It's all Mika's fault.

Amye the Mika Fan <3

Haha, I was just thinking the same! I had this huge assignment that I really needed to do, and I was just going to check mfc real quick... And SUDDENLY this 1 and a half hour Mika live video appears... I can say that I didn't get much done XD

• Like 1

Hannah_joel Ahahahah, man I love you're logic  :naughty: !!! Twill be my plan of action. I'll be sitting there bored when this comes on, "Relax, take it eeeeasyyy, for there is nothing that we can do, relax, take it eeeeasyyy, blame it on me or blame it on you". Once again, I blame it on you Mika, it's all your fault  ;) !!!

Hannah_joel Ahahahah, man I love you're logic  :naughty: !!! Twill be my plan of action. I'll be sitting there bored when this comes on, "Relax, take it eeeeasyyy, for there is nothing that we can do, relax, take it eeeeasyyy, blame it on me or blame it on you". Once again, I blame it on you Mika, it's all your fault  ;) !!!

Lol or "We are golden" would come on and you could dance around the classroom XD

Hannah_joel Aye and get another detention for it lol XD! There'd be no holding me back if that song came on I tell you, my urge to jam is too strong to control haha, plus it would just be rude to not honour the great man's work with a rave, like come on, you gotta do your bit in return for such a gift of a song, am I right :D?!

Hannekj Ahahahaha, I feel you girl, you aint alone XD!!! It's not your fault though, it's just impossible to not give a legend on your screen conducting his legendary ways 100% attention, it's all he deserves after all, would be rude to try and multi-task, you did the right thing, unfortunately however, I doubt your teacher will understand, as so few do :doh:  #relateable Oh My Word, your GIF is amazing btw, made me laugh so much, I love it, good choice :wub: !!! Awk well, I hope you get it done in time ok, all the best, just remember you're not alone and I'm always here if you need some motivation haha, I'll do my best  :thumb_yello:!!!

• Like 1

Hannah_joel Aye and get another detention for it lol XD! There'd be no holding me back if that song came on I tell you, my urge to jam is too strong to control haha, plus it would just be rude to not honour the great man's work with a rave, like come on, you gotta do your bit in return for such a gift of a song, am I right :D?!

It would definatly be worth the extra detention. XD 

teenagedreamer98 Amen  :yeah: !!! That's fantastic hahaha, I totally understand. When in doubt, MFC will sort you out  :yes: !!! (That's good act, gonna change that to my status lol :naughty: !!!) MFC be like; *WARNING: Side effects may include extreme inescapable procrastination and an inescapable nature of getting giddily carried away!!!* Ah the joys of being smitten with Mika :teehee: !!! What qualifications are you working towards then  :) ?

• Like 1

Haha yeah we need that thing from Men in Black remember? To erase the memory.

Ok then we have to have Mika' music near to us to transform to Mika fans again.

Haha not sure this gonna work :mf_rosetinted:  

Haha yeah we need that thing from Men in Black remember? To erase the memory.

Ok then we have to have Mika' music near to us to transform to Mika fans again.

Haha not sure this gonna work :mf_rosetinted:  

Gavkahr ooohhh yeah the Neuralyzer, good idea  :thumb_yello: , or we could just wear the glasses that make it not affect you!!! Oh the endless scenarios that could unfold excite me way too much with the possibility of having one of them things haha  :teehee: !!! Only thing is, I would end up just doing it over and over and over and over again, I wouldn't be able to stop and I would be stuck forever just bustin some moves to the Mika tunes in a classroom... that sounds quite fun actually, I'm down haha, there are worse ways to spend eternity I suppose, would serve the teacher right for giving me detention, an eternity of no memory, mwahahahahah   ;)   :naughty:   :yes: !!!

Ahahah I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have exams at the end of the school year and my "quick pop on MFC" usually lasts at least an hour :')

dreams Same here sister, #thestruggleisreal   :wink2: !!! Would be fascinating to see the difference in my grades at the end of the year if I didn't belong here lol compared to how they will probably end up turning out!!! Still Mika's fault like, but ah well, I could get over it   :teehee: !!!

I'm not on MFC for so long, but it's already so addictive! :naughty:

Everytime I'm like; 'Oh, what's in this thread? *lives in thread for 3 hours*'

We-Are-Golden ahahahahaha, your GIF is class, he looks like a donkey, which I suppose is appropriate   :teehee: !!! I know what you mean, once you're in a thread and people actually talk to you, the excitement is too much, good luck getting out of that one, am I right   :wink2: !!!

Haha happens to me as well! :naughty: We're all in it together. :yay:

Sadly I can't spend too much time here, although I'm addicted cos I'm in a very important part of my studies...

Still I need my daily dose of Mika talk. :biggrin2:

Starlight Yes we are  :) , this can be like a counselling forum, where all those who have little will power join together, and help each other through it, I like it   :thumb_yello: !!! Listen, I am too, I'm doing A Levels, but I could be doing a flippin masters degree and I still couldn't stop myself haha, like you said, I need the daily dose... or dosES in my case  :naughty:   :wub:   :teehee: !!! 

Mika is a drug, and MFC is my cigarette,

Mika is addiction and MFC is my nicorette, 

Mika is a drug, like chocolate. like cigarettes,

I'M FEELING SICK, I'VE GOT TO MEDICATE MYSELF!!! 

... with more MFC hahahahahahahahahahaha   :doh:  :naughty:    :mf_rosetinted: !!!

We-Are-Golden ahahahahaha, your GIF is class, he looks like a donkey, which I suppose is appropriate   :teehee: !!! I know what you mean, once you're in a thread and people actually talk to you, the excitement is too much, good luck getting out of that one, am I right   :wink2: !!!

Haha thank you, it made me laugh as well! :teehee:

When you get into some chat with others, then it just impossible to get out haha! :naughty:

Hahaha, nice of you to join us :naughty: !!! There's no getting away from it, it's happened again to me tonight lol :teehee: !!! Es-tu francaise :mf_rosetinted: ?

Le temps passe tellement vite sur le MFC haha. Et ouiiii je suis française ???? du coup venir sur le MFC n'à pas que des mauvais côté scolairement parlant : il me fait travailler mon anglais ???????????? Toi aussi tu es française?

Le temps passe tellement vite sur le MFC haha. Et ouiiii je suis française du coup venir sur le MFC n'à pas que des mauvais côté scolairement parlant : il me fait travailler mon anglais Toi aussi tu es française?

Oui, trop vite pour mon aimer lol!!! Wow, c'est tres cool!!! Je sais, j'ai trouve que aussi dans les forums!!! Je ne pense jamais que Mika me aiderait apprendre le francaise haha!!! Non, j'espere que j'etais francaise, me crois!!! J'apprends la langue dans mon scolaire juste, c'est mon passionne  :pinkbow: !!!