Tour Rumours 2016

mellody

I'm starting this thread with some infos Mika gave in the faccia a faccia interview: He said he'll do a gig in Dubai (was it before or after Korea?) and a big concert at Paris Bercy in May, called "Wonderland". He also mentioned Italy as a sidenote, but talked about doing this show for one night in Paris, mainly. So what I could imagine (just my interpretation tho...) is that it's somewhat like Parc des Princes, one huge show in Paris and a smaller version of it in a few other cities (in another interview he had talked about playing a bigger venue in Luxemburg in the next few months, so maybe that's in this context as well...).

• Like 8

I'm starting this thread with some infos Mika gave in the faccia a faccia interview: He said he'll do a gig in Dubai (was it before or after Korea?) and a big concert at Paris Bercy in May, called "Wonderland". He also mentioned Italy as a sidenote, but talked about doing this show for one night in Paris, mainly. So what I could imagine (just my interpretation tho...) is that it's somewhat like Parc des Princes, one huge show in Paris and a smaller version of it in a few other cities (in another interview he had talked about playing a bigger venue in Luxemburg in the next few months, so maybe that's in this context as well...).

His team told in Como that Dubai is a private event. And didn't Joy just tweet going to Dubai? Really curious about the bigger show he talks! :wub:  hope that it's not only Bercy but a few other cities as well! 

• Like 2

yesterday some Italian fans asked him about Wonderland and it seems he said "only in Paris"  :doh:

• Like 2

His team told in Como that Dubai is a private event. And didn't Joy just tweet going to Dubai? Really curious about the bigger show he talks! :wub:  hope that it's not only Bercy but a few other cities as well!

it sounded to me like it was some time around the korea gigs - but it was an english translation of an italian interview, interpreted by a german fan (me), originating by a singer who doesn't always know exactly when he's gonna be where (mika) so it's well possible that it's not an extra gig but indeed a private event this week. :teehee: 

yesterday some Italian fans asked him about Wonderland and it seems he said "only in Paris"  :doh:

Would be interesting to know what they asked exactly - like i said, i don't think the other (possible) shows will be exactly the same... the set from PdP got reduced quite a lot for the other gigs, but the setlist and the concept was similar. I'm sure the paris show will be special. Guess we'll only know afterwards how unique it really was compared to other gigs.

• Like 1

Would be interesting to know what they asked exactly - like i said, i don't think the other (possible) shows will be exactly the same... the set from PdP got reduced quite a lot for the other gigs, but the setlist and the concept was similar. I'm sure the paris show will be special. Guess we'll only know afterwards how unique it really was compared to other gigs.

I wasn't there, from what I read from few people online, it seems they asked something like how many dates in Italy and which cities (some fans took for granted it was in Milan for sure, when he just said "also in Italy" :naughty: at the Faccia a faccia show ) but he replied it's just in Paris... 

maybe it will be as you think, one huge show in Bercy and some others dates, maybe in outdoor Summer arenas, elsewhere  :wink2:

What he actually said in the Faccia a faccia Q & A is that he was preparing for May a concert for Paris, and also in Italy. He didn't say it as a side note. Then later he said, "in preparing this show, mainly for Bercy in Paris..." So, it's a little ambiguous. :dunno: He seemed to stress it was an experiment, so if it works, maybe the show will be performed elsewhere.

As for Dubai, I'd heard it was a private show, too, and since it seems to be today -- Joy tweeted about going to Dubai, I also saw a pic of Mika at an airport today -- I think that's probably right.

As for other rumors that came out of the Faccia a faccia interview -- Mika said he had two invitations to perform in Russia: one for Moscow, one for St. Petersburg. Not sure if or when those will happen, but they seem to be shows that he really wants to do for personal reasons.

• Like 4

Again France?... :(

It is so bad to know that I cannot go while he is planning a big concert... :(

If you win the lottery, I'd say bring the man to Edmonton :D

Oh lordy wouldn't that be something!!! Can you imagine if all the Mika fans around the globe pulled our money together and paid for a full-day private gig! A purley Mika Festival :)

• Like 2

Oh lordy wouldn't that be something!!! Can you imagine if all the Mika fans around the globe pulled our money together and paid for a full-day private gig! A purley Mika Festival :)

What don't we do that??? :das:

There's a rumor that Mika is planning a huge concert in Serbia. :excite:

Well it's a rumor thread isn't it. :dunno: I can start one and hope for the best.  :teehee::lmfao:

This would be awesome!  :yes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Nikos said it yesterday, Mika will do the first day of Printemps de Bourges (so 12 april), and then Bercy's date has been given, it's gonna be the 27th of may. 

All this to be confirmed by Mika's team of course, let's remember that Nikos invented some Zenith dates for Mika last season  :fisch:

• Like 3