Tour Rumours 2016

mellody

But Printemps de Bourges it's a festival. The same that he did some years ago. The one in Bercy might be the one he said in that interview with that show called "Wonderland" we'll see...

Yes Nikos said it yesterday, Mika will do the first day of Printemps de Bourges (so 12 april), and then Bercy's date has been given, it's gonna be the 27th of may. 

All this to be confirmed by Mika's team of course, let's remember that Nikos invented some Zenith dates for Mika last season  :fisch:

Mika did say Wonderland would take place in Bercy in the faccia a faccia interview ...praying that this is offficially confirmed soon and that Nikos didn't mess up :pray::excite:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

L'intervista INTEGRALE a Mika sul suo nuovo live in tv, l'Italia, X Factor e Parigi:

http://www.sorrisi.c...-factor-parigi/

Ma quindi cosa fai a Milano quando non sei all’X Factor Arena?

«Compro cibo e lo mangio! (Ride) Scrivo, leggo, ascolto. Per me è importantissimo non fermarmi mai, sentire musica, vedere concerti, leggere libri. E poi sto sempre preparando qualcosa. Come il prossimo tour, che inizia a Seoul, poi vado in Giappone, in Cina… Sto sempre lavorando».

So, what do you do in Milan when you're not in/to the X Factor Arena?

«I buy food and I eat it! (Laughs) I am writing, reading, listening. For me it’s very important never stop, listen to music, see concerts, read books. And then I'm always preparing something. As the upcoming tour, which begins in Seoul, then I go to Japan, China ... I'm always working».

China after Korea and Japan? Has he mentioned this before?

I hope it's true, especially since he had to cancel those Chinese dates in June 2015.

• Like 1

Also waiting for that symphonic that will take place in an european country, not France neither Italy... :pray:

Am thinking of Wien Philharmonic or Berlin Philharmonic...  :naughty: Huge...!!

L'intervista INTEGRALE a Mika sul suo nuovo live in tv, l'Italia, X Factor e Parigi:

http://www.sorrisi.c...-factor-parigi/

Ma quindi cosa fai a Milano quando non sei all’X Factor Arena?

«Compro cibo e lo mangio! (Ride) Scrivo, leggo, ascolto. Per me è importantissimo non fermarmi mai, sentire musica, vedere concerti, leggere libri. E poi sto sempre preparando qualcosa. Come il prossimo tour, che inizia a Seoul, poi vado in Giappone, in Cina… Sto sempre lavorando».

China after Korea and Japan? Has he mentioned this before?

I hope it's true, especially since he had to cancel those Chinese dates in June 2015.

China? Oh I look forward to that! 

Edited by Yuna

Am thinking of Wien Philharmonic or Berlin Philharmonic... :naughty: Huge...!!

I certainly wouldn't mind that... :teehee: but... mika doing anything in the german speaking area?! Forget it! :lmao:

I would love that!!! But I'm afraid that it's just a dream... :doh:

I'm curious to know when he's planning on touring North America with his new album... Winter or Spring 2016? Fall 2016? What are your thoughts?

Boy, I wish I knew. I'd like to say that he'll come back here in March-April as he has done the last few times he's been here. When do the Voice live shows start? :dunno:

Also waiting for that symphonic that will take place in an european country, not France neither Italy... :pray:

Ugh. We have 1.5 to 2 years to wait for that, don't we? :no:

I'm wondering if he considers the UK to be "European"? because the Royal Opera Hall would be a great venue for that, and would sort of bring him full circle, wouldn't it?

A girl can dream... :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 4

I'm wondering if he considers the UK to be "European"? because the Royal Opera Hall would be a great venue for that, and would sort of bring him full circle, wouldn't it?

A girl can dream... :blush-anim-cl:

I would like to take the first half of your statement and abbreviate it to ' I'm wondering if he considers the UK' full stop. :teehee:

But yes indeed..... Or The Royal Albert Hall.

As you say..... We can dream!

• Like 2

Main Square Festival 2016

Le Main Square Festival d'Arras a confirmé ce lundi la programmation des Insus (ex-Téléphone) le dimanche 3 juillet en clôture de l'édition 2016.

Mais beaucoup attendent la suite avec impatience.

Parmi les autres têtes d'affiche potentielles, on peut aussi miser sur Mika.

Le chanteur pop libanais, juré et "coach" de l'émission "The Voice", sera tête d'affiche au Printemps de Bourges en avril et devrait annoncer d'autres dates en France et en Europe. Il est déjà venu au Main Square en 2008 quand le festival se tenait sur la Grand'Place.

Boy, I wish I knew. I'd like to say that he'll come back here in March-April as he has done the last few times he's been here. When do the Voice live shows start? :dunno:

Ugh. We have 1.5 to 2 years to wait for that, don't we? :no:

I know but good things take time  :wink2:

• Like 1

Main Square Festival 2016

Le Main Square Festival d'Arras a confirmé ce lundi la programmation des Insus (ex-Téléphone) le dimanche 3 juillet en clôture de l'édition 2016.

Mais beaucoup attendent la suite avec impatience.

Parmi les autres têtes d'affiche potentielles, on peut aussi miser sur Mika.

Le chanteur pop libanais, juré et "coach" de l'émission "The Voice", sera tête d'affiche au Printemps de Bourges en avril et devrait annoncer d'autres dates en France et en Europe. Il est déjà venu au Main Square en 2008 quand le festival se tenait sur la Grand'Place.

Oh oh! Loved this one last time!

• Like 1

I guess it's not really an info but I thought it might be reassuring to hear anyway for Americans:

We had a quick chat with Mika at D8 two days ago and he said about an American tour that "we are trying but it's a bit complicated", he explained that it's in the plan but there's a few things to deal with first to make it happen. But they're on it :)

• Like 3