. I absolutely adored Freddie Mercury's photos people raised during Last Party and the "city" in Talk About You. Mika's voice was incredible throughout, as well as his jokes. He divided the audience into 3: heaven (top level), purgatory (middle) and hell (stalls) which was great in all the sing alongs. I regret not being able to say hi to so many MFC'ers but having a 3 month-old at home I made it as quick outing as possible???? I can't wait for more and it's definitely worth a while, even if it's another 3 years again.

• Like 7

Yes, fab night! Everyone travelled from so far that I think the reports, pics, etc will be delayed until everyone gets back home! I won't be back until late tonight is will be tomorrow now until I can do mine.

It was crazy seeing so many MFC faces last night....I'm always too shy to go to speak to people but luckily Deb was getting around the whole theatre as talking to everyone!!!

A very special night indeed! X

• Like 2

I got a set list from a sound man but it wasn't correct so from that & my memory (which isn't great) I've tried to put one together. Please correct me if you can.

No Place in Heaven

Big Girl

Good Wife

Grace Kelly

Boum Boum Boum

Talk About You

Good Guys

Origin Of Love

Relax

Promiseland

Staring At The Sun

Lollipop

Underwater

We Are Golden

Happy Ending

Last Party

Love Today

And I can't remember where these fitted in:

Hurts

Over My Shoulder

Sorry it's not accurate but I think I've listed all the songs, just not in the correct order. I'll edit this if anyone can remember better.

I'm not sure if I got these right either but I was trying to jog them down as they came so I got; No place in heaven, Big girl, Good wife, Grace Kelly, Talk about you, Boum boum boum, Origin of love, Good guys, Relax, Promiseland, Lollipop, Staring at the sun, Underwater, Over my shoulder, Hurts, Happy ending, We are golden, Last party and finally Love today.

But yeah order or no order I thought it was a good blend of songs!!! :D

Freakin' amazing show! I enjoyed it so so so much. I haven't felt that happy and open at a Mika show in a while. It was great to hear Promiseland, Staring at The Sun and Hurts live. Firsts for me. I went a bit crazy during those.

I don't know what else to say. Everything is so fresh in my mind but when I try to think about what to type it just becomes a blur of good times. ^_^

Also it was great meeting so many fans and reconnecting as well. I tried to introduce myself to everyone. Hope I wasn't too pushy haha ;):P:pinkbow:

Edited by BangBangLou
  • Like 1

No Place in Heaven

Big Girl

Good Wife

Grace Kelly

Boum Boum Boum

Talk About You

Good Guys

Origin Of Love

Relax

Promiseland

Staring At The Sun

Lollipop

Underwater

We Are Golden

Happy Ending

Last Party

Love Today

And I can't remember where these fitted in:

Hurts

Over My Shoulder

just wondering, was elle me dit on the original setlist?

Korea, Poland, Slovakia, Australia, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden as well, and probably a few more. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Mikathon :)

Mellody, yes the original set list contained Elle Me Dit but didn't include We Are Golden, Hurts & Boum Boum Boum.

Ah thanks, that's interesting! I thought he didn't play emd because of the reactions he got for bbb - but if bbb wasn't on the list, maybe he just exchanged them. Were there any other songs on the list that he didn't play?

• Like 1

Ah thanks, that's interesting! I thought he didn't play emd because of the reactions he got for bbb - but if bbb wasn't on the list, maybe he just exchanged them. Were there any other songs on the list that he didn't play?

What kind of reaction? People were booing at him? :shocked:

This is my YouTube channel. Uploaded some videos. www.youtube.com/channel/UClESYIIdKdDDDhaHdz3Z7AA

I can't seem to get onto that link. I'll have to wait for some embedded videos.

I'm so happy everyone had a brilliant time. It sounds like it was truly awesome!

I hope that, now, he will book some more UK venues!

• Like 1