2015 - Teatro Sociale in Como - 24 October : REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

Was it longer than 1 hour and 40 mins?? O.O What I hope is that they didn't cut out all the parts where he spoke inbetween songs. I remember watching a very short video of him joking a bit, those are the best parts imo

• Like 1

According To SkyUno the gig will be of 100min so I think they cutted some parts. If you'll miss the gig on 27th at 6pm you can watch it again at 7pm and on 3rd December at 8pm

http://guidatv.sky.it/guidatv/programma/ragazziemusica/musica/mika-sinfonia-pop_496862.shtml

I hope they only cut the break and the overture   :pray:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

They're asking for credit card numbers and to download media player update

Are you sure the site is a safe one?

don´t do that. Click it away, you only should register for free but don´t download anything

It's asking for my credit card details as well. It says the card will not be credited but that those details are needed to create an account. It doesn't look like an ad but like a part of the registration process. Did you manage to register without that Sabine? I'm worried that no one is able to record it... 

Edited by tiibet

It's asking for my credit card details as well. It says the card will not be credited but that those details are needed to create an account. It doesn't look like an ad but like a part of the registration process. Did you manage to register without that Sabine? I'm worried that no one is able to record it... 

I managed to register without any credit card details,and the site is working well for me.Unfortunately I won't be at home to record the concert,but Lucrezia said  she will do it  :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

Yes it must be a direct translation from some other language because it's very awkward English. Also awkward is the other phrase you used...should be "for the life of me". It's an idiom and doesn't make grammatical sense as a normal English phrase.

in French: A cheval donné, on ne regarde pas les dents :naughty:

Nobody will record it !? :shocked:

The answer:

I managed to register without any credit card details,and the site is working well for me.Unfortunately I won't be at home to record the concert,but Lucrezia said  she will do it  :thumb_yello:

I'll try to record it, too. Hope the connection is good.  :pray:

It's midnight on my time zone, and it's Friday night. So I'm ok with it.  :wink2:

• Like 2

25 novembre 2015

Mika conferma la sua versatilità e le sue incredibili doti di artista nel concerto organizzato al Teatro Sociale di Como. Il repertorio del cantante, viene rimodellato e riproposto in chiave classica, grazie all’accompagnamento dell’Orchestra professionista Affinis Consort, diretta dal celebre compositore Simon Leclerc. Lo speciale di Mika- Sinfonia Pop ti aspetta su Sky Uno, venerdì 27 novembre alle 18.05. 

Il suo nome è Michael Hoolbrook Penniman Junior, meglio conosciuto come Mika, cantante e  primo giudice internazionale dal 2013 di  X Factor, il talent show italiano di Sky Uno. Il successo per Mika esplode nel 2007 con l’uscita del singolo “Grace Kelly” che vende oltre 3 milioni di copie in tutto il mondo e rimane per 5 settimane al 1° posto della classifica britannica e ai vertici delle classifiche di altri 6 paesi nel mondo. Sarà forse per la sua voce estesa o quel gusto un po’ kitsch che questo artista ci rimanda alla mente il grande Freddie Mercury, cantante dei Queen, di cui ha affermato più volte di esser stato influenzato.

Le copertine dei suoi primi album, Life in cartoons motion del 2007 e The booy who knews too much del 2009  e dell’ultimo No Place in Heaven sono un'esplosione di colori, proprio come il contenuto. Il mondo di Mika è colorato, visivamente e musicalmente, con regole proprie e personaggi particolari. Un mondo riconoscibile, particolare, unico che lancia un messaggio di felicità, libertà e tolleranza. Un messaggio spirituale che parla anche di desiderio, perché tutta la musica pop è basata sul desiderio e sul piacere.
Durante la sua carriera Mika riceve numerosi premi e riconoscimenti come Brits Awards, Grammy, Ivor Novellos, Capital Radio, Q magazine, The NRJs, The World Music Awards, BT and Vodafone, Virgin Media e gli MTV’s Europe, Asia, Australia e Japan e tanti altri. Mika ha venduto oltre 10 milioni di dischi in tutto il mondo aggiudicandosi dischi d’oro e platino in oltre 32 paesi.

Nello speciale in onda su Sky Uno, venerdì 27 novembre alle 18.05 , Mika rivisita il suo repertorio di successi e nuove canzoni in chiave sinfonica con l’orchestra “Affinis Consort” diretta da Simon Leclerc. Simon Leclerc è un affermato compositore di colonne sonore per la Paramount e direttore d’orchestra canadese a cui Mika ha affidato l’arrangiamento in chiave classica del suo repertorio. Nato dal desiderio di Mika di replicare in Italia l’incredibile esperienza dei tre concerti sinfonici tenutisi a Montréal lo scorso febbraio, il  concerto-evento è stato un occasione per confermare la versatilità dell’artista e la qualità del suo repertorio pop, anche in chiave classica. Così come accaduto a Montréal, Simon Leclerc dirige il concerto di Como con un’orchestra creata appositamente per l’occasione e formata da 81 professionisti internazionali: 65 strumentisti e 16 coristi. Dopo i concerti di Montreal, Mika ha entusiasticamente dichiarato: “Provenendo io stesso da una formazione professionale classica, per me è straordinario sentire le mie canzoni nelle veste classica che Simon ha dato loro, perché nella mia mente, le ho sempre immaginate così!” Mika conferma la sua versatilità e le sue incredibili doti di artista in questo concerto organizzato al Teatro Sociale di Como, ideato come punto d’incontro tra musica pop e genere sinfonico.

22931276299_c025067a95_b.jpg

• Like 4

According To SkyUno the gig will be of 100min so I think they cutted some parts. If you'll miss the gig on 27th at 6pm you can watch it again at 7pm and on 3rd December at 8pm

http://guidatv.sky.it/guidatv/programma/ragazziemusica/musica/mika-sinfonia-pop_496862.shtml

and I've heard we'll have more repeats   :thumb_yello:

Was it longer than 1 hour and 40 mins?? O.O What I hope is that they didn't cut out all the parts where he spoke inbetween songs. I remember watching a very short video of him joking a bit, those are the best parts imo

I hope they only cut the break and the overture   :pray:

hopefully we'll have the whole concert on DVD :pray:

• Like 3

I managed to do the registration for the streaming page!!!!!  :excite: I simply tried again and again and finally it let me fill only my email and password and didn't give any credit card detail page! It must have been an ad but first it didn't give any choice. I hope so much this will work...

• Like 1

I managed to register, but I see a big orange "play" button in the middle of the screen and I'm not able to cancel it :shocked: . Am I the only one?

Did you mean this button?

nAIQ67D.jpg

Must be an ad. Just click "x" in the corner, then the real play button will show.  :D

Hope this clip helps you.

Did you mean this button?

nAIQ67D.jpg

Must be an ad. Just click "x" in the corner, then the real play button will show.  :D

The fact is that when I click the "X" in the corner I see an error message "Error loading player: No playable sources found". I'll try again when I'm home, anyway thanks to you both  :hug:  

• Like 1

The fact is that when I click the "X" in the corner I see an error message "Error loading player: No playable sources found". I'll try again when I'm home, anyway thanks to you both  :hug:  

Good luck !! :bye:

I've just seen the Sky's video, I only have one word: Waouh !!! I thing all the songs were on the video, even if Toy boy was in the middle instead of the beggining (but I wasn't in Como so maybe it was like this...). I fell in love with Love you when I'm drunk but I have to admit that all the songs were wonderful ! I can't wait to have the dvd ! :D 

• Like 1

It was so good! I have to say the symphonic arrangement isn't my favourite, but watching the actual concert was mindblowing. His voice... omg and all his little moves and expressions... I loved it and I hope someone was able to record it so that more people will be able to watch it too. Really, I'm speechless.

• Like 1

I've just seen the Sky's video, I only have one word: Waouh !!! I thing all the songs were on the video, even if Toy boy was in the middle instead of the beggining (but I wasn't in Como so maybe it was like this...). I fell in love with Love you when I'm drunk but I have to admit that all the songs were wonderful ! I can't wait to have the dvd ! :D

According to setlist, yes, all the songs! I thought Toy Boy was cut out, until it appeared after Heroes.  :cheer:

Can't wait to have the dvd, yes!  :fangurl:

• Like 1

I could not watch it, but I recorded it: thank you, Eriko, for the tips you gave me :thumb_yello: . My file is quite large and I missed a couple of songs because of a slow connection, but if no other recording is available I can share mine. Better than nothing, at least while we are waiting the DVD  :wink2:

• Like 6