Tour Rumours 2016

mellody

good luck!

He was so popular there with first 2 albums, how did it all go away? I suppose thats why his 1st manager was changed!

Which manager do you mean? As far as I know he still has the same managers as in the beginning, only Giulio is new for the work in Italy. There is still Iain Watt and Rich Isaacson.

good luck!

He was so popular there with first 2 albums, how did it all go away? I suppose thats why his 1st manager was changed!

Which manager do you mean? There are still Iain Watt and Rich Isaacson working for him, the same since the beginning. Only Giulio is a bit newer for the work in Italy.

I asked his management but they said that it's really expensive to bring him here, and that it's a maybe. 

GUYS

YESTERDAY I ASKED MIKA "CAN YOU COME TO AUSTRALIA" and he said he want to but the issue is "promoters"

I talked to concert promoters and asked for them to support him, and I'm going to chat to radio stations to aks for radio play of his songs, and I hope you guys can help me!   :thumb_yello:   :naughty:

For australia, the thing is promoters, so we need to talk to aussie rpomoters and radio stations to support him and play his music. There's no other way. 

good luck!

I think most people have forgotten about Mika by now, and sadly there's less interest from the fans on here. There was generally a lot of positive press about Mika both times he came here. The show in 2009 was even in a bigger venue. Last time we created a petition to get Mika to tour Australia, NZ and a few Asian countries so not sure if that encouraged him to come here but it seems that he's starting to visit Korea and China a bit more :teehee:

It certainly won't hurt for people to contact concert promoters, radio stations etc. The worst they can say is no. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

good luck!

Yes exactly! 

:thumb_yello: This's really great - and a nice start! - Congrats!  :)   I get  regularly mails from LiveNations, about artists expected here, the last one this week, about Bruce Springsteen, coming in June-16.  And I've also asked them about the possibility for MIKA :wub: - but they never answered  my request... :(   :dunno:

Love, love

me

Thank you!!! And awh no :/ - they did however say that they will promote MIKA so I think we have some hope!!!  :wub:   :wink2:

I think most people have forgotten about Mika by now, and sadly there's less interest from the fans on here. There was generally a lot of positive press about Mika both times he came here. The show in 2009 was even in a bigger venue. Last time we created a petition to get Mika to tour Australia, NZ and a few Asian countries so not sure if that encouraged him to come here but it seems that he's starting to visit Korea and China a bit more :teehee:

It certainly won't hurt for people to contact concert promoters, radio stations etc. The worst they can say is no. 

YEAS we should all contact promoters and radio stations! If we work as a team, hopefully our efforts are noticed! 

I am so supporting this!!! :yeah:  :thumb_yello:

Even if he never comes to NZ, Sydney is close enough!!  :naughty:

You are so cute omg!  :wub:

I hope we get enough signs :/ Maybe I should make a separate thread for this petition to get more signs?

You'll fly over to Sydney if he comes, right? 

• Like 1

You are so cute omg!  :wub:

I hope we get enough signs :/ Maybe I should make a separate thread for this petition to get more signs?

You'll fly over to Sydney if he comes, right? 

100% without a doubt, YES! I would fly over to see him :D 4 hour flight to see him would be worth it

100% without a doubt, YES! I would fly over to see him :D 4 hour flight to see him would be worth it

OMG IM GLAD!!  :teehee:  :cheer:

I can't wait any longer for him to come here! And it'll be fun to meet some MFCers like you! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just reposting a message from Digital love who received a message that Mika was playing in Montreal on Oct. 21, 2016 at the Bell Centre.

TM has not confirmed this date, so we'll post here as a rumor  

Fingers crossed for all Canadian fans   :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Just reposting a message from Digital love who received a message that Mika was playing in Montreal on Oct. 21, 2016 at the Bell Centre.

I may start looking at flights  :)

quoting myself... the information has been removed from the ticket site 

• Like 1

it would be a 20K people venue.. Is his fanbase big enough in that area? Anyway I hope there will be something for NA fans

He played the same venue in 2008. I thought they had reduced the setup so it was around 12,000 people or so, not sure if I remember correctly. This happened in Toronto with Adele as well a few years ago. They put the stage closer to the centre (instead of at one end) and put curtains behind to block off all the empty seats, so it is more intimate. I don't know about Montreal but in Toronto we only have one or two venues that hold more than 3,000 people but less than 20,000 and they are only open in the summer because they are outdoors. So if an artist needed 10,000 seats in October for example, they would reconfigure one of the sports arenas to make it the right size.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...