Hello from sunny Uzbekistan!

Gavkhar

Hi everyone!

I am Gavkhar from Uzbekistan. I am 23 years old girl who loves Mika with all her heart. Sorry, I didn't introduce myself earlier. :doh: In lieu of a sorry I want to show you a little my country with 3 interesting facts:

Our national meal is called - pilaf and is yummy! 

Our national dress is Atlas and we usually dress up in Atlas on national holidays.

We have few beautiful historical cities that tourists love to visit - Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, and of course my home city - the capital - Tashkent.

The photos are below. :)

It has been a year that I live in New York now. My Mika history began in my school years when I first heard "Relax" and totally loved the extraordinary voice of this unknown for me at that time singer. But it was during watching The Voice one evening when I rediscovered him and got obsessed and addicted :wub:  

You are great, MFC family! I am truly enjoying my time here!

post-28577-0-43480500-1448168905_thumb.jpg

post-28577-0-53965000-1448169095_thumb.jpg

post-28577-0-35128800-1448169114_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Welcome! Such a sweet introduction <3 the national dresses are really pretty! Have lots of fun here :)

Thanks!  :)

Haha, you mean something that I call plov and it is one of our fave family dishes ;)

In my culture it is pilav and I think we mean the same thing :) and yes it is deliciouuuus :D

Yeah exactly, plov or pilav, it is also my favorite one. It is traditional to make it every Thursday, but we usually made it at every good occasion  :yes:

Edited by Gavkhar

Hello Gav!  We know each other from chat but i thought i'd welcome you here as well :bye:

Thanks for sharing about your country, i didn't know any of those facts.

BTW, I'm the world rep for the USA, even though you're from Uzbekistan you live in the US now so feel free to send me a personal message anytime you have a question or need help  :) Also, there's a thread for people in the USA where you can introduce yourself & discuss American things here

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

Hi   :bye:  and welcome to MFC! Have fun!   :welcomeani:   

We also have here pilaf ..... and I hate it  :biggrin2: 

Thank you! Haha :wink2: , then what's your favorite meal?

Hello Gav!  We know each other from chat but i thought i'd welcome you here as well :bye:

Thanks for sharing about your country, i didn't know any of those facts.

BTW, I'm the world rep for the USA, even though you're from Uzbekistan you live in the US now so feel free to send me a personal message anytime you have a question or need help  :) Also, there's a thread for people in the USA where you can introduce yourself & discuss American things here

Hi Dee! Thank you!  :)  It is always nice to talk to you!

Ok, I surely will! Thanks!

Hi Elly! Welcome to MFC! 

Have fun here! Its ok, you can also introduce yourself in the Introductions section of the Forums and tell us about how you discovered Mika  :)  here  http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/ 

It's always interesting to hear new stories.. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Gavkhar

Hi everyone!

I am Gavkhar from Uzbekistan. I am 23 years old girl who loves Mika with all her heart. Sorry, I didn't introduce myself earlier. :doh: In lieu of a sorry I want to show you a little my country with 3 interesting facts:

Our national dress is Atlas and we usually dress up in Atlas on national holidays.

We have few beautiful historical cities that tourists love to visit - Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, and of course my home city - the capital - Tashkent.

It has been a year that I live in New York now. My Mika history began in my school years when I first heard "Relax" and totally loved the extraordinary voice of this unknown for me at that time singer. But it was during watching The Voice one evening when I rediscovered him and got obsessed and addicted :wub:  

Welcome to MFC Gavkhar :huglove:

I love your "Why do you like Mika?" thread, but you already know that :naughty:

That's a lovely introduction :wub2:

It makes me want to visit your country :thumb_yello: 

I do cook and like pilaf too :wink2: 

Welcome to MFC Gavkhar :huglove:

I love your "Why do you like Mika?" thread, but you already know that :naughty:

That's a lovely introduction :wub2:

It makes me want to visit your country :thumb_yello:

I do cook and like pilaf too :wink2:

Hi! Oh thanks a lot! and I liked your answer to that thread very much. It is always interesting for me to know why people like a person who I like  :)

You're always welcome!

And I know you speak French right? This is my very fav language  :naughty:

Hi! Oh thanks a lot! and I liked your answer to that thread very much. It is always interesting for me to know why people like a person who I like  :)

You're always welcome!

And I know you speak French right? This is my very fav language  :naughty:

I do, I'm French :naughty: but I English is my very fav language :biggrin2: I speak Spanish too , not as fluently and I'm learning Italian right now which is making me very happy as I have always wanted to :wub2:

One more happiness I owe to Mika :mikalove:

Somehow he makes dreams come true :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I do, I'm French :naughty: but I English is my very fav language :biggrin2: I speak Spanish too , not as fluently and I'm learning Italian right now which is making me very happy as I have always wanted to

One more happiness I owe to Mika :mikalove:

Really? I speak Spanish too. Also not as fluent as French, but still. And I'm gonna start with my Italian in 2 month haha also because of Mika  :naughty:

Edited by Gavkhar

Really? I speak Spanish too. Also not as fluent as French, but still. And I'm gonna start with my Italian in 2 month haha also because of Mika  :naughty:

Yes, I have learned English and Spanish at school and I have just started Italian with two free apps on phones or pc called memrise and duolingo like two weeks ago , I can more or less understand Italian because of its similarities to French , Spanish and Latin, but I couldn't speak it ...but I love learning with the phone apps, it's really the best thing to being in the country, both fun and interactive :original:

Yes, I have learned English and Spanish at school and I have just started Italian with two free apps on phones or pc called memrise and duolingo like two weeks ago , I can more or less understand Italian because of its similarities to French , Spanish and Latin, but I couldn't speak it ...but I love learning with the phone apps, it's really the best thing to being in the country, both fun and interactive :original:

Oh what a good idea to learn language like this! It is like learning it naturally. I always admired to Mika's talent speaking languages. However I got interested in French 3 years ago and studied at Institut Francais, With Spanish I began 4 years ago and paused it because of my passion to French  :wub:   Yeah I agree. It is the best thing being in foreign country and being able to communicate with people in their native language. It is like exploring a country from inside view  :)

I'm sure soon you will be fluent in Italian as Mika is :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone!

What a lovely introduction, Hey Gavkhar, Welcome  :wub2:   :welcomeani: